-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
as a union member... i cant wait till nov 6. cause romney is gonna win, and alllllll the big money thats been sitting on the side lines is gonna get rubber stamped :-D I was a 2nd year apprentice is 2008 when bumm bumm was elected, and i swear to god the minute he was inaugurated the private sector closed up the pocket book and said F this [bleep] we'll wait till we got someone that will play ball with us.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"

U
usull Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Lighten up guys .....sure it's sarcasm . Only Dummycrats have no sense of humor . I got my Romney contribution ready to go and then remembered the Post Office is closed today so decided to Post something . For you serious folks , CBS just reported that the State Dept. ( against the advice of our Ambassador ) decided to pull 2 Teams out of Libya just before the 911 Attack . Investigations are also underway to look at Foreign Bucks illegally pouring into the Obama Campaign . He will have his hands full dancing around this stuff !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by boy1
Sorry to offend anyone , but these are the facts : The Democrats are running a new TV Ad featuring the Garbage Man who services Romneys California Vacation Home . You won't believe this , but the Garbage Guy says Romney has never hugged him or even shaken his hand or given him a drink of water ..... Oh , the Horror of it all !

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=68q28r7m_FU[/video]

This guy should be the laughing stock of hard-working garbage men everywhere. Can you just imagine your garbage man's reaction if you went out to the curb to give him a hug? And can't thirsty garbage men figure out to bring water with them on their routes? Who says Mitt is even home when the garbage truck comes by?

I once complained to a co-worker that my garbage man didn't pick up all my garbage, even though I put out the allotted amount. My co-worker said to put a six-pack of beer out with the garbage. Instead of that, I changed to a competing garbage company. I suppose the next thing is garbage men will complain that their customers don't give them beer.

This has become ridiculous.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
When Romney ran for governor, he actually spent a day as a garbage worker (along with other jobs) just to see what it was like. There are photos on line of him emptying trash.

Jordan

Sounds like a propaganda stunt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raisuli
When Romney ran for governor, he actually spent a day as a garbage worker (along with other jobs) just to see what it was like. There are photos on line of him emptying trash.

Jordan

Stunt or not, here's the photo:
[Linked Image]

Here's what Romney himself had to say at the time:

�During my campaign for governor, I decided to spend a day every few weeks doing the jobs of other people in Massachusetts. Among other jobs, I cooked sausages at Fenway Park, worked on asphalt paving crew, stacked bales of hay on a farm, volunteered in an emergency room, served food at a nursing home, and worked as a child-care assistant. I�m often asked which was the hardest job � it�s child care, by a mile.�

�One day I gathered trash as a garbage collector. I stood on that little platform at the back of the truck, holding on as the driver navigated his way through the narrow streets of Boston. As we pulled up to traffic lights, I noticed that the shoppers and businesspeople who were standing only a few feet from me didn�t even see me. It was as if I was invisible. Perhaps it was because a lot of us don�t think garbage men are worthy of notice; I disagree � anyone who works that hard deserves our respect. � I wasn�t a particularly good garbage collector: at one point, after filling the trough at the back of the truck, I pulled the wrong hydraulic lever. Instead of pushing the load into the truck, I dumped it onto the street. Maybe the suits didn�t notice me, but the guys at the construction site sure did��

I guess the rule is whatever Mitt does is a stunt; whatever Barry does isn't. Apparently, no matter how much he connects with people, his opposition says he's a stuffed shirt that can't connect with people.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Jordan

[Linked Image]

�During my campaign for governor, I decided to spend a day every few weeks doing the jobs of other people in Massachusetts. Among other jobs, I cooked sausages at Fenway Park, worked on asphalt paving crew, stacked bales of hay on a farm, volunteered in an emergency room, served food at a nursing home, and worked as a child-care assistant. I�m often asked which was the hardest job � it�s child care, by a mile.�

�One day I gathered trash as a garbage collector. I stood on that little platform at the back of the truck, holding on as the driver navigated his way through the narrow streets of Boston. As we pulled up to traffic lights, I noticed that the shoppers and businesspeople who were standing only a few feet from me didn�t even see me. It was as if I was invisible. Perhaps it was because a lot of us don�t think garbage men are worthy of notice; I disagree � anyone who works that hard deserves our respect. � I wasn�t a particularly good garbage collector: at one point, after filling the trough at the back of the truck, I pulled the wrong hydraulic lever. Instead of pushing the load into the truck, I dumped it onto the street. Maybe the suits didn�t notice me, but the guys at the construction site sure did��

I guess the rule is whatever Mitt does is a stunt; whatever Barry does isn't. Apparently, no matter how much he connects with people, his opposition says he's a stuffed shirt that can't connect with people.

Steve.

Are you kidding? Barry is a joke. But because Obama's a jester doesn't mean Romney ain't a propagandist. Remember that Romney's a politician, and when politicians' lips are moving they're lyin'.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you kidding? Barry is a joke. But because Obama's a jester doesn't mean Romney ain't a propagandist. Remember that Romney's a politician, and when politicians' lips are moving they're lyin'.

Let me get this straight. Every politician lies whenever his lips are moving. Someone running for president is by definition a liar. That does not lead to the conclusion that they're all the same. So, what's your answer?

Steve.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In order for Romney to hug the garbage guy, he'd actually have to GET OUT OF THE TRUCK. I don't think the union would allow that. If Mitt squeezed too hard, Mr. Garbage [bleep] would then need disability.

Mitt is saving the taxpayers already.....

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Big Bird works for CTW, not PBS.
Fact checking in order.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jordan

[Linked Image]

Steve.

You won't ever see oberry throwing trash unless its with his mouth!

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Check on some of the videos that follow the one posted here...

some more of the same democrat crap...

one in particular that is typical democrat...Romney is asked a question by a Vietnam Vet in NH, if he will support gay rights and gay marriage....

the Vet asks him for a simple yes or no...

then is pissed off that Romney states that he believes marriage is between a man and a woman, not a man and a man...

so the liberal left paints the guy as a victim of Romney...

hey, if the guy wants to suck other guys off, that is his business... but to think that the USA must change its social standards to fit his conveniences is a little pompous to say the least...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
It ain't lookin' as bad for Romney as it is for our country & us.

I think so.

White Carbon plus 60-70# RKT 31.5" draw
40-50# digital scale SpiralX 31" draw
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
U
usull Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
The Electoral College decides who wins . Yesterday , two College Professors ( I think from Colorado ) who have been correct on every Election since 1980 gave their prediction : Romney 330 , Obama 208 if I remember correctly . You need 270 to WIN !

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
linky for that by chance? I'd like to read that.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
linky for that by chance? I'd like to read that.

Just use a few key words and do a Google search:

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releas...model-still-points-romney-win-university

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Let me get this straight. Every politician lies whenever his lips are moving. Someone running for president is by definition a liar. That does not lead to the conclusion that they're all the same. So, what's your answer?

Steve.

Steve, it's because you're good with a red liar of no honor and character that you've contributed to our enslavement. Keep votin' less evil because you ain't got it figured out yet that your votin' less evil is still evil.

You need to recharge your powder thrower if you're still duped by Romney's recently joinin' the NRA. You've got it figured out that he's an authentic Second Amendment man just like Bush 43, right?

Republicans are supposed to burn brighter candles in their light towers, yet when it comes right down to it they're just a dim as Democrats. Romney spoon-feeds them BS and they think they're five-star dining.

If Romney thought he'd win with Pelosi's endorsement, he'd be ridin' cable cars. And you'd buy it. Hell, Romney could get you to campaign for Pelosi if he put the right seasoning on BS he feeds you.

Last edited by Raisuli; 10/09/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
There is still 4 weeks to go; it can go either way.

nervous???

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 3,161 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.