Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by foxs
Well in the eye of the public it is too many. You best buy more ammo and more ar's because the end of them is coming. like it or not.

don't count on it , the AR is the best selling rifles on the Market today. They won't get my AR's and if they do or try i will just build another.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is never too many, just too many to physically carry at one time.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by foxs
Well in the eye of the public it is too many. You best buy more ammo and more ar's because the end of them is coming. like it or not.
Troll^

Shove it where the sun don't shine. I am the furthest thing for gun control. All of this media coverage are talking about guns,guns,guns. This country is falling apart. I blame this all on the media.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I am in the process of buying my 1 st AR 15 an HK to be exact.
Do you see the media they are really going crazy over the bushmaster that was not used.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I agree with foxs. I believe at a minimum you are going to see magazine size restrictions again. And I would not be surprised to see semi auto rifles brought under the NFA just like street
sweepers were during the last ban.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
there were not too many street sweepers, there are probably 100 of thousands of AR's if not millions.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Is it possible to have too many?

[Linked Image]

I think we would all be better off spending some of that gun money on getting "involved" politically and stopping these corrupt commie politicians from flushing our country down the toilet of history.
You buy as many AR's as you can and some freakin' politician will outlaw and take them away from YOU with the stroke of a pen.
Pen - AR - Political clout!

Naa. A lot of us have given up for good reason. No matter how much time or money we spend, we will NEVER beat the power of the media. Not a defeatist.....just a realist.

Time to just look out for #1 and fam.
Yep. Lots of the money that went to the NRA and got squandered looking for "solutions" and compromising away our cherished liberty is now being spent for weaponry. The voice of money being spent for AR's is probably a lot louder than the NRA hollering about only banning this and not that. Consider that Walmart heard that voice and now carries assault weapons.

Agreed. I'm all for exhausting all options but after this last election, and the SCJ changes that we will see as a result, I think "playing politics" is definitely a lost cause. That being said, I say "To each his own" when it comes to taking measures that you feel will help keep your family safe and sound in the event of tough times ahead.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jimmyp
there were not too many street sweepers, there are probably 100 of thousands of AR's if not millions.

This is from 2009. If you figure most Colt rifles are NFA, there are still well over 100K from this year alone.

http://www.atf.gov/statistics/download/afmer/2009-firearms-manufacturers-export-report.pdf

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 1,950 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,459
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.