Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
... I no longer have to decide whether it is moral or not, i will put it in God's hands where it belongs. Let him sort em out.

See how easy that is?

I dont have to like Bob banging Steve, just like they dont have to like me shooting and eating Bambi.

Live and let live, so long as its not in my wallet.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I share your sentiments. It's none of my (nor the government's) business.

Kinda like abortion; yet the taxpayers fund it. grin

I think you are jesting, but if not... No. NOt like abortion. Abortion is taking the life of someone who is yet unable to defend themselves

Last edited by Crockettnj; 11/29/12.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
RDW #7126146 11/29/12
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Funny part, most hope their straight girlfriend or wife does also.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Guess I don't care too much what the homosexuals do with their lives. I do know a homo that attends a group meeting that I do. Nice enough guy. Still, when I talk to him or otherwise I'll remember that the guy has had another mans penis in his mouth. Just can't get past thinking that's disgusting.

GOA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So, does this mean its ok for TRH to come out of the closet?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just deviates nothing more not to be trusted period.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
I no longer care what laws are regarding gays. It does not concern me. And Pat, i dont care what gay brothers are doing in their rooms... wink

Great, maybe your kid will be lucky enough to get one of the brothers for a kindergarten teacher.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
For a 'guy' that's been here for only 5 months I understand your insecurity, but quit acting like a fat chick at an all you can eat buffet. Try and fit in first....then attack the mashed potatoes. wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
From what I have read of that guy, he earns whatever he gets.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No from following the crowd you think he does...

You may not agree with what he posts but he is one of the few conservatives here.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

JOG #7126444 11/29/12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not seeking a debate here and I mean no offense to anyone. But, there are some odd ideas from very mis-informed folk.

1. God already has "sorted it out". His position on the issue of [bleep] is well known, unwavering, and just. [bleep] is an abomination, i.e. he holds as an especially vile sin, an affront, and insult to Himself.

2. The same God that has already sorted it out also says that "the saints will judge the world." Some of the "holier than thou" posters referred to are saints and are fully qualified for the job of judging what the scriptures say because they acutally know what the scriptures say and have the word of God on the matter. If you are not a saint then you are not qualified and should refrain from judging eternal things. On this i agree.

3. God commands that we exercise judgment and righeousness (see Jerimiah 22) and that we should preserve in sound judgment and discernment (see Proverbs 3). To say that we should not judge at all is absurd. The verse "Judge not that thou shall not be judged" refers to rash and unreasoned judgement, not judgement based clear and obvious scripture.

4. What our nation and others do is our business, as God holds everyone in a nation responsbile for the sins of the nation. Few if any are spared when that which is sown blossoms to fullness. We ain't seen bad yet. A bad harvest is coming.

Again, not throwing stones. Just saying how it is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why let them be denied the fun of dealing with a divorce attorney?
Do what you want in your home, I will do what I want in mine.
Seems like a simple concept for most.

Last edited by calikooknic; 11/29/12.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TooDogs
Guess I don't care too much what the homosexuals do with their lives. I do know a homo that attends a group meeting that I do. Nice enough guy. Still, when I talk to him or otherwise I'll remember that the guy has had another mans penis in his mouth. Just can't get past thinking that's disgusting.

Not trying to be antagonistic, but did you ever kiss a girl? Guess what she's most likely had in her mouth? wink And how many... shocked

Remember folks, if she gives great head the first time, she didn't learn from practicing on you.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

4. What our nation and others do is our business, as God holds everyone in a nation responsbile for the sins of the nation

That's the type of crap that give the holy rollers a bad name. Another excuse to intrude individual freedoms and impose one religion on everyone. And that sure isn't constitutional.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

1. God already has "sorted it out". His position on the issue of [bleep] is well known, unwavering, and just. [bleep] is an abomination, i.e. he holds as an especially vile sin, an affront, and insult to Himself.

So are seafood and blended fabrics.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He may be a conservative, but he strikes me as a guy who keeps a collection of women's heads in his refrigerator

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thats funny , when I spoke to God this morning he told me they where all his children and that he loved them all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidepass
Thats funny , when I spoke to God this morning he told me they where all his children and that he loved them all.

even loved children are punished

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Corrected but never punnished. My point is to each their own. My problem with the bible is who was the editor. Man!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
May as well let go of the Bible debates, odds of changing a mind are not as favorable as winning the Powerball. Self righteous hatred is the most deeply entrenched of all.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,235
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.