-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lucky they didn't come across someone who had a CCW? They would have been shot!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those two need a serious dose of being scared straight, and some followup that encompasses several years.
Glad the young lady was not hurt.

Had most of us here been involved in such an incident, we'd want to be in protective custody when the old man arrived.

Trevon all over again had they been shot.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/10/12.

1Minute
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T LEE
I would have been beaten till bloody and then again for bleeding if I even attempted something like that as a kid. By whatever adult was was present and then got it again when I got home!

Kids have no FEAR of consequences anymore, that is the problem.

No you wouldn't. The problem would have been dealt with years before and you would never even begin to approach where this kid is.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here's where they're headed very shortly if someone/something doesn't stop them:

13&14 years old.
[Linked Image]

Search For Teen Suspects In Shooting Death

BEAVER FALLS (KDKA/AP) � Police are searching for two 14-year-old boys, and reported a 13-year-old who are charged as adults with fatally shooting a Beaver Falls woman.

Beaver Falls police have charged Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday�s shooting of 22-year-old Kayla Peterson. She was shot at a house about 3:30 p.m. that day and died at Allegheny General Hospital two hours later.

Cleckley�s Facebook page shows a young man posing with a revolver in one hand and a pistol in the other. The photo was posted less than 12 hours after Peterson�s shooting.

Online court records show police were still searching for the suspects. According the the Beaver County Times a third boy, a 13-year-old has also been charged in the shooting.

Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh says he intends to prosecute both as adults.

From CBS Pittsburgh

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is true! I was trusted with my very own .22 rifle at six.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This world is crammed with humans, a constantly expanding population. These are two, among many, we just don't need...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they could start by not naming their kids todavia and marcus. might as well have named them YoYoYo and Wasssup G. hopefully someone will do a community service project and snuff 'em soon.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by Pete E
This world is crammed with humans, a constantly expanding population. These are two, among many, we just don't need...
+1

Life's a game, hunting is serious.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
After working with "Troubled Youth" for 30 years and seeing things get worse every single year, here are a few things I've learned.

These boys have no idea who there father is (or he's in jail).
Mom is addicted to crack and/or she's a whore, inviting men to live at her place for the price of a hit. These men immediately kick the young males out of the house as they don't want to be bothered with them.

If you think this is bad you ought to hear what happens to the daughters of these people when mom passes out and the live in boyfriend catches them. Being caught by the "boyfriend" isn't even the worse. When daughter tells mother what happens the daughter is threatened with or beaten if she does anything to put moms crack supply in question. These daughters will be raising kids of their own as soon as they turn 13 or 14.

Now for something I can barely stand anymore.... My tax money is going to make sure these people pass this way of living on down to the next generation of voters.

The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sterilization is not always a bad thing....

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
and should be a requirement for welfare lasting more than 6 mo.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by T LEE
I would have been beaten till bloody and then again for bleeding if I even attempted something like that as a kid. By whatever adult was was present and then got it again when I got home!

Kids have no FEAR of consequences anymore, that is the problem.

I was....and it was not for anything near as heinous as that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by eyeball
and should be a requirement for welfare lasting more than 6 mo.

Drawing welfare is now an actual multi generational career, and a disgustingly sad statement about our world as we know it frown

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (257 roberts, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 2UP, 25 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,280
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.