-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 49 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 48 49
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New GM bailout announced next week when they realise no way in hell GM can even give away their vehicles any longer.

Otto is my co-pilot.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
In four more years this country will be in ruin.

Won't take any four years.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by KFWA
even given the media ballwashing, the complete burial of the Benghazi fiasco, and the monolithic black vote and high turnout, I am surprised that the country has enough stupid people to reelect this loser, who has lost jobs in four years of his disastrous presidency.

when Romney loses to a Marxist, it's hard to argue that a more right wing candidate would have done any better. in fact, it's kind of insane. we apparently have slipped over the threshhold where the non-tax paying class is in control.

will they still be saying he needs more time after four more years of this walking disaster?

don't know but I bet you'll be dismissing hard core conservatives for not supporting the neocon agenda

the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better.

no, the truth is , for the past 5 years or so you actively worked to marginalize the libertarians while promoting an agenda of a big government vision of conservatism. You presented an idea to the libertarians that their vote didn't matter only to realize that tonight, yours doesn't either.

Until the GOP can unlock the puzzle of 90% of their base being white, representing a fractured base that refuses to give up on imperialism and social conservatism, they aren't going to win. In 2016, the GOP base will be even more less of the voting population than they are now - moving toward being a demographic minority.

Your approach of exclusion is a no win proposition for the Grand Old Party. Its a crutch to blame all these welfare queens for the demise of the GOP

Last edited by KFWA; 11/06/12.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Thanks for the Reagan info.

IMO I would think the hard line social conservative issues cost the Reps. Like another poster stated stick to the strengths fiscal conservative and Romney wins.

Akin and the other Rape comment, hurt bad. Just my opinion.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
even given the media ballwashing, the complete burial of the Benghazi fiasco, and the monolithic black vote and high turnout, I am surprised that the country has enough stupid people to reelect this loser, who has lost jobs in four years of his disastrous presidency.

when Romney loses to a Marxist, it's hard to argue that a more right wing candidate would have done any better. in fact, it's kind of insane. we apparently have slipped over the threshhold where the non-tax paying class is in control.

will they still be saying he needs more time after four more years of this walking disaster?

don't know but I bet you'll be dismissing hard core conservatives for not supporting the neocon agenda

the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better.

And for those who can't grasp, those things are "social issues".....the country is in control of people who literally [bleep] up everything and leave a tab. Democrats do the theft part.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Probably not likely but it's possible that it's been called early. Ohio still is very close.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Actually politico has Romney ahead for now. In ohio that is.

Last edited by wisturkeyhunter; 11/06/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish I could wake up in the morning and discover the South won it's independence.

That way I wouldn't have to fool with these phuggin' yankees and left coasters.

Oh well, just buck up and get ready for the next one. I'm not giving up on the country...not yet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Probably not likely but it's possible that it's been called early. Ohio still is very close.

As of now the state sight is down, can't say.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by NathanL
New GM bailout announced next week when they realise no way in hell GM can even give away their vehicles any longer.

Our "government" will buy them...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Futures trading going DOWN.

Futures trading

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
I predict he will NOT finish his second term. wink

That would leave Biden in charge! That's the real scary part! sick

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teal
It's going to take a physical correction of the parasite class in this country by the producers to get things right.

Talk isn't going to cut it. You're dealing with people who can't think critically so like a base animal they must be behaviorally corrected.

You have to get one guy in there who will cut off the spigot - completely and get the parasites hurting a bit. REALLY hurting to where they're forced to understand. Produce or die.
Originally Posted by teal
It's going to take a physical correction of the parasite class in this country by the producers to get things right.

Talk isn't going to cut it. You're dealing with people who can't think critically so like a base animal they must be behaviorally corrected.

You have to get one guy in there who will cut off the spigot - completely and get the parasites hurting a bit. REALLY hurting to where they're forced to understand. Produce or die.

It's called a dictator.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Until the GOP can unlock the puzzle of 90% of their base being white, representing a fractured base that refuses to give up on imperialism and social conservatism, they aren't going to win. In 2016, the GOP base will be even more less of the voting population than they are now - moving toward being a demographic minority.

Your approach of exclusion is a no win proposition for the Grand Old Party. Its a crutch to blame all these welfare queens for the demise of the GOP

Completely agree.

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To put it in simple terms... weak Americans need a weak President.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Poor Biden. He lost his ATM card in a voting machine today.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I wish I could wake up in the morning and discover the South won it's independence.

Oh well, just buck up and get ready for the next one. I'm not giving up on the country...not yet.

I pretty much gave up on and have sworn on 50% as the enemy....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you think it's exclusion that we don't give the nomination to the loser who didn't win a primary....get real. that's the problem with you guys, you think you get to drive the bus with your single digits. that's not the way it works.

the 5% doesn't direct the 95%.

the one common thread of the people who make these silly claims is that they have zero experience in real world elections with candidates who actually win elections. the electorate is not libertarian...ask Gary Johnson. or Ron Paul.

BTW Romney is in the lead now in Ohio...that call may have been a little premature.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

how bout we ship philly down your way and you guys come up here....I already feel like im in hell, i cant take any southern heat on top of it!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Ohio is 1000 votes difference...

POLITICO Numbers
Recounts coming in Florida 48.8 48.3, Ohio 49.5 48.8 and Virginia 49.5 49.1

Rove calls BS, Ohio ain�t over�twice on FOX

So tomorrow the lawyers show up and start counting�where are all those military ballots�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 39 of 49 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1minute, 12344mag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 21, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,603
Posts18,511,511
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.