-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would disagree I think. Ryan has acted the more factual, knowledgable, and serious and Biden is interrupting constantly, and snickering when not doing so, though he does show flashes of able filibustering.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like us and alot of other people are watching a different debate.
I just pulled up an online poll on CNBC asking who is winning the debate. They have Ryne at 62% and Biden at 28%.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Bidens kicking Ryan�s A$$. He is a car salesman that could convince most that a black car is green. Someone that is honest doesn�t have a chance. Todays voters look a flash not facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdunham
Biden is interupting Ryan on every answer. Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like a total condescending jackass?

LOL and the non partisan moderater is letting him. Oh that's the Obama's going to her kids wedding bitch isn't it?

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Brad
I'd say Biden is handling Ryan pretty handily...

And Joe knows it that's why that [bleep] eating grin has vanished. No Joe knows he got his ass kicked.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Too bad Ryan had to debate Biden and the moderator

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Too bad Ryan had to debate Biden and the moderator

But isn't that within the rules of the Fairness Doctrine?

But say now the debate is over and MsNBC gets to add their spin to it.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 10/11/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ryan's courteousness came off as a weakness, IMO. Biden manhandled him. Biden seemed to have no clue with what to do from today forward except to keep doing what they are doing, which we know isnt working. Unfortunately, I think people on the fence are going to see Ryan as the weaker opponent. I hope im wrong.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You are correct.

Ryan looked like a puzzy.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I saw a guy content to let Biden tie the knot, throw the rope over the branch and hang himself with his ranting behaviour. But that's just me.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdunham
I saw a guy content to let Biden tie the knot, throw the rope over the branch and hang himself with his ranting behaviour. But that's just me.

Yep, all Ryan had to do to win this debate was let the REAL Joe come out and play. Didn't take more that a few minutes for Biden to show his Ass. Joe lost the minute he started snickering & interrupting. What a Jackass !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ryan was too reserved imo and sometimes Radditz didn`t let him finish his points. At times it was two against one. Ryan was polite, polished and on point.

As Charles Krauthammer just stated on Fox,,,,"If you were listening to the debate on the radio, Biden wins. Watching on TV and based on script, then Ryan wins."

Biden also lied about the Libyian embassy attack stating that the video "according to the intel" was the reason for the attack. According to the intel??? That alone will come back and haunt Biden after the fact checking is done.

HOWEVER! AND THIS IS A BIG & HUGE HOWEVER!......Biden`s rudeness, condescending, interrupting, smirking and laughing, will not go over well with the American people. Just from the undecided Ohio voters sitting in on Luntz`s focus group on Fox, THEY DID NOT LIKE Biden`s demeanor. Many on Twitter saw that also.

My take? No movement up in the polls for Obama/Biden, nor any decrease in the polls for Romney/Ryan.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Ryan should have looked Biden in the eye and said "Joe, if you will shut the hell up for a minute, I'm sure the American people would like to hear my answer to the question".
Ryan couldn't answer anything because Biden was running his mouth the whole time and the moderator allowed it. Why can't we get a simple truck driver to read the questions and let each answer and the mod can beat the crap out of them if they interrupt. I would like to have heard the answers from each, not a bunch of interrupting.

Last edited by BRISTECD; 10/11/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
You are correct.

Ryan looked like a puzzy.

Travis

Most definitely. He came off as a high school junior showing respect for his elders. That dont cut it. Outta the gate he shoulda brought up the unemployment numbers and let Joe explain those, and just as Joe did, butt in and ask questions..specifically the model used, new welfare applicants, food stamps...really start pounding him. He never made him sweat. Ya, he got some smiles, but Biden always came back, whether truth or lie, with a condescending tone and Ryan just sits there with that pursed lip smile....yup, puzzy!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would like to nominate the winner of the Campfire Curmudgeon contest to be the next moderator. Leave bias at the door, just execute moderator duties with full curmudgeonliness.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Ryan should have looked Biden in the eye and said "Joe, if you will shut the hell up for a minute, I'm sure the American people would like to hear my answer to the question".
Ryan couldn't answer anything because Biden was running his mouth the whole time and the moderator allowed it. Why can't we get a simple truck driver to read the questions and let each answer and the mod can beat the crap out of them if they interrupt. I would like to have heard the answers from each, not a bunch of interrupting.

Joe did his job and Ryan let him get away with it. This was by design, since Democrats knew that Joe couldn't hang with Ryan on substance. Paul needed to stand up for himself a bit more, in my view.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

I was hoping Ryan would tell him that there is a medicine that could help his facial problems, none exist for the mental.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If debates are scored on being rude, aloof, condescending, interrupting, and smirking then ole Joe won that one hands down. Just the guy you want to step into the Presidents shoes should they become empty. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times.

How many times did Ryan interrupt just for the sake of comparison? GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1moredeer, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.