Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Dianne Feinstein: �If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]� Mr. and Mrs. America, turn �em all in.�

Senator Dianne Feinstein�s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to disarm the American people.

On Thursday, Feinstein will introduced her dream bill to disarm the American people. The legislation is open-ended and includes provisions to re-register firearms and submit the fingerprints of law-abiding Americans as if they�re sex offenders.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Her and Bloomberg are two peas in a pod.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thats the goal for all of them...I dont understand why so many don't 'get' it....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Except that she doesn't mean "all" Americans. We the people will be disarmed. We the government won't.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EricM

That I'd like to run through a blender. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They both need to be dis-armed.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Feinstein has said this years ago. The true agenda of gun control is confiscation. That's why I got upset with meat head posters here who were so damned willing to compromise as though it's a virtue. Compromising rights is not merely the work of the extremely naive, it's outright evil.

Last edited by Laguna; 01/01/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Karnis

Yeah, from the neck up.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by Karnis

Yeah, from the neck up.

Then again at the hip sockets.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No media personality has ever, or ever will, call her "radical." Yet, her views and her actions are as far left as it's possible to be.

You should be able to recognize bias when you hear people on the right freely called "radical," but no one on the left is ever called "radical."

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
No media personality has ever, or ever will, call her "radical." Yet, her views and her actions are as far left as it's possible to be.

You should be able to recognize bias when you hear people on the right freely called "radical," but no one on the left is ever called "radical."

Steve.

Her views are consistent with a far more sinister and evil scheme. If we don't get out of the UN, the G20, IMF, World Court, entangling treaties, and other mechanisms & machinations of the new world order and do it right now, we will, let me repeat that: we will lose the sovereignty of the USA.

Mark my words: there will be many here who will come to rue the second they threw in with RISJR & Steve_No and turned on the only American patriot running in '12.

Maybe Bristoe is right, maybe we're too far enmeshed within the new world order apparatus that not even an authentic American patriot like Paul could have restored American sovereignty & liberty.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Treasonous koont....

Last edited by HawkI; 01/01/13.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by HawkI
Treasonous koont....

HawkI,

Make no mistake, there is a vibrant fifth column working diligently within America to destroy her. And it appears as though it's winning.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see that djs,nsaqam,BrentD,antlers,billhilly and smokepole or is that liberal code for polesmoker,all refrain from commenting on members of the Demonrat party for whom they vote.

They all continue to tell us that these Demonrats aren't going to take away American's guns and proof of that claim is,that we still have them.They lie through their teeth and continue to ignore "death by small cuts" or incremental legislation,whose end game is confiscation.

GFY all you liberal fools.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

you would come out with a pile of dog [bleep]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

you would come out with a pile of dog [bleep]

Yessir mixed well with corn and wheat shorts would make fine hog feed. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by HawkI
Treasonous koont....

+1.... mad

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rte
I see that djs,nsaqam,BrentD,antlers,billhilly and smokepole or is that liberal code for polesmoker,all refrain from commenting on members of the Demonrat party for whom they vote.

They all continue to tell us that these Demonrats aren't going to take away American's guns and proof of that claim is,that we still have them.They lie through their teeth and continue to ignore "death by small cuts" or incremental legislation,whose end game is confiscation.

GFY all you liberal fools.

Do you think Republicans will protect your guns? Both Bush 41 & Romney did sign gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would have renewed Clinton's AWB if he had been presented with legislation.

We're fixing to be stiffed with the most draconian gun control legislation in the history of our country. Just enough Republicans will support it to assure it passes. If they're voted out, they'll be given jobs in the Obama Administration.

This will happen.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
She won't turn over her weapon and CCW permit. She seems to have forgotten that she carries.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
she doesn't need it now , she has tax payer funded Body Guards

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 257wthbylover, 63 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,126
Posts18,502,480
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.