Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BigSkyGuy
Alright,

Here is the deal. After much contimplation on what is "right" and how this thing needs to end, here it is.

First, let me take a moment to thank many of you for defending my honor. There are a lot of people on here that I have dealt with on more than one occasion, some of you I know well and count as friends, and many many more that I am nothing more than an "avitar" on a pretty great hunting site.

Rifle, that was a hell of an offer you posted up, thank you Sir!
BillyGoat, you are a true friend, thank you.
PSH, I still haven't found your choke tubes, but thanks for not "outing" me!! Apparently some would have...
deflave, I think you should seek treatment...really...but I love ya Man!

I have done quite a bit of "business" on this site buying, selling and trading and have had a great deal of fun doing so. There have been a few hiccups along the way, but this is the first time that I have been called a cheat! That does not sit well with me.

This morning I sent out $160 Certified Mail to Coryj. The USPS Tracking Number is: 7012 1640 0002 0319 5544

There were a few other options that I entertained in regard to the case, and just decided that this would be the fastest resolution to this fiasco! I know that I stated that I would just send his case back, and that may be what I should have done. I just want this damn thing to END!

It pains me that there are 20 pages of posts and MY name, BigSkyGuy, is at the top of every one of them!

I can only hope that most of you see through all of this and will still value MY word down the road.

Anyway, in summary,somewhere $160.00 cash is floating around, followed by a check for $160.00 both addressed to coryj. I am not going to stoop to the point of calling coryj a liar or a cheat. I have been around awhile and know that [bleep] happens, things get lost and KARMA happens...we will see...

I think I could have paid full pop retail for a Pelican case and saved a little money and a LOT of Bullshitt!!

Oh well, such is life!

Todd Leibrand
Sad thing is if you sent payment like this the first go round there would be no post like this and both parties would be Happy.

I don't care if anyone posts only in the classifieds or not do what you agree upon and both sides are happy. I have bought and sold a lot of items from here and luckily had no problems with any buyers or sellers. Glad this is getting worked out for both parties.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm just glad somebody loves me.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
BigSkyGuy
Sorry you lost on this deal but what I see I will not hesitate to do business with you. You will make it up in the long run and have less problems. Like you say karma is bad but we will never know. Time to move on.

Kevin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mavrik

The comment Rick does not care about the new guys or this thread, I bet he is smart enough to know new people will be the ones to carry this site into the future!

Stick around for a while and you will find that Rick pretty much lets this site run along without his involvement as long as certain rules are followed.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about folks who live here as a business. Most likely he lets them stay around as a courtesy to those of who are involved in the rest of the board.
Newbies are the future of nothing until they become something at someplace other than the classified.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by mavrik

The comment Rick does not care about the new guys or this thread, I bet he is smart enough to know new people will be the ones to carry this site into the future!

Stick around for a while and you will find that Rick pretty much lets this site run along without his involvement as long as certain rules are followed.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about folks who live here as a business. Most likely he lets them stay around as a courtesy to those of who are involved in the rest of the board.
Newbies are the future of nothing until they become something at someplace other than the classified.

Tracks NAILED it!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
LMAO, I know where ya live, and I have plenty of scatterguns, lol. I still ain't too sure about helpin you unload that shed they're supposed to be in though.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
What a bunch of Girls.
Cisco

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big Sky- Not looking to make enemies and I'm sure you're cool and all, but here's the thing. What matters is YOU have the case and up until now Cory hadn't been paid. YOU screwed up sending cash. YOUR mistake, why should cory sit there w/o payment OR case, because YOU screwed up and sent cash and it got lost or whatever? Then you come out like a big saint for finally getting him paid. Wow. That's not ok. I think you have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder when cory is the one sitting there empty handed. YOU screwed up, now YOU fix it. You trust cory to send you the money back if it shows up and he gets double paid.

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/19/12.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You entered: 70121640000203195544

Your Item's StatusYour item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting facility on November 19, 2012 at 5:35 pm in GREAT FALLS, MT 59401.

There you go...end of thread.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
ttt for any recent new members

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

Really! Couldn't just let it die!

Disabled American Veteran. U.S. Army 2000 - 2007 Proud to have served.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by lovesomeshootin
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

Really! Couldn't just let it die!

No way man...I got money riding on this thread...lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bimp.

Travis GFY.

whistle

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
So, Instead of sifting through all of the pages of BS, what was the final outcome of this ordeal?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1
So, Instead of sifting through all of the pages of BS, what was the final outcome of this ordeal?

You entered: 70121640000203195544

Your Item's StatusYour item was delivered at 1:47 pm on November 27, 2012 in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here let's change this.... It's the Holiday Season.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

C
coryj Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Coffee....check
Browse 24HCF before heading into the woods.....check, oh WTF?

Glad this got brought back to the top. Todd sent a subsequent payment that arrived Thursday of this week. I still have not seen the first payment that was sent. If/when it arrives, I will return it unopened. He did what he needed to rectify the situation and that is commendable.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BigSkyGuy
... but this is the first time that I have been called a cheat! That does not sit well with me.

And your a cop?
Really?
By the end of my first day I had been called every name in the book...half of them by fellow LEO. grin
grow some thicker skin.
And to you guys who cry about people sending out stuff prior to payment. Its your choice. It all depends on who your dealing with and their history.
Many times I have sent stuff the day the deal was made on here.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 204guy, 41 invisible), 13,879 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,113
Posts18,542,126
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.