I am selling my Arcteryx Echo pack. This is one of those LEAF only items. I purchased it directly from Arcteryx late in 2010. This pack HAS NOT BEEN TO THE FIELD even once. I have loaded it and walked around the neighborhood a few times. Since I am now retired, I will NEVER again deploy so my need for an overbuilt/military pack is no more. This pack is typical Arcteryx, bomb proof and rugged enough to air drop or be tossed on a pallet with 50 other packs and loaded into a C130 w/o sustaining any damage.
The pack: Regular size = 54 Liter Capacity @ 6.8125LBS. From their website:
Technical Features
� Weatherproof construction
� Durable
Construction
� Pivoting hipbelt with Load Transfer Disc� provides increased agility and stability
� Monoframe backpanel provides rigid back support
� Twin removable aluminum stays for durable support
� Double-layered fabric pack bottom for added strength and durability
Integrated Features
� Extra long extension collar on main compartment for improvising emergency bivy
Pack Pocket Configuration
� Large bellowed front pocket with side access zip
Pack Suspension Configuration
� V-Frame suspension
� Anatomically shaped shoulder straps and hipbelt
� Adjustable, removable sternum strap
� Removable sternum strap
� Thermoformed backpanel
� Thermoformed shoulder straps
� Removable thermoformed hipbelt can be turned and clipped around main compartment for less bulk during transportation
� Quick-release shoulder straps
� Lumbar pad hipbelt
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
� Top loading, tubular main compartment with side access zips
Pack Lid Configuration
� Removable, quick-release top lid with integrated hip belt doubles as a waist pack
Pack Compression Strap Configuration
� Three compression straps on each side
� Top compression strap
� Compression straps help to stabilize the load and minimize excessive shifting
Pack Attachment Configuration
� MOLLE compatible PALS throughout
LEAF Features
� Center-line hydration and Comm port allowing hydro tube, mikes and cords to be routed to either shoulder strap
� Signal reduction componentry, selected to minimize audio and visual signatures
� Quick-release buckles allow packs to be disconnected quickly at the
The down side, for me, it is too heavy for recreational/hunting use and the suspension is made to fit over body armor. It rides on my back a little too loose. I am 5'9" 175LB so I think it will snug up better on a larger framed man. Again, this pack has seen NO FIELD DUTY which translates to NEW w/o tags. I paid the LEAF price of $479 two years ago. It has since gone up $10 bucks. I will part with it for $400. I will accept a personal check or money order. Once cleared/cahsed, I will ship the pack to you at my expense. Attached a pic from the LEAF website but this is EXACTLY what my pack looks like. You can contact me at: gatornavy2367yahoo.com