-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably gun show restrictions....that's a bout it.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by okie
Nothing I can't ignore...

Ignoring ANY new gun law is.... IGNORANT. And definitely not backing your fellows in arms.

Let's test your resolve of ANY....
What of a law that sets something you own to be confiscated?
What are you prepared to do?
No need to answer those questions to me just to yourself...

I am glad that our forefathers "ignored" then joined forces to bring us the Constitution that is now ours to protect.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
See more people joining and donating to the NRA than ever before.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
O
O
Comments on New York Times suggest adding all semi autos with magazine capacity greater than ten rounds to list of NFA firearms, requiring $200 transfer tax, idea is to ban large mags, would have to be registered or turned in for destruction. Don't see how this would fly, but the libs figured out too many loopholes in 1994 assault weapons ban and they want to go after the pre-existing ones and get aggressive about it. See http://youtu.be/z2wzySVw7uY

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Obama's record for not standing up on tough issues is practically unblemished.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't see anything for several years. Why? Because gun owners need to encourage their legislators to adopt a "go slow" approach to any new gun laws. Let's use Fast & Furious as an example. It's still an ongoing investigation with no resolution. Or how about Benghazi? Has Hillary recovered from her concussion yet?

In short, we need to employ the same tactics Democrats have used, namely delay and obstruct for at least the next four years.

One question, why haven't Republicans formed their own committed to examine new gun restrictions, one that will of course come to conclusions completely opposite of what "Joker Joe" Biden's committee will come up with? It's time to stop the Democrats lead, Republicans react game, don't you think?

Last edited by walt501; 12/25/12.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
i seriously doubt there will be ANY anti-gun legislation PASSED in 2013. outside of a complete ban (and confiscation), nothing could have prevented the shooter from getting his mom's legally acquired weapon and shooting those people. perhaps an armed guard could have stopped (or slowed him down), but nothing else imo. i'll keep an eye on things, and continue to contact my reps in the congress regarding my views and vote. otherwise, i see no real reason to worry at this point. ymmv.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well after looking at what really happened and Sandy Hook with all the miss direction and flat ass lies. There should really be zero new gun legislation. You reap the BS you sow!

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Thay will probably pass somthing so the tofu eaters will think it is safe to come out from under the kitchen table.

[bleep] em. They can stay down there.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Ignoring ANY new gun law is.... IGNORANT. And definitely not backing your fellows in arms.

Quick question: So, what if the Emperor signs an EO banning all firearms. (yes, I know he 'can't' do it, but he's already broken so many parts of his oath of office that he'd not care one whit that he's violating the Constitution again..)

You gonna quickly turn all of yours in - so as not to appear ignorant and all??

You, and the others who would foolishly follow that 'illegal EO' would just make it easier for tyranny to take hold.. NO flames meant, just stating that the gov't is dangerously close to a serious attempt to disarm the citizens - and all patriots of this country must NOT allow that to happen - NO MATTER WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck

Quick question: So, what if the Emperor signs an EO banning all firearms. (yes, I know he 'can't' do it, but he's already broken so many parts of his oath of office that he'd not care one whit that he's violating the Constitution again..)

You gonna quickly turn all of yours in - so as not to appear ignorant and all??

You, and the others who would foolishly follow that 'illegal EO' would just make it easier for tyranny to take hold.. NO flames meant, just stating that the gov't is dangerously close to a serious attempt to disarm the citizens - and all patriots of this country must NOT allow that to happen - NO MATTER WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES..

He may just do that because the little pecker wood hasn't really got [bleep] done in over two years now. But it isn't going to fly with the status of things as they are in SCOTUS now.

No its looking more everyday like he'll have to hire out a hit on one of the Supreme Court Justices.
Standby to be amazed.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 12/26/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So we all agree the left wants America free of guns, for a few different "feel good" reasons, right?

And most of us agree that the govt wants us disarmed, right?

The real question is-

Is the reason the govt wants us disarmed the same as the leftist's, "for our safety"? If not, why would the govt want you disarmed?

When thinking people examine why the govt would want you disarmed I don't see how anyone could argue FOR disarmament. The key phrase is "thinking people".
What bugs me the most is that our country has become a place where FOOLS dictate to the rest of us, the thinking people. The Bible teaches not to suffer a fool. See if this pretty much sums up the two sides of this gun control debate-

The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception.

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, not so the hearts of fools.

A mocker resents correction, he will not consult the wise.

Of what use is money in the hand of a fool, since he has no desire to get wisdom?

The solutions of how to deal with fools are all over the book of Proverbs in the Bible. READ IT! We are dealing with FOOLS, and they must be dealt with as such. I didn't say they are stupid, I said foolish. Please guys, we have to get smart about our responses to their foolishness.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
See more people joining and donating to the NRA than ever before.

I gave NRA memberships as Christmas gifts..

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Me too

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Me too

Me three!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think all the hired help now know what Americans, their employers, did to the gun market in about 72 hours.

Americans have spoken.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1234, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,463
Posts18,529,174
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.