Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's always the elitist Joos that work to disarm the populace.

To deny it, is to deny reality.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. ...

I don't think so. She was in the building, one or two doors down, when a former city councilman came in with his old police revolver, and shot the mayor and another councilman in SF.

The shooter was ex-police, ex-firefighter (resigned to take the councilman job) and a business owner (restaurant). (Pillar of the Community type)

I can EASILY see why she would feel "You can't trust ANYBODY with a gun"

And why she would feel "You can't trust ANY kind of gun"

I don't believe her mind will ever be changed, anymore than McCarthy of Long Island (I think that is her name) whose husband was shot on the train.

People who have no positive associations with firearms, only horrific ones, will default to wanting guns gone.

It is unfortunate she is a US Senator.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by bea175
She is just playing to the tune of her Liberal Voters. ...

I don't think so. She was in the building, one or two doors down, when a former city councilman came in with his old police revolver, and shot the mayor and another councilman in SF.

The shooter was ex-police, ex-firefighter (resigned to take the councilman job) and a business owner (restaurant). (Pillar of the Community type)

I can EASILY see why she would feel "You can't trust ANYBODY with a gun"

And why she would feel "You can't trust ANY kind of gun"

I don't believe her mind will ever be changed, anymore than McCarthy of Long Island (I think that is her name) whose husband was shot on the train.

People who have no positive associations with firearms, only horrific ones, will default to wanting guns gone.

It is unfortunate she is a US Senator.

Sycamore

The bottom line is, as a US Senator, her oath to uphold the Constitution, REGARDLESS of her personal views, should be paramount. If she cannot do that, she should not have the frickin' job. The electorate doesn't give a rip about the Constitution, unfortunately. It is actually trendy to NOT follow it. Cripes...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am sure Pelosi and her type are going to give up THEIR personal Concealed Permits...

Remember, she is one of two people licensed in the city of San Francisco to have a concealed permit...

friggin hypocrits..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had a dream last night that was rather ironic... Even more so that I happened upon this thread...

In my dream Feinstein died a victim of a stabbing...I thought that was rather funny.. But In the same dream Katherine Heigl was kneading my balls like two hard boiled eggs in a tube sock... So if I had to choose one of those to come true I'd like the later...

Anything is better than the Winchester logo.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Anyone that has ever refused to acknowledge disarmament as being the real goal probably needed to ride the short bus.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Laguna
Do you think Republicans will protect your guns? Both Bush 41 & Romney did sign gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would have renewed Clinton's AWB if he had been presented with legislation.

We're fixing to be stiffed with the most draconian gun control legislation in the history of our country. Just enough Republicans will support it to assure it passes. If they're voted out, they'll be given jobs in the Obama Administration.

This will happen.

No it won't.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Do you think Republicans will protect your guns? Both Bush 41 & Romney did sign gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would have renewed Clinton's AWB if he had been presented with legislation.

We're fixing to be stiffed with the most draconian gun control legislation in the history of our country. Just enough Republicans will support it to assure it passes. If they're voted out, they'll be given jobs in the Obama Administration.

This will happen.

No it won't.

I wish I could write that you're right.

I'm curious: why do you think it won't happen?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The true agenda of gun control is confiscation. That's why I got upset with meat head posters here who were so damned willing to compromise as though it's a virtue. Compromising rights is not merely the work of the extremely naive, it's outright evil.

Bingo! It's like a woman bargaining with a rapist:

"You can rape me but wear a condom, don't beat me up and don't kill me"

Then:

"You can rape me without a condom, don't ejaculate in me, beat me up or kill me"

Then:

"You can rape me and ejaculate in me, don't beat me up and don't kill me."

Then:

"You can rape me, ejaculate in me, beat me up, but just don't kill me."

Then the rapist see's that she is so weak there is no need to compromise. He rapes her, ejaculates in her, beats her up and kills her.

That is a graphic depiction of what bargaining over the peoples rights really is. Better she (we) put six in the rapists chest and go down fighting then give up our rights a piece at a time.

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/02/13.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

This will happen.

No it won't.

I wish I could write that you're right.

I'm curious: why do you think it won't happen?

Boehner is on the way out; more conservative representatives (Tea Party, et al.) are tired of his progressive rhetoric. There will be a new, truly conservative Speaker of the House when the AWB, in what ever watered-down version remains, is presented to the House and I don't believe the new Speaker will allow a vote to be held.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'll be glad when "boner" leaves, spineless sniveling [bleep]. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by Karnis
They both need to be dis-armed.

Yeah, from the neck up.

Then again at the hip sockets.

Gunner

Gunner, I wouldn't touch her hips using YOUR hands.... grin grin grin

beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur Matthew 5:9
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I wouldnt either, that's why I'll be using a Stihl chainsaw with a 36" bar. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
touche'

beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur Matthew 5:9
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,543
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.