Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
M99ER Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
What a fuggin sellout!

Found this stuff last night and saved it for ya. Hope you appreciate my saving it for ya... wink

Asshat refuses to appear at a Romney rally. WTF?!?!?! mad
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...n-romney-rally-request-148554.html?hp=l2

A hug from Bruce Springstein tired
http://www.northjersey.com/arts_entertainment/Christie_Hug_from_Bruce_made_me_weep.html

Why doesn't he just change the party affiliation tile above his office's front door so we can elect a GOP candidate when he runs again?!!! T-r-a-i-t-o-r-!

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

M99ER,

I have NEVER mentioned anyone named Christie, I assume you mean the fat azzhat politician, on the 24Hour Campfire. If you will do a search, instead of shooting your [bleep] mouth off, you might understand that.

BUT, if you want an opinion; the fat governor of New Jersey and the Muslim that some call our President, should have done their bubby-buddy from Kalifornia and stayed out of the way of First Responders.

Springstein and Jay-Z? Not even in my world. Dickheads that appeal to third-country Amerika and surely NOT ME.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

I always try to be a good citizen here, but I will make the exception here.

Anyway, as my very good buddy, "deflave" (Travis from Havre), so often and so elequently says Go [bleep] Yourself.

Have a Blessed Day,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, that's half a problem solved - now 'bout Humpty Dumbpty -

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Strange happenings on the fire today...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by dogzapper

M99ER,

I have NEVER mentioned anyone named Christie, I assume you mean the fat azzhat politician, on the 24Hour Campfire. If you will do a search, instead of shooting your [bleep] mouth off, you might understand that.

BUT, if you want an opinion; the fat governor of New Jersey and the Muslim that some call our President, should have done their bubby-buddy from Kalifornia and stayed out of the way of First Responders.

Springstein and Jay-Z? Not even in my world. Dickheads that appeal to third-country Amerika and surely NOT ME.

Anyway, as my very good buddy, "deflave" (Travis from Havre), so often and so elequently says Go [bleep] Yourself.

Have a Blessed Day,

Steve

Beautiful expose on the mindset of a "good" Catholic. Congratulations?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
nobody is perfect, even you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can overlook just about any reaction by a man wrongly accused of being buddies with the blubbertub from joisy.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM

M99ER,

Have a Blessed Day,

Steve

M7300SAUM

For some reason, being Catholic tends to hold folks to a higher standard. Down in the Private Forum, we are kicked around and expected never to respond in haste or with an unkind word. OK Fine.

Here, some dude with a whole 500 posts accuses me of saying something I didn't. Should I say, "Nope, I didn't say that"?

Or should I point him in the direction of perhaps doing a search and finding out the truth first.

Frankly, I spend at least an hour each day simply answering PMs from guys here. They have handloading problems, gun probs, personal problems or simply want a willing ear. I am a good citizen here.

Attacking my Catholicism and/or my response to FNG is not a way to make friends here.

Blessings,

Steve

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Christie is a tough talking opportunist. In that respect, he is a lot like many local politicians in NJ.

He has done some good things, however he rode a wave of what was expected. He was the Whitesnake to the Teaparty/conservative's Zeppelin.

I'd vote for him, however dont mistake him for a true conservative.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I continue to be surprised by the small mindedness of some of our members.
Calling anyone out over something as stupid what the NJ gov does or says, is , well stupid.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by curdog4570
I can overlook just about any reaction by a man wrongly accused of being buddies with the blubbertub from joisy.

Thank You, my old friend. I appreciate it.

Perhaps I was hasty, but I laugh at Travis' irreverent responses every time. Just HAD to do it grin

Anyway, the attack was unprovoked and totally un-needed.

Again, friend, Thanks and God Bless,

Steve

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by heavywalker
nobody is perfect, even you.

This. Christie isnt evil or anything... and he is less an ideologue than someone who is apt to do what is politically expedient.

Its what scares me about Romney as well.

And yes, I gave the RR my vote.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

M99ER,

Have a Blessed Day,

Steve

If you were 1/8 the person Steve is you could consider yourself blessed. It's pretty obvious you are biased against Catholics.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I am a catholic and I would have to say he relayed his feelings quite nice compared to how I would have if I was accused of the same.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's times when it boils down to interpretation; "turn the other cheek" - theirs, with a good stiff jab.

Ya done good, sleep well.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

M99ER,

Have a Blessed Day,

Steve

If you were 1/8 the person Steve is you could consider yourself blessed. It's pretty obvious you are biased against Catholics.
Based on that foul mouthed post I guess I could sure get that way. The Catholics that I know don't talk like that. It's obvious that he does not believe what his religion teaches. I'll leave it at that. The post speaks for itself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Friends,

Every time I revisit that image of Christie and the Muslim standing on that stage in New Jersey, I shudder. There they are, taking up an enormous amount of resources ... while folks are suffering and, yes, a few actually dying, all around them.

Better that they do their grandstanding somewhere else and let the Emergency Personnel do what they do best. Let supplies flow into the stricken area, rather than making political points just days before an important national election.

If that would have been George Bush or Chaney, the national press would have crucified them. As it was, they were given a total pass. I, for one, consider that to be an absolute double-standard ... and wrong.

It was ludacris to the max.

Blessings,

Steve

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
"For all have sinned...." And for you sir, good luck with the other 9 commandments.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M99ER
What a fuggin sellout!

Found this stuff last night and saved it for ya. Hope you appreciate my saving it for ya... wink

Asshat refuses to appear at a Romney rally. WTF?!?!?! mad
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...n-romney-rally-request-148554.html?hp=l2

A hug from Bruce Springstein tired
http://www.northjersey.com/arts_entertainment/Christie_Hug_from_Bruce_made_me_weep.html

Why doesn't he just change the party affiliation tile above his office's front door so we can elect a GOP candidate when he runs again?!!! T-r-a-i-t-o-r-!

You have to have Steve confused with somebody else.

Or are you just a Crazy Yankee Sumbitch out trolling?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DZ, some folks should read before they post, he OBVIOUSLY did NOT!

So as you say, he can GFHS or IMHO FOAD!

I obviously am not a"good Catholic" either! smile smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 34 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.