L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Is that OP from the objective "Seattle Post-Intelligencer"? http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2012/12/31/bad-news-at-fox-news-hannitys-ratings-plummet/
I'm sure the west coast is all a flutter at the news.

I don't watch either Hannity or O'Reily any more or less than prior to the election (that being very rarely). The fact that their viewer ship increased prior to that election and fell off afterwards (and most assuredly would have regardless of who won) says what exactly?
Their programs are as bad (or good depending on your perspective) as they were in October. The grave dancing by the left continues I guess....

There is no replacement for FOX. None. Name one.

Don�t support FOX and kill the only news/opinion channel on TV that is even close to being on our side.

Luckily with the highest rating of any cable news, that won�t happen.

I understand and share the distrust with FOX pundits when most, but not all, blew the call on the past election.
But I also got it wrong.

I understand that many do not have the time to watch as much TV as us old retired guys.
But no way can the internet completely replace the real thing.

For those not watching the news on their computer, where else are they going to hear our side of the story?

Without FOX, you have missed a lot when pundits like Bolling, Cavuto, Crowley, Col. Hunt, Kelly, Kristol, Malkin, Napolitano, Col. North (to name a few) take on those on the left like Bayh, Beckel, Colmes, Easton, Liasson, Ratner, and Williams.

Where else do people on our side like Rep. Peter King and Allen West get their fair share of air time? Senator Rand Paul and many others?

What other news channel but FOX feature highlights from conservative radio talk hosts like Rush Limbaugh and guest spots and guest hosts like Laura Ingraham?

Where else will I find interviews with Bolten, Dobbs, Krauthammer, Palin, and all the others who speak my language?

Where else will they find an audience the size of FOX?

Bowsinger,

Fox News is neocon news. Just about every single commentator you wrote of, especially Krauthammer, is an effing neocon.

I will not watch that POS network. When I want authentic conservative news, I go to conservative Websites.

I like Dobbs. Naplitano was its best. Beck was a half wit who was getting better as he caught on to the neocon agenda. Hell, I don't even listen to Rush. He's a neocon sellout.

You Can�t Fix Stupid.

�Neocon� is a worthless term that means nothing.
Usually used to define Real Conservatives that the writer happens to disagree with.
Look up �neocon� and see how the meaning has changed over the years.

Rush and Krauthammer are so far over your head, I can easily understand why you don�t listen to them.
Krauthammer is a Moderate who reaches and influences millions every week.
Rush is a Conservative who reaches even more folks.
Comparing their words to your rants proves my point.

I repeat�name a network doing a better job and reaching more people with the �Right� side of our story.
Name a network with higher ratings that does a better job of debating Liberals with the Conservative message.

How many Liberals and Independents do your conservative websites reach?
Endlessly preaching to the choir gets old in a hurry and advances nothing.

Bowsinger,

You are free to believe what you want. However, allow me to suggest your Googling: neocons destroying republican party. It might give you a new take on neocons.

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a well known fact that Rush Limbaugh was relegated to radio because his neocon agent knew that his classic piss pot head would get any TV program featuring him cancelled inside of 6 damn weeks.

The meeting went something like this:

CEO: Well,...it's obvious that he can talk some quality bullshit,...but look at that piss pot head!

Agent: Whaddabout we wrap it up in an Ace bandage for a year and try again later? Think that would help?

CEO: Nah,...I've seen piss pot heads like that before. They're impervious to Ace bandages. We'll just hafta put his fat ass on the radio.

Someone ought to wrap an Ace bandage around that doper, neocon's yapper.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The only thing that doesn't change is that there is always change--think about it if you need too..

You're right. But what's the probability of all that change being bad for us? Shouldn't we get a bone now-and-then? Or has change been rigged against us?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
When FOX hired that Juan Williams I was done with FOX NEWS,that guy puts splinters under my fingernails can't stand him!!

Last edited by HankStone; 01/04/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They should put Patti Ann Browne in a prime time spot and get rid of Hannity. He's a simpering whiner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKWf18KGaXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LJKGPIhLcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMJUm85F-bA

Last edited by luv2safari; 01/04/13.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bowsinger,

Fox News is neocon news. Just about every single commentator you wrote of, especially Krauthammer, is an effing neocon.

I will not watch that POS network. When I want authentic conservative news, I go to conservative Websites.

I like Dobbs. Naplitano was its best. Beck was a half wit who was getting better as he caught on to the neocon agenda. Hell, I don't even listen to Rush. He's a neocon sellout. [/quote

You Can�t Fix Stupid.

�Neocon� is a worthless term that means nothing.
Usually used to define Real Conservatives that the writer happens to disagree with.
Look up �neocon� and see how the meaning has changed over the years.

Rush and Krauthammer are so far over your head, I can easily understand why you don�t listen to them.
Krauthammer is a Moderate who reaches and influences millions every week.
Rush is a Conservative who reaches even more folks.
Comparing their words to your rants proves my point.

I repeat�name a network doing a better job and reaching more people with the �Right� side of our story.
Name a network with higher ratings that does a better job of debating Liberals with the Conservative message.

How many Liberals and Independents do your conservative websites reach?
Endlessly preaching to the choir gets old in a hurry and advances nothing.

Bowsinger,

You are free to believe what you want. However, allow me to suggest your Googling: neocons destroying republican party. It might give you a new take on neocons. [/quote]

Do you ever stop to read anything you post?

I said that neocon has had many definitions and changes over the years� then you suggest that I Google neocon. Duh!

Do you realize how ignorant it is to say you will not watch FOX and then proceed to tell us what in on FOX?
Does it never occur to you that those who watch FOX might have a better handle of what FOX is and isn�t?

You will not listen to Rush but you know he is a neocon?

Amazing.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No matter what Rush is called he'll still be full of [bleep].

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Rush Limbaugh has always been a strong voice for Conservatism.

One of the most effective in reaching a huge audience of Conservatives and picking up converts along the way.

And you do not have to always agree with Rushmo, he loves to debate those who disagree.

And he does it with half his brain tied behind his back just to make it fair�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Bowsinger,

You're repeating Steve_No's definition of neocon, which was his attempt to defend neocons because he's THE quintessential neocon. Since its inception, its definition has remained consistent. A neocon is a liberal Democrat posing as Republican. Romney's a perfect example of neocon.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Once again you have been caught in another lie.

I have not given any definition of �neocon� nor repeated anyone else�s definition.

I did say the term is worthless.

As a Goldwater Conservative I have no use for �neo� which means �new� as in �new-conservative�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I have not given any definition of �neocon� nor repeated anyone else�s definition.

As a Goldwater Conservative I have no use for �neo� which means �new� as in �new-conservative�

Bowsinger,

You didn't catch me in chit. You wrote that there are many definitions of neocon. That implies you now them. I wrote that there is only one definition.

You do know projection, right? You're the liar.

You're a neocon, liberal Democrat.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bowsinger,

You didn't catch me in chit. You wrote that there are many definitions of neocon. That implies you now them. I wrote that there is only one definition.

Once again you are a liar.

You said:
You're repeating Steve_No's definition of neocon,�

And I did not do that.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd rather watch Megyn Kelly than listen to Rush.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
B, that's beneath you.

C'mon,....you're not *that* new around here.

B, there is no where where I'm considered new laugh grin

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Bowsinger,

Once again you are a liar.

You said:
You're repeating Steve_No's definition of neocon,�

And I did not do that.

Bowsinger,

It's the truth. You did repeat is definition of neocon. You can't keep your lies straight; but then again, you're a liberal Democrat, AKA: neocon.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Rush Limbaugh has always been a strong voice for Conservatism.

One of the most effective in reaching a huge audience of Conservatives and picking up converts along the way.

And you do not have to always agree with Rushmo, he loves to debate those who disagree.

And he does it with half his brain tied behind his back just to make it fair�

Bowsinger,

Either you really have no clue of conservatism, or you really are a liberal Democrat/neocon. Rush is a meat head neocon.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by HankStone
When FOX hired that Juan Williams I was done with FOX NEWS,that guy puts splinters under my fingernails can't stand him!!

Spot on 100%!

One thing the chicago-whitehouse-black bastard finally made me call B.S. on is the way "NEGROES" [have demanded!] that they be treated more special than any other ethinic group, especially since 1968 when I was a fifth grader.

That year the olympics were in Mexico City, and when two black athletes raised their fists during the national anthem for "black power" ..... I'm tired of that shiit! Had a bellyfull (lifetime) of their crap.

As for Hannity and the liprechan, sadly they're better than anything else on the liberal-left.

When I don't watch fauxnews, I'm not watching anything! (surely not [bleep] cooper, madcow, sgt aschultz, and goddam sure not kris matthews! mad)

My fantasy is that "barry"-NO! invites all of congreff and the meedja onto Air force one for a weekend to the Bahamas, and when it flies over the Bermuda Triangle it disappears!

Think the secret service will want to talk to me about my attitude? grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fish head
I'd rather watch Megyn Kelly than listen to Rush.

[Linked Image]

Me too.
Beauty and Brains is a very sexy combination.
Love it when she gets mad and those dark eyes start snapping�when she tells O�Rielly he doesn�t know squat about the law.
I think Bill also likes it when that happens.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Their message is flawed. I find Hannity in particular to be one of the dangerous people in media. I watch Fox News so I can understand how other people think.

What is with all the talk about hot women in newscasters? There are models everywhere. It is the American way to sell everything.

Last edited by ppine; 01/05/13.

The only cure for life and death is to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 219 Wasp, 45 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,858
Posts18,517,729
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.