The Obama legacy ramps up. Received a letter today from my insurance company.

"Your health plan will be closing at the end of 2013....The market for health insurance for individuals has changed in many ways over the years- and we have adjusted and adapted to serve you and our other health members. However, the added changes in health care reform create significant challenges for small insurance plans. After much study, we do not see a way for Everence to overcome these challenges and still provide a good value for our members."

Its interesting to note they will stay in the large employer health plans, and medicare supplemental plans and they state that those products "continue to contribute positively to our financial situation."

I think I am going to get a lesson in the "health insurance exchange" whatever that is.

I think this will get ugly, he is using the strategy of attacking the american people on so many fronts- 2nd Amendment, health care, EPA etc, that any resistance to any one issue will be overwhelmed.

�Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian.� - Henry Ford