Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
davidson co she was being chased hard by 100 inch or so buck i was getting up to leave and she almost ran me over and she stopped and looked back bang flop

nef 280 single shot
120 nbt over max re19
3295 fps ml vel
burris fulfield 2 scope

35 yds shot

doe

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DEER_ASSASSIN; 11/28/12.

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
she died tired and orgasm unfulfilled

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
what a shame

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
WTF? You are a pitiful piece of work.

ASSCLOWN!!!

In a van down by the water
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Allison^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
50lbs. ?

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just wanna know who gives a [bleep] enough to be dragged off the couch into the woods to have to take your picture?

Or do you have one of those Bear Grylls tripod with smartphone mount??

laugh

like "take 27, gimme a constipated grimace"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slumlord

"take 27, gimme a constipated grimace"

grin grin grin

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
That's Good Eats right there. I love doe meat!

Take a child hunting, fishing or trapping. They are the next generation of outdoors people.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
I just wanna know who gives a [bleep] enough to be dragged off the couch into the woods to have to take your picture?

Or do you have one of those Bear Grylls tripod with smartphone mount??

laugh

like "take 27, gimme a constipated grimace"

That is TFF!!!!

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
grimace does look kinda constipated in that picture dont he?????

45-50 pound dressed out fawn??????????????????????????????
so this is #14
whatta ya need grimace, 19 or 20 to set a new record now

you need to step it up

stop hanging out with the hamburgler and mayor mccheese

grimace you need to be out in the woods
there is a plaque to had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grimace.....................................................
bwahahahahahahahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 11/29/12.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Grimace � A large, purple character who was first introduced in November 1971 as the "Evil brown downer Grimace". In Grimace's first two appearances, he was depicted with two pairs of arms with which to steal milkshakes and shoot at spotted fawns. "Evil" was soon dropped from Grimace's moniker, and Grimace was reintroduced in 1972 as one of the "good guys/goodole boy". In 1974, Grimace was redesigned, going from two pairs of arms to the single pair, which he still regrets to this day. Grimace's deer body count continued to grow, and by the late 2000,s, he was a major character on TNDEER.com. Commercials and merchandise generally portrayed Grimace as a well-meaning simpleton (bwhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!)whose clumsy antics and post provided a comic foil to Ronald McDonald/Ruger. His appearance changed to reflect this characteristic in 1985, from a giant purple slob with a pink mouth and small pupils(bwahahahahahaaa!!!!)to a gentle giant with movable eyebrows and eyelids, and a kid-friendlier smile with a black mouth and a pink tongue. The character was retained after the streamlining of the characters in the 1980s, and soon details of Grimace's background and family life began to emerge.(yep they sure did) The character's Uncle O'Grimacey first appeared in 1986 and would visit only one month per year, around St. Patrick's Day, bringing Shamrock Shakes. Additional family were revealed in a McDonaldland VHS tape "The Legend of Grimace" on tndeer with his groupy brown downer followers and their chin wiping post also: Grimace had an unnamed mom, an unnamed dad, a grandma named "Winky", a great-great grandma named Jenny Grimace, and might have had a brother named "King Gonga", who was the king of all Grimaces. In "Grimace's Oddysey"2007-2008ish, Grimace in his landmark title role as a brown downer deer hunter, used anything he could to kill any deer seen for the tn state kill record (something he confirmed himself and proclaimed himself to one and all). Grimace was played by Patti Saunders (1971�1984) and voiced by Frank Welker in the commercials, Larry Moran in some commercials, and by Kevin Michael Richardson in "The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald."

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

grimace....................................................
bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 11/29/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn it, bwaaaaaaah

Last edited by Jtown; 11/29/12.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Well, I guess congrads. I have not shot a deer in 3 years. I could have in northern Wis. on Sunday though . It was a fawn and mom. Would have been a pity to shoot the mom cause the fawn would have been wolf dinner without mumma . It was the smallest fawn I ever saw in November , 60 lbs gutted or so and was still bigger than that poor doe. At 14 deer,,,, ya might have wanted to wait for a little bigger piece of meat though.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ihookem
Well, I guess congrads. I have not shot a deer in 3 years. I could have in northern Wis. on Sunday though . It was a fawn and mom. Would have been a pity to shoot the mom cause the fawn would have been wolf dinner without mumma . It was the smallest fawn I ever saw in November , 60 lbs gutted or so and was still bigger than that poor doe. At 14 deer,,,, ya might have wanted to wait for a little bigger piece of meat though.

Trust me, there will be and have been smaller killed by ole DA

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Middle TN has a 3 doe a day limit in Unit L, it is a good thing to take as many as you can. Even makes it better for the Buck to Doe ratio in the long run. Looks like some of you dont understand this concept, but it is what is best for this area.
Go for #40 DA...good luck

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I understand the 3 doe a limit and also believe it is the dumbest damn thing the TWRA has ever done. Opinions are like ass holes everybody as one!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Its fine if you have a LARGE private area that you are implementing some sort of mgmnt wish list.

HOWEVER, Tn is mostly small, meandering property lines, sliced & diced parceled out farms and pie wedges of land, hills and hollows. One family might have 30 acres, next to that a strip of 15 acres, next to that maybe some cat with 80 acres and then it repeats. Parcels of 50 acres are becoming RARE in middle Tn.

Now, when/if you have some nuttmunch on a 'mission to kill' for some sort of self noteriety- IT REALLY [bleep] IT UP for families surrounding that property. The state might be under some blissful assumption that deer densities are static from Memphis to Mountain City.
Not the case, many of our farms are not rural expanses like West Tn cotton country.

So, hypothetically - one good ole boy with a piddly 80acres might get hung up watching ESPN outdoors and have this fantasy about raising and managing "monster bucks" on his property that is bounded by two strands of rusty barbed wire.

Then, someone like this willing participant is brought in to whack out all the does. Under the communal blessing and self rationalization that he is "feeding a poor vietnamese family" They need 27 deer to survive that harsh Tn winters. crazy Probably getting more in foodstamps than most people's mortgages.

So the point I'm getting to, wtf if you and your son/daughter, young hunter, legitimate poor white country folk- what if they bound up next to this bullchit ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dayum that's deep this early in the morning

[Linked Image]

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Who gives a [bleep] how many deer you shoot? It isn't a major accomplishment to shoot 14 of any thing that wiggles
Keep tooting your own horn

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.