-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not all are driven by Obama lovers. In my extended family there are 5 including the Forester I drive and my wife's Outback. Our youngst son was a Subaru service manager so the prices are very good. Economy, reliabilty, and bad weather performance are outstanding.

We are also all outdoors people with politics to the right of Ronald Regan and Wm F Buckley ... No libs here!

Maryland - Where the criminals are the government.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Great cars with reliable engines and drivetrains. I'm a closet lesbian, so I approve.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Peer pressure. I would be laughed out of the valley if anyone saw me driving a Subaru.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For a while I thought the Kerry/Edwards stickers came standard on new models.

You often have opportunity to get a good look at what's posted on the back of Subarus because there is always traffic stuck behind them waiting to pass - especially in the mountains.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My wife has had them in years past and is contemplating another, my mechanic loves them he finds them the easiest of all vehicles to work on.
Good milage, reliable and safe on slick, nasty roads.
I've hauled numerous bucks out in her old Subie.

That said, I told here about the political statement they make and how I don't want to be caught dead in a Subaru with California plates in another state.

blush

She thinks I'm nuckin futz.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought this was a Subaru, turns out it was an Audi...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bigcat_hunter
Is it just me or do all Subaru drivers vote for Obama? What is it with Subaru's and Obama stickers? They are thick around these parts.

My wife says they all drive like shi$ too.

Clos

NRA Life Member

srp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have two of them. I have been called many names in my life, but liberal has never ben one of them. Amongst the best cars I have ever owned, and I have had many.

A fool uttereth all his mind - Proverbs 29:11
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by srp
I have two of them. I have been called many names in my life, but liberal has never ben one of them. Amongst the best cars I have ever owned, and I have had many.

I had a buddy in high school drove it like he stole it in his dad's Subaru. talking about taking it up to 30mph in first, speed shifting from then on, jumping it on the back road bridges, all that stuff. finaly his little brother got broadsided in it years later, this brother was ok but the Subaru was finally toast. they are good cars.

Clos

NRA Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great vehicles if you have to deal with a lot of snow. My brother and his wife have been driving Subarus for many years, (although I use a Toyota Tacoma 4wd to deal with snow). Plus they are extremely dependable (like my Toyota); and if anyone gives you crap about driving a foriegn car you can tell them that it's made in the USA and by the way; No Jap ever outsourced MY job.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW
I would drive a WRX in a heartbeat if I was looking for a small car, they are freaking fast and have the best sounding four cylinder on the market.

Roos are good cars.. I did see a WRX being pulled out of a snow bank this morn while going out after 'yotes. It was pretty banged up.

Must have been pretty fun sticking that into snow last night. grin

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd drive one, see'in as I'm a lesbian and all.......

laugh

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I helped 2 lesbians get there Subaru out of a snow bank couple yrs ago.

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bought a blue Outback two years ago. Got sick of the low mileage and failing brakes on my E150 van. The Subaru is more comfortable to drive on long trips; way more handy on snow/ice; has more pickup power in passing sits, and is cheaper by @ 75%on gas. I aslo noted that while shopping around, that low mileage, used ones were about the same price as new ones and there were about none to be had. Guess which one sits in the driveway unused.

Hasn't effected my voting patterns or tastes in guns, bourbon or 'wimens' ... yet. But asudden interst in spey casting may augur badly.

1B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have tons of them around here.
Not all Subaru drivers are greenie libtards, but all greenies, libtards and queers drive Subaru's.

They seem to be a progressive identification accessory, like a charm bracelet. A place to hang the Obama, Save the Whales and Keep Lake Tahoe Blue stickers.
You can change the racks that you never use with the seasons, so everyone can think that you ski or bike ride.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
We've been driving an Outback for quite a few years. My buddies at work let me know that the Suburu happened to be the lesbians car of choice.....thereafter we all called it the Lezburu. It didn't make my wife happy to hear that.

What do you get when u spell Suburu backwards???

U r u bus........must be because it goes through snow great.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
We have tons of them around here.
Not all Subaru drivers are greenie libtards, but all greenies, libtards and queers drive Subaru's.

They seem to be a progressive identification accessory, like a charm bracelet. A place to hang the Obama, Save the Whales and Keep Lake Tahoe Blue stickers.
You can change the racks that you never use with the seasons, so everyone can think that you ski or bike ride.

Only if they have the rainbow in the rear window.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bigcat_hunter
Is it just me or do all Subaru drivers vote for Obama? What is it with Subaru's and Obama stickers? They are thick around these parts.

It's just you. I am a little to the right of right and I had 2 of them. I will not buy one ever again I can guarantee that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Girl I know call's em lezbaru's,

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We have had a Subaru in the family fleet ever since we escaped city life in 1992. We are still on the second one. My wife's Forester has 170k on it now and if it ever wears out she wants another one.

Best snow cars ever. Making the first tracks in snow covered logging roads at speeds high enough to be exciting is almost more fun than a guy should be allowed to have.

No bumper stickers, but never less than one gun in the car, ever, unless it was in the shop, which was very rare.

I've never been stuck or stranded in one either, or my wife. I thought I had really worn the first one out, but a male school teacher bought it and drove it a few more years. It may still be running for all I know.

I wish the libs and sexually challenged would all decide to buy Chevy Volts.

Last edited by nifty-two-fifty; 12/23/12.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 2UP, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,994
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.