Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 30 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 29 30
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
After 9/11, we allowed pilots to apply and be trained to carry weapons to prevent attacks like 9/11. We should allow teachers and administrators to do the same. Schools are gun-free killing zones.
Prepare for a hate barrage for that comment.

Dude seriously....it's not all about you

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Looks like he was into violent video games

http://www.facebook.com/masseffect?ref=stream

Please don't feed the trolls!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
My youngest is 6. This chit breaks my heart.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What the he// is wrong with young white men these days?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perps dad found dead in New Jersey.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ChipM
Local reports are saying handguns and AR15 type rifle. My kids are 10 and 14, the 10's elementary school I can see from my back door and can not imagine having this happen, the town is about 25 miles from my house.

TRH, how can you argue politics when at least 18 small children are laying there dead in their classroom. I know, many kids die each day so don't give me that krap.

I figure the gunman has a front row seat with Lucifer himself and will burn for a long time.
I don't think that TRH was nearly the first one to bring up politics, if you count fundamental liberties as being such. I've got two kids who are in school right now and you gotta be concerned for your kids and sad for the ones affected. OTOH I'm sure the bad guys are already using this to call for more gun control. The Communists always use these tragedies for that.

The [bleep] in the pic, if that is indeed the monster who carried this out, looks like a card-carrying commie liberal. He puts you in mind of the guy who shot Geffords before he went with the orange 'do in order to snag an insanity defense plea.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fox just reported that 20 little kids are dead.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Local reports are saying handguns and AR15 type rifle. My kids are 10 and 14, the 10's elementary school I can see from my back door and can not imagine having this happen, the town is about 25 miles from my house.
What was your purpose in telling us what sorts of weapons were used? Are you able to halt your tears long enough to consider the larger implications? Shame on you, sir. Shame!
TRH, how can you argue politics when at least 18 small children are laying there dead in their classroom. I know, many kids die each day so don't give me that krap.
You answered your own question. Every death of a child is a tragedy, but it happens constantly.

I figure the gunman has a front row seat with Lucifer himself and will burn for a long time.
Absolutely.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by justin10mm

[Linked Image]
Wtf is this? If a black guy had done this and you said that you'd probably get arrested for some sort of hate mongering. Is this a joke?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by justin10mm

[Linked Image]

yeah, cause young black and hispanic men are the models of behavior.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably on meds, didn't get his trophy, video gamer. Rot in hell you POS....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mink
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
After 9/11, we allowed pilots to apply and be trained to carry weapons to prevent attacks like 9/11. We should allow teachers and administrators to do the same. Schools are gun-free killing zones.
Prepare for a hate barrage for that comment.

Dude seriously....it's not all about you
You folks started the attacks. I'm merely responding to them. Blame yourself if you don't like my rebuttals to your silly attacks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

True as that may be, most of these mass murderers and serial killers are white kids.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Probably on meds, didn't get his trophy, video gamer. Rot in hell you POS....
More than likely off his meds. The Psychologists back in the 80's wanted to medicate all these psychos and the politicians were more than willing to accommodate them because they could then shut down all the problematic old mental hospitals that needed a lot of money to upkeep and were mostly falling down anyway. This also placated the public who were fed story after story about the abuses wrought in such places. Now the crazies walk around on the streets voting liberal and taking up jobs that average guys aren't allowed to have anymore all the while gobbling psych meds in order to stay level. Sooner or later they always think they can go without their meds so they stop taking them and then the trouble starts.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

That seems to be a common part of the profile, in many cases... electronic alter egos and a diminished capacity to connect with/deal with real people as anything other than objects.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
mercy ...

paul foreman
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

That seems to be a common part of the profile, in many cases... electronic alter egos and a diminished capacity to connect with/deal with real people as anything other than objects.
I don't think violent video games can be discounted as a cause for this sort of thing. So many kids are obsessed with them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

True as that may be, most of these mass murderers and serial killers are white kids.
The ratio of black murderers to the populuation is off the charts greater than white murderers. All you guys who have been defending blacks all along are sure quick to jump on the guy's race as a factor.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It was only a matter of time and now expect this to happen again?

Sad all the way around! Prayers to families and victims. Hope the POS is burning in hell as I type this!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What was your purpose in telling us what sorts of weapons were used? Are you able to halt your tears long enough to consider the larger implications? Shame on you, sir. Shame!
You answered your own question. Every death of a child is a tragedy, but it happens constantly.

Absolutely.

At least we agree on one thing.

Look, I'm not here to argue and in the days to come, especially locally will hear about arming teachers, armed security, etc. My point here is that there are times to discuss these things and times not too.

Page 13 of 30 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,618
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.