Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
Originally Posted by steelheadslayer
why wont biden shut his damn mouth and let ryan talk?...
...what an ass!

Biden's strategy was in fact not to let Ryan speak.

^^This.^^

I'm calling it the Chris Matthews method.

Definitely not the Dake Carnagie method!

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by tddeangelo
One thing I haven't seen latched onto in the press....

Joe said something to the effect of "who cares if Iran can create a nuclear device? They don't have a weapon to deliver it, so it doesn't matter if they can make a bomb."

And no one caught that in the press? No one????

And after they have the nuke, and the weapon.... he will smirk and say "they don't have any fuel for the rocket."

Then it will be "Nobody has a match to light that thing off"

"they haven't developed the launch button yet"

etc.

[bleep] idiot, and how is that topic funny???? mad

He laughed through the whole topic.

As if everybody is silly and foolish for being concerned.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Biden was arrogance on parade last night. Ryan kept his cool and came across as a smart polite guy who won't be intimidated by anyone.

NBC had a poll and 54% of their respondants said Ryan won the debate only 36% [?] called it for Biden. Even CNN had Ryan winning by 4% points.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ryan was in a difficult position. He could've espoused a near-conservative agenda, which would have put him at odds with the liberal leftist neocon who's at the top of the ticket, or he could've comported himself consistently with the liberal leftist neocon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Joe kicked dat ass last nite

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by northern_dave
At the point where things boiled up to the "oh now you're Jack Kennedy?"

Ryan should have just stopped, looked directly at Biden and asked him if he was ok.

Yes. He should have. But he didn't and I was dissappointed with his performance.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by deflave
You are correct.

Ryan looked like a puzzy.

Travis

No, that is called class. Ryan has a pretty in depth workout program. If he wanted, he could get Biden's lunch money from him real quick.

Debates aren't about having class. They're about making yourself look competent, and your opponent look like an incompetent POS.

Ryan didn't do that. He didn't even come close. He got man handled by a raisin faced, bra-burning liberal, and a semi-retarded dinosaur.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It was Ryan's debate to lose....he didn't lose it. He may not have "won" anything, but Biden clearly had the onus on him to make something happen, and boy, was he pushing hard to "make something happen."

But when even CNN viewer comments are taking his actions (Biden's) to task, you know he went off the edge....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It was Ryan's debate to lose....he didn't lose it. He may not have "won" anything, but Biden clearly had the onus on him to make something happen, and boy, was he pushing hard to "make something happen."

But when even CNN viewer comments are taking his actions (Biden's) to task, you know he went off the edge....

CNN is probably the least biased network on cable these days. They're picking up what Fox dropped years ago.

I'm pro-Romney/Ryan. And they have my vote regardless.

But I'm also objective. And I can say (objectively) Ryan did a poor job last night. He was debating a retarded monkey. He could have done a lot, and he didn't do schit.

We're still behind in the polls folks. Status quo for their campaign ain't gonna get it done for the R/R ticket.

Travis

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It came off more as a wash than we would have liked. Ryan brought substance, but not enough backbone and too much tolerance for the behavior of his opponent. Biden brough nothing but sarcasm and disregard for proper procedure. Undecided voters who read newspapers will see Ryan as a viable option. Undecided voters who watch Vin Diesel movies will think Joe is "kickass". Let's hope those who haven't yet made up their minds are in that position because they are carefully weighing the options, not because they just now realized there is an election this year.

Now with even more aplomb
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

CNN is probably the least biased network on cable these days. They're picking up what Fox dropped years ago.

But I'm also objective. And I can say (objectively) Ryan did a poor job last night. He was debating a retarded monkey. He could have done a lot, and he didn't do schit.

We're still behind in the polls folks. Status quo for their campaign ain't gonna get it done for the R/R ticket.

Travis

I'm no Fox News fan, either, I can't stand the shouting and ranting, but CNN is as unbiased as Monica's dress is clean.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

LOL that's why most folks refer to it as Communist News Network.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I uaed to refer to as the same. But your comments only show you have not viewed the CNN network in some time.

I am as far right as an American can get. And I am here to tell you, CNN has moved to the center.

Try it after the next debate. Then switch to Fox. Then switch to MSNBC.

Then quietly admit I was right. As always...

Travis

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've watched CNN several times in the last two months. They may be "less biased", but they aren't even CLOSE to being "unbiased". Even their website shows clear bias, and their head pollster was rationalizing the Ryan numbers on there six ways from Sunday. Bias is alive and well there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't know who you are adressing, because I never used "unbiased" to describe that network.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i wanted to reach thur the tv and wipe that smirk off the old goats face......if the shoe was on the other foot..the news folks would sink our ship.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't know who you are adressing, because I never used "unbiased" to describe that network.

Travis

Sorry, I was perhaps too "loose" in my word choice. I happen to disagree with your assessment of CNN, but in the grand scheme, it matters not whether we agree on the leanings and degree to which they exist of a cable news outlet.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by dmsbandit
Ryan kept his cool and came across as a smart polite guy who won't be intimidated by anyone.

That, and his love of family and the outdoors are the reasons he has been popular enough here to get elected and in the position he is in today. Some of the the venom spitters in this area even tone it down a little when on the topic of Paul Ryan.
There's lot of 'yellers' in the world like Biden. Few, if any command the respect of rational people. A level head and the ability to listen rather than speak over another usually has a better effect. Ryan had no reason to try to talk over or make Biden look foolish. Joe has it down to an art.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reagan was pretty condescending and smirky too in his day. Maybe Biden was chanelling him last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9y5-Vo61w

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (1lessdog, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,951
Posts18,499,053
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.