-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 49 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 48 49
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly what it feels like WE the workers are being ruled by the non working non law abiding ROYALTY. [bleep] they are winning the commies and the muslims and everyone else that is pissed at us because we succeeded where they have all failed. Instead of climbing up to join us we have let them pull us down with them. Gonna be interesting times ahead no doubt.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2.1 million more Popular votes and still a loss. Bitter pill to swallow.

Alan

Last edited by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr; 11/06/12.

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Guys I am too young to remember anything about Reagan(sp). What were his social standings? i.e. Abortion, Gay rights and what not? Did he have to appease the evangelicals like the current Reps do?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He is messed up

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I predict he will NOT finish his second term. wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
even given the media ballwashing, the complete burial of the Benghazi fiasco, and the monolithic black vote and high turnout, I am surprised that the country has enough stupid people to reelect this loser, who has lost jobs in four years of his disastrous presidency.

when Romney loses to a Marxist, it's hard to argue that a more right wing candidate would have done any better. in fact, it's kind of insane. we apparently have slipped over the threshhold where the non-tax paying class is in control.

will they still be saying he needs more time after four more years of this walking disaster?

Don't discount Sandy! That storm took all of the media attention away from Benghazi.

Disagree. We knew Obama was full of schit about Benghazi the day after the attack - or 2 months ago. A storm the week before the election wasn't going to change that.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
OK - now Politico has called the election without calling WI, VA or FL.

Colorado went blue - all of the sudden.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No Reagan was a man I cant remember him trying to appease any one.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Romney not conceding

POLITICO Numbers
Recounts coming in Florida 48.8 48.3, Ohio 49.5 48.8 and Virginia 49.5 49.1

Rove calls BS, Ohio ain�t over

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We need to dump the Great Lakes states. Their union stronghold will never change and we will never win there. They ensure a lib victory every time.

Turn them over to us - we'd gladly take them! They're like us! smile

Speak for yourself, you just love to be a distuber must have a lot of issues. Time to finally put you on ignore, sad to say that you are a teacher and are spreding whatever sickness you have inside to others.

Gerry.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

when Romney loses to a Marxist, it's hard to argue that a more right wing candidate would have done any better. in fact, it's kind of insane. we apparently have slipped over the threshhold where the non-tax paying class is in control.

will they still be saying he needs more time after four more years of this walking disaster?

I think it's a lot simpler than that.

Democrats learned the gun issue was their kryptonite and quickly backed off. Now if the GOP can tame their social conservative rhetoric and tone down the foreign policy talk, they should easily be able to surge back into power.

I believe the country trusts Republicans far more than Democrats when it comes to the economy so just play to your strength.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
even given the media ballwashing, the complete burial of the Benghazi fiasco, and the monolithic black vote and high turnout, I am surprised that the country has enough stupid people to reelect this loser, who has lost jobs in four years of his disastrous presidency.

don't know but I bet you'll be dismissing hard core conservatives for not supporting the neocon agenda

the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nice guys finish last

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wfpack14,

Guys I am too young to remember anything about Reagan(sp). What were his social standings? i.e. Abortion, Gay rights and what not? Did he have to appease the evangelicals like the current Reps do?

He was against gay rights, and abortion. He didn't have to appease evangelicals because it was a different age. He was one.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
While out door knocking, a very attractive and well-spoken business owner lady I called on told me it's the social issues with many of the Obama voters. They know he's terrible on the economy and most everything else, but are afraid Romney would interfere with issues like abortion and gay marriage. Obama's liar brigade did a good job scaring voters away from a man who was perfect for our fixing our problems and many would rather see America destroyed than risk losing the opportunity to be wantonly immoral.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when it was so damn important in this country to drive completely from the public square anyone who dared to question the wisdom of two men [bleep] each other up the ass even if it meant economic disaster for the country as a whole. Are we that [bleep] stupid and morally obtuse? Apparently we are.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by okok
I predict he will NOT finish his second term. wink

didnt want to post that, but yeah... maybe.

Hope its not true though.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ohio is 1000 votes difference...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by wfpack14

Well, abortions weren't used birth control measures then and sexual activity wasn't a right, it was something people kept in their bedrooms.

I'm pretty damned sure he wouldn't force someone else to pay for the concepts of either.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just the thought of the first booty planning another european vacation for 400 people. mad

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It's going to take a physical correction of the parasite class in this country by the producers to get things right.

Talk isn't going to cut it. You're dealing with people who can't think critically so like a base animal they must be behaviorally corrected.

You have to get one guy in there who will cut off the spigot - completely and get the parasites hurting a bit. REALLY hurting to where they're forced to understand. Produce or die.

Me

Page 38 of 49 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.