-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I am currently living in Baytown Tx and was wondering if there are any gun ranges close to this area.

Thanks

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The closest that I am aware of would be Pasadena gun range.
It's an indoor range, never used them myself. I work in Baytown, but live about 45 miles north of there. Good outdoor range near Humble, Carter's Country on Treshwig Rd. listed in phone book.
There used to be a range on FM 1405, private club I believe, but I heard they shut down.

NRA Patron Life Member
TSRA Life Member
Firearms Acquisitioner and Accumulator
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't live there now, but lived there many years. There is a gun range behind the electrical plant off Cedar Bayou. I'm sorry, I don't remember the road number. I can look it up if you can't find it. It's between Tri-City Beach road and the new road to the race track. Membership used to be $50 a year, don't know what it is now.
They had rifle/pistol, trap/skeet setup when I was a member.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
There is a gun range behind the electrical plant off Cedar Bayou. I'm sorry, I don't remember the road number. I can look it up if you can't find it. It's between Tri-City Beach road and the new road to the race track. Membership used to be $50 a year, don't know what it is now.

It be shut down now. I know there's a range in Texas City and another over by Dickinson, but was looking for something a little closer.

I will check out some of the other leads.

Thanks

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You can find one a lot closer than Texas City. There's a private shooting club in Friendswood located near the intersection of Highway 35 and 528. Can't remember it's name either.

Problem with finding a private club is that they don't advertise, usually aren't listed in a phone book. Have to depend of word of mouth.

IC B2

N
N
Tri-City gun range has been shut down for a few years now.
There is a new one open in Crosby or Mont Belvieu, I can't remember. My old man was telling me about it the other day and I will get the info from him. He did say something about it being a two hundred yard range with the possiblity of them making it a four hundred yard range. I think said it was a little more than a hundred dollars year for a membership but not for sure. I will post up with more details.

Oklahoma, where do you live in Baytown. I live in Beach City.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have my RV parked out on Hwy 146 at the Shady Oak RV Park. I will be working at the Shell Refinery in Deer Park for the next year. I looked at a RV park out at Beach City but it was alittle far out of town and the roads where really bad out that way.

Would apperiacte any info you can get on the ranges. I have a friend out in Crosby. I will contact him and see if he can find out anything about a new range in his area.

Thanks

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,985
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.