Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
When you consider the real anomalies in the election, things just don't add up.

How do the dims put everything they have into getting rid of Scott Walker and even dims supported fiscal responsibility and then have Wisconsin go blue for Zero.

How do so many dims show up to vote in Ak?

Do we really think that with the biggest perceived turn out in memory the vote count was really down 3,000,000 from what McClame got.

How many voting machines sent Romneys vote to Zero?

Is it true that the owner of the program is a big liberal from Spain?

Looking at the numbers of this thing and it just doesn't add up.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
But the raw numbers, as with all of Obama's history, will probably be sealed.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I too remain in disbelief.

Something clever here.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Walker had 34 million to 4 million from his challenger.

Unions dominate the top tier donators and 90%+ goes to the Dems and union states went Dem on the vote again. Money is the vehicle.

In the nineties it was easy to see the liberals through breeding numbers and immigration would become a majority in the future.

The future is here...

Kent

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There were really no surprises at all. Why the disbelief? It was one of the most well predicted elections ever.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It was one of the most well predicted elections ever.
========

It was,huh?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my reelection...not "if" I am reelected. 50:50 polls and then this.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Pretty much everyone except for Dick Morris, Karl Rove, and those 2 Colorado professors who are never wrong said Obama was going to win it.

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I believe Romney had more support than McCain, far bigger turn out at his campaign stops. More celebs, a true conservative for VP, (like Palin) Paul Ryan. I can't explain what happened. Where did the Tea Party go? According to polls he had growing support among independents, and had some disaffected democrat support. The voting lines looked long, people complained about waiting so long in lines. Turn out down? It don't add up!!! KDJ

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No they didn't. Most everyone was closer to the "too close to call" camp.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I knew for a [bleep] fact they were gonna steal the election.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I keep telling some of y'all to look at my thread where I crunched the numbers on what states voted how. The "Sea of Red" thread. It's telling and the news is not all bad.

If you consider that we knew ahead of time that the Dems would cheat, they won it in three key states, probably by cheating. Ohio, Florida and Virginia. The only battleground state we won was North Carolina, if you take these as crucial.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Didn't almost 80% of the republicans turn out for Romney in Ohio? When has any candidate ever almost reached those numbers?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys should really stop [bleep] complaining about it, and start talking more about guns. Ive never seen so many grown men hold on to something as piss and moan about it. Its over, nothing any of us can do to change it, get on with life and living. If anyone watched news besides fox news in the last month, and looked at actual numbers (the ones everyone here said were over sampled) they would have saw what was coming, instead everyone built themselves up for heart break, and pulled the wool over thier own eyes by telling themselves that every poll, unless it was a dick morris or karl rove poll had to be wrong.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by j48j48
Where did the Tea Party go?
Indeed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by acooper1983
You guys should really stop [bleep] complaining about it, and start talking more about guns. Ive never seen so many grown men hold on to something as piss and moan about it. Its over, nothing any of us can do to change it, get on with life and living. If anyone watched news besides fox news in the last month, and looked at actual numbers (the ones everyone here said were over sampled) they would have saw what was coming, instead everyone built themselves up for heart break, and pulled the wool over thier own eyes by telling themselves that every poll, unless it was a dick morris or karl rove poll had to be wrong.
Talk more about guns? You mean like which ones we're going to have to turn in?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The voters of Wi. must really be weird. I mean, they vote for Zero and Tammy 55% and Romney and T. Thompson 45%. Then, they go down the list another couple of steps and vote for Ryan 55% and the Dimocrap 45%. Does that make any sense to you guys?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortuanatly obama isnt stupid enough to go after our guns, the dems beat the conservatives hands down in knowing when to lay off hot button issues. This was an easy election to win, if they placed muzzles on the idiot social conservatives in the party, unfortunatly thats what lost this election for us. American wants nothing to do with social conservatism, and everything to do with fiscal conservatism. They are however, not willing to vote for a canidate who will give them fiscal and social at the same time.

I said it before, romney worked to hard at getting the base to vote for him, and not hard enough getting the independents and moderate dems. Its laughable how HORRIBLE his campaign was run from this standpoint.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by RISJR
No they didn't. Most everyone was closer to the "too close to call" camp.
Yeah I can give your that, most did say it would be a very close election, I'm more referring to those that did take a stand either way. Of the various model forecasters I'm familiar with 4 went for Obama, 1 went for Romney.

NRA Benefactor Member
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=acooper1983 Ive never seen so many grown men hold on to something as piss and moan about it.

Priceless. A union shill 28 year-old punk with a long line of GM'ers for family telling grown men how to act. You're old enough to remember maybe three presidents up to this Muslim puke. Quite the expert aren't you, Cooper?

GFY.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.