Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Would it be fair to say that Obama just got "Mitt Slapped". LOL

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pundits, Instant Polls Give First Debate to Romney, By Wide Margin
Greg Mitchell on October 3, 2012 - 11:59 PM ET

Almost universal claims by talking heads on the cable channels that Obama lost (even MSNBC hitting him)--but, as I've said from beginning, the instant polls usually refute pundits' claims in these cases.

But now, CNN/ORC scientific poll of 430 registered voters--who watched the debate--just out and with staggering edge I have not seen before: 67% for Romney and 25% for Obama. CNN says a number of voters in poll said they're now more likely to vote for Romney--35%, with 18% saying they'd go for Obama, with 47% no change.

More: "Who Seemed to Be Stronger Leader? Romney 58% - Obama 37%." Who better to handle economy and taxes and health care--Romney, by smaller margins.

But hold the phone! John King on CNN admits this sample a few points more Republican than average so Romney's edge higher than reality probably. David Gergen also calls sample "skewed." Carville jumps on that.

CNBC poll (not sure of source) had it 51%-38% for Romney. CBS poll of undecideds showed big edge for Romney, but I have not seen figures yet. So, in rare case, TV pundits may have it (mainly) right. Even gender gap did not save Obama, at least tonight.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It would be fair to say that Chris Matthews likes having his excitement running down his leg.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
For a parting gift tonight, Obama was handed his ass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Contrary to popular belief, Joe Biden does well in a structured atmosphere such as debates, so don't count that baffoon out.

He gets his ass in trouble with his off the cuff remarks, dont think you'll see that.

WOW! 22 pages and counting for a Romney thread! When has that ever happened?

I though Obama was fair to good without his teleprompter for the opening two minutes; all down hill after that.

WAIT! It gets better!
Biden is on deck to follow Obama who is 0-1.
And Ryan is on deck to follow Romney who is 1-0.

Biden is better in debates then he is roaming loose, but he ain�t no Ryan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
chris matthews is currently whining on msnbc...im enjoying the excuses

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As was said tonite on Fox by Rence Privus.

Paraphrasing......"When you have a failed record, you cannot defend the in-defensible."

Obama had no place to go. It is really that simple.

That`s why Bammy lost BIG tonight.

And that is why Ryan will kick Biden`s azz.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Romney has been fighting an uphill battle all the way. The media is unabashedly in the sack with hussien and they don't care who knows about it. In fact, they are not reporters, but editors at large, writing pieces for the editorial page, not the "news" page. Mitt and crew never gave up, never gave in, and they are going to finish strong. The media will do its dead-level best to prop hussien up...but...hussien has a couple of more debates. Mitt was more prepared for these debates in 2008 than hussien is now, in 2012. Mitt et al. will be in kill mode as they bring everything to a brilliantly orchestrated crescendo, and hussien is too stupid to see it coming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PAMac
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Contrary to popular belief, Joe Biden does well in a structured atmosphere such as debates, so don't count that baffoon out.

He gets his ass in trouble with his off the cuff remarks, dont think you'll see that.

Who is Joe Biden??????

Sorry blush just seen he was the VP.........
Till today I thought he was the White House's butler...... eek

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Romney has been fighting an uphill battle all the way. The media is unabashedly in the sack with hussien and they don't care who knows about it. In fact, they are not reporters, but editors at large, writing pieces for the editorial page, not the "news" page. Mitt and crew never gave up, never gave in, and they are going to finish strong. The media will do its dead-level best to prop hussien up...but...hussien has a couple of more debates. Mitt was more prepared for these debates in 2008 than hussien is now, in 2012. Mitt et al. will be in kill mode as they bring everything to a brilliantly orchestrated crescendo, and hussien is too stupid to see it coming.

There's a word for that: hubris.

I think you may be right, BTW.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The dog that just took an 11 mile car ride stuck in the grill fared better than Obama

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tonight was hilarious.. and I thought Romney was capable of a lot more than he showed tonight...

the upcoming Ryan Biden debate... that has got to be making Biden piss in his pants.. that one is going to be ugly.... and Joe will spend more time undermining and screwing over himself, than Ryan will be bitchslapping him...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PAMac
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Seems to me people who support Romney think Romney is winning and those who support Obama think Obama is winning. For what it's worth, a Canadian channel is covering the debate and have a live tally of what viewers think. 4:1 margin for Obama, but of course that might be because things like universal health care is a given up here. In the end, debates like this change nobodies opinions (in fact, I'd go as far as saying people seldom change their opinions no matter what facts are presented to them).

When Obama loses we'll express ship him up to you guy's...... Lol
I don't don't wantthat loooosser you keep him or deport him back to Kenya IF they would take him,or IRAN
they can use him as a guideance system on a nuke,

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking at the debate from a totally unbiased perspective and trying put my head into someone who's undecided ...

The only area where Mitt might be less appealing was healthcare and in particular Obamacare. That's if someone is swayed by social issues more than economic issues.

Other than that Mitt won out on every point.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by fish head
Looking at the debate from a totally unbiased perspective and trying put my head into someone who's undecided ...

The only area where Mitt might be less appealing was healthcare and in particular Obamacare. That's if someone is swayed by social issues more than economic issues.

Other than that Mitt won out on every point.

I thought the same thing, the only spot where Obama held his own was on healthcare, if I take my bias out I actually think to undecideds he may have won that talking point. Although he was demolished on every other issue.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would like to see a point by point breakdown by some knowledgeable person who could accomplish such a task objectively. Charles K would be good.

I think Romney won a lot of ground on Obamacare, primarily medicare.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
WAIT! It gets better!
More late night non-scientific polls:
YAHOO!�s poll with 95,000+ participants has Romney winning 58% to 42%.
CNBC with almost 38,000 voters has Romney 62%, Obama 29%.
Insider Advantage has Romney 52% to 45%

And good old CNN (bless their hearts) has Romney 67%, Obama 25%

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I would like to see a point by point breakdown by some knowledgeable person who could accomplish such a task objectively. Charles K would be good.

I think Romney won a lot of ground on Obamacare, primarily medicare.

Charles K said tonight that Obama lost every issue to Romney�big time.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Obama got fingered hard in that debate.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by bearstalker
Obama got fingered butt-f'd hard in that debate.

Fixed it for ya.

Although, rumor around the campfire sez he kinda likes bein hard-b/f'd... y'know, them muslim boys likes their boys more than their wimmins...

Jeez... I hate that I just said that in public...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,428
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.