Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Hi guys,

Hoping for some input on the new T Bolts. I am a lefty and there aren't many nice .22 LRs for us. Does anyone own one? If so, how do they shoot? The local shop has one in synthetic left hand for $735 OTD. I like the way it feels, but that is a lot of money for a rimfire.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Nice guns, but I personally don't like the looks of the plastic stock. I believe the plastic should come with two mags.

Still, you might want to check with a few other LGS and see what they would charge if they were to order one for you. I think the price you are looking at is about $100 too much.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by MichiganScott
think the price you are looking at is about $100 too much.

yup...have to check but i thought i saw a short barreled composite stocked T at my local toy store for around $600-ish a few days ago.

i have 3 T's, pretty fair shooters, would like a better trigger or at least one that is more easily modified; other than that pretty happy with them. shoot well, feed & function fine, very light weight & stock design fits me well. good walkin & stalkin guns for the squirrels...

combination of a very light gun with a heavier-than-it-should-be trigger makes it easy for me to throw a flier now & then when i don't pay attention, but i'm diggin em.

anyone here have one in 17HMR? was just curious as to any reports if so, have never read much on .17 T's. my English stocked T is a 22LR, maples are 22LR & 22mag.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

============================================================

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have the LH T-Bolt in 22 Mag and it is one of the most accurate rim fire's i own , Buy it, because you will love the accuracy and light weight of the T-Bolt.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bought a synthetic .22 LR after reading bea175's reviews and absolutely love it.

[Linked Image]

$735 for a rimfire? Yeah, when you look at it in those terms it's expensive. Then again, you'll shoot it more than you will any other firearm you own, can afford to shoot it more than any other firearm you own, and if you're a small game hunter, you'll require more accuracy than any other firearm you own. $735 for a rifle that meets all of those requirements is pretty damned reasonable.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Thanks to all who responded. Yes, Bricktop, I was thinking the same way as you (scary maybe :D), I have a Remington 581L that is a tack driver, but it lacks class and style. If the Browning can outshoot the 581L, I will be amazed.

When I stopped by the gun shop yesterday evening, the rifle sang a siren song. I was able to resist, so far, but I can't get away from the idea of a T Bolt to finish my days with. If there were any leftys in my family to pass it on to, I am sure I would get it. If it is still there when I go back in a couple of weeks, I will probably get it anyway.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Thanks to all who responded. Yes, Bricktop, I was thinking the same way as you (scary maybe :D), I have a Remington 581L that is a tack driver, but it lacks class and style. If the Browning can outshoot the 581L, I will be amazed.

When I stopped by the gun shop yesterday evening, the rifle sang a siren song. I was able to resist, so far, but I can't get away from the idea of a T Bolt to finish my days with. If there were any leftys in my family to pass it on to, I am sure I would get it. If it is still there when I go back in a couple of weeks, I will probably get it anyway.
Your estate will have no problem disposing of it when you're gone. whistle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a righty and have no problem working a straight bolt with my off hand. Its a non factor at the bench. Not that big of a deal while afield either.

However, I had a wood stocked varmint 17 HMR that I sent packing because I couldn't get it to group any better than 1.5"+ no matter what I tried. The trigger wasn't terrible, but combined with the lightweight of the rifle itself it didn't do much to aid accuracy. Sent it packing and picked up a CZ 453 Varmint and got much better accuracy. I like the looks and feel of a T-bolt but my particular example left me unimpressed in the accuracy department - everything else was great.

Last edited by hillestadj; 01/06/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I'm a righty and have no problem working a straight bolt with my off hand. Its a non factor at the bench. Not that big of a deal while afield either.

However, I had a wood stocked varmint 17 HMR that I sent packing because I couldn't get it to group any better than 1.5"+ no matter what I tried. The trigger wasn't terrible, but combined with the lightweight of the rifle itself it didn't do much to aid accuracy. Sent it packing and picked up a CZ 453 Varmint and got much better accuracy. I like the looks and feel of a T-bolt but my particular example left me unimpressed in the accuracy department - everything else was great.
Whatever your alleged accuracy ills, the CZ is not even in the same league -- nor GAME -- as the T-Bolt. The T-Bolt was designed for scope use from the get-go, the CZ wasn't and scoping one is a minor pain in the ass. You're either stuck mounting something WAY too damned high or using something like Millet mounts (which SUCK). And don't even think about using a scope with a "normal" sized ocular bell on a CZ; i.e. a non-rimfire-specific scope. Then there's the matter of the triggers. Whatever faults you believe the T-Bolt possesses in that area, the CZ's is absolutely atrocious with a substantial amount of take up and heavy let off. And yeah, I've read all of the half-assed "fixes" and they're exactly that -- half-assed.

You get what you pay for. The Browning is well-made, capable of great accuracy, and has a company who will (mostly) stand behind their product.

The CZ is a cheap bolt action rimfire that takes a good deal of polish to bring it to the same level as the Browning. I briefly had a CZ and sold it in favor of the Browning.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
[/quote]Your estate will have no problem disposing of it when you're gone. whistle [/quote]

With the Internet, I think you are right. It is a different world than it was 20 years ago. When I was trying to buy my first left hand deer rifle, a local dealer refused to order it with the admonition that I would never be able to sell it when I got tired of it. I told him I wasn't buying it to sell, but to keep. I walked out and never went back. I still have the rifle that I found used in my great uncle's shop about a year later.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bricktop

Whatever your alleged accuracy ills, the CZ is not even in the same league -- nor GAME -- as the T-Bolt. The T-Bolt was designed for scope use from the get-go, the CZ wasn't and scoping one is a minor pain in the ass. You're either stuck mounting something WAY too damned high or using something like Millet mounts (which SUCK). And don't even think about using a scope with a "normal" sized ocular bell on a CZ; i.e. a non-rimfire-specific scope. Then there's the matter of the triggers. Whatever faults you believe the T-Bolt possesses in that area, the CZ's is absolutely atrocious with a substantial amount of take up and heavy let off. And yeah, I've read all of the half-assed "fixes" and they're exactly that -- half-assed.

You get what you pay for. The Browning is well-made, capable of great accuracy, and has a company who will (mostly) stand behind their product.

The CZ is a cheap bolt action rimfire that takes a good deal of polish to bring it to the same level as the Browning. I briefly had a CZ and sold it in favor of the Browning.
got a leupold 6-18X40 vx II on a little cz 452 no problem

Last edited by ldholton; 01/06/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton

got a leupold 6-18X40 vx II on a little cz 452 no problem
Don't think so. Not without mounting it in fairly tall rings. I've been down that road with the CZ. Yeah, you can mount a scope like you're claiming, but it's not a straightforward process. No way, no how. And there's the matter of the dovetail rail on the CZ. CZ claims it's one dimension, but reality says it's another.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Browning would have just not used all that plastic in the new T-bolts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
If Browning would have just not used all that plastic in the new T-bolts.
I considered that, too. However, the T-Bolt has always used either pot metal or some sort of composite for the trigger housing/trigger guard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Dont know who pizzed in your Wheaties - just gave an honest assessment of my sample of 1 T-bolt. In the future I'll just defer to your superior knowledge and bow out of any conversation where we have differing opinions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Dont know who pizzed in your Wheaties - just gave an honest assessment of my sample of 1 T-bolt. In the future I'll just defer to your superior knowledge and bow out of any conversation where we have differing opinions.
It's not an opinion, it's not a straight forward process of scope mounting on a CZ. That's a fact. As much as I hate to use an Internet message board as a point of reference, the fact that the girls over at rimfirecentral.com have compiled a multi-page list of how to mount a scope on a CZ for multiple mount/scope combinations says a hell of a lot. This is a point that seems to escape you: a CZ452 costs roughly $400, yet it will require a small amount of tinkering to mount a scope, the mount rail is of an inconsistent dimension (the CZ452 American is supposed to be 3/8", but is often more like 10mm or larger), the trigger needs work, and the trigger guard is a crudely formed piece of sheet metal. (Say what you will about the T-Bolt's composite trigger guard/housing, but it doesn't look homemade.) The $400 purchase price of a CZ usually necessitates spending another $200 to $300 in additional parts and accessories and innumerable man-hours to bring the level of functionality up to what you get in a T-Bolt. That's also a fact, not an opinion.

I would rather spend $700 or so right up front, mount a scope, and start shooting without trying to assemble a Rubik's cube of mount bases, rings, and scope. And then apply a half-assed fix to work over the trigger. You get what you pay for.

This is what I imagine of people who try and suggest something of CHEAP QUALITY:

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm a lefty and own a T-Bolt in 17 HMR and in 22 Mag. I will purchase another one in 22 LR next month. I find them delightful to shoot and extremely accurate. My 17 HMR is a varmint and the 22 Mag is a sporter.
For reference, I also owned a T-2 LH Belgium T-Bolt that my friend talked me out of. It is also an excellent shooter.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Saw this and thought of this thread, so throwing this your guys way.

Buds has Maple stocked 22 Mag T-Bolts in stock.
Would be extremely tempting if they were lefty's

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411552781

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

The one T Bolt I owned didn't impress me accuracy wise. It was a very nice looking rifle, but just didn't shoot that great. Every CZ I've owned or shot has impressed me with good if not excellent accuracy though. I've also never had any issues with mounting scopes on CZ rifles. I have CZ's scoped with various Bushnell Elites, Leupolds, and Nikon Monarch scopes. For actual use, I wouldn't trade any of my CZ's for a T Bolt. Now if I want good looks as well as accuracy, I grab a 54 actioned Anschutz.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbo

The one T Bolt I owned didn't impress me accuracy wise. It was a very nice looking rifle, but just didn't shoot that great. Every CZ I've owned or shot has impressed me with good if not excellent accuracy though. I've also never had any issues with mounting scopes on CZ rifles. I have CZ's scoped with various Bushnell Elites, Leupolds, and Nikon Monarch scopes. For actual use, I wouldn't trade any of my CZ's for a T Bolt. Now if I want good looks as well as accuracy, I grab a 54 actioned Anschutz.
I think you can tell any story you want. Looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit, tastes like bullshit.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I think you can tell any story you want. Looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit, tastes like bullshit.

I guess the rest of the world is wrong other than one idiot posting about the vast superiority of the T Bolt.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

It's not an opinion, it's not a straight forward process of scope mounting on a CZ. That's a fact. As much as I hate to use an Internet message board as a point of reference, the fact that the girls over at rimfirecentral.com have compiled a multi-page list of how to mount a scope on a CZ for multiple mount/scope combinations says a hell of a lot. This is a point that seems to escape you: a CZ452 costs roughly $400, yet it will require a small amount of tinkering to mount a scope, the mount rail is of an inconsistent dimension (the CZ452 American is supposed to be 3/8", but is often more like 10mm or larger), the trigger needs work, and the trigger guard is a crudely formed piece of sheet metal. Iwould rather spend $700 or so right up front, mount a scope, and start shooting without trying to assemble a Rubik's cube of mount bases, rings, and scope. And then apply a half-assed fix to work over the trigger.

I bought a cz 452 in the american model. I will say that accuracy wise its a heck of a shooter in the .17hmr. I am very pleased with it.
All of the points you made are valid from the experiance I have had with mine. But none a big enough issue for me to abandon it as my favorite small game rifle.

The very first thing I done was to scrap the peice of crap lookin (in my opinion) trigger guard. I have been jumped on more than once by faithful followers for even suggesting that it was butt ugly. I went with a one peice r&d machined guard that I had engraved and blued.

The bolt clearence issue came into play on mine as well. In fact as of right now I am using a set of see thru mounts I took off of my winny 9422m lever gun to clear the bolt issue. My plan is to have the bolt reworked with a knife/spoon handle bolt throw. That seems to be a total fix for any clearance issues from what I've heard. But then again, it is an added cost to remedy the problem.

As far as the trigger, I have a few high end guns that most all have had trigger issues that I was not happy with and needed tweaking. The daves fix for the creep in my 452 was cheap enough and does seem to have taken care of my biggest complaint with it.

I haven't actually held or shot the t-bolt so I can not comment on it. Other than that I thought it was an automatic action when I first saw it in the display rack.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I guess the rest of the world is wrong other than one idiot posting about the vast superiority of the T Bolt.
I guess you can't grasp the f*cking point that was made earlier: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, [bleep]. To try and advise someone who's interested in a T-Bolt that a $400 CZ is an equal product is BULLSHIT because it ignores the flaws and idiosynchrasies in the CZ, which I have already enumerated. Savvy?

For $400 on a CZ, you get a rifle that is accurate but will require a certain amount of finesse and the right combination of parts for each individual scope mounting. Is any of this sinking in yet? Do you need a moment to digest what you're reading? Do you need someone to read it to you? Do you need a live action diorama?

For $650 or so on a T-Bolt, you get a rifle that has none of those issues. I can mount up a scope in the Browning/Talley rings and bases or Weaver rings and bases and down the road I go. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS BY THE EXPRESSION, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR." Is any of this clear to you? You seem to have quite a bit of difficulty grasping this most basic of concepts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
It's not an opinion, it's not a straight forward process of scope mounting on a CZ. That's a fact. As much as I hate to use an Internet message board as a point of reference, the fact that the girls over at rimfirecentral.com have compiled a multi-page list of how to mount a scope on a CZ for multiple mount/scope combinations says a hell of a lot. This is a point that seems to escape you: a CZ452 costs roughly $400, yet it will require a small amount of tinkering to mount a scope, the mount rail is of an inconsistent dimension (the CZ452 American is supposed to be 3/8", but is often more like 10mm or larger), the trigger needs work, and the trigger guard is a crudely formed piece of sheet metal. Iwould rather spend $700 or so right up front, mount a scope, and start shooting without trying to assemble a Rubik's cube of mount bases, rings, and scope. And then apply a half-assed fix to work over the trigger.
I bought a cz 452 in the american model. I will say that accuracy wise its a heck of a shooter in the .17hmr. I am very pleased with it.
All of the points you made are valid from the experiance I have had with mine. But none a big enough issue for me to abandon it as my favorite small game rifle.
And I wouldn't suggest abandonment at all, but I will call someone out for suggesting the as-issued CZ is on par with an as-issued T-Bolt. I got rid of mine because I had other projects I wanted to pursue and I liked the idea of the straight-pull T-Bolt, I like the magazine design, and I've been very impressed with its out-of-the box performance.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bricktop, Your immature idiot who's shown in multiple profanity laced posts that anytime someone doesn't agree your opinion is 100% right, they obviously are crazy. I'm guessing you're 18 to 25 with a limited education and real world experience, but plenty of experience pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop, Your immature idiot who's shown in multiple profanity laced posts that anytime someone doesn't agree your opinion is 100% right, they obviously are crazy. I'm guessing you're 18 to 25 with a limited education and real world experience, but plenty of experience pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.
I can tell when some moron can't defend their position and that moron is you. Instead of expounding upon reasons you believe prove your point, you instead resort to this weak-ass line of BULLSHIT in a patently obvious attempt at sidetracking the discussion.

I won't let that happen. I explained this to my dog and even he understands the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR." Savvy? A $400 CZ is not on par with a $600+ Browning. No way, no how. My dog will be happy to explain this to you after you get done licking your own balls.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You just proved my point...........again. Please keep sharing your wisdom and education.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but here's what some other folks think:

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=127128

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1582907

http://boardreader.com/thread/CZ_455_vs_Browning_T_Bolt_6qsjiX2q3c.html

Last edited by Timbo; 01/08/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
THE one thing I've noticed about CZ Shooters. ... They have an almost cult like following. Someone doesn't like'em all the CZ'ers come outta the wood work and argue until the second coming how CZ's are the panacea of all things rimfire.

Why do you care what others think? My CZ was worth the $400 I paid for it, my Ruger 77/22 is every bit the same for the $275 I paid for it. Neither are match rifles, but both will hold their own in our local club shoots.

They are fine rifles, accurate rifles, solid rifles, good value rifles ... but they are NOT high end rifles.

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You just proved my point...........again. Please keep sharing your wisdom and education.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1582907

And this is proof of what, exactly, [bleep]? That you've managed to round up a few fellow circle-jerkers? And no, ignorant dickheads like you have no opinion worth sharing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't speak for the Tbolt but Bricktop has been spot on with the CZ. I have a CZ453 and the need for high rings and a queer safety is annoying. My trigger is of the set variety and after adjustment(by me) is absolutely awesome. The bottom metal is cheap sheet metal. The CZ has its flaws but for its minimal investment, one would be hard pressed to find a more accurate rimfire wrapped in a pretty wood stock at that price point.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

And this is proof of what, exactly, [bleep]? That you've managed to round up a few fellow circle-jerkers? And no, ignorant dickheads like you have no opinion worth sharing.

Ramble on minimum wage employee. Your ignorance keeps shinning through. You're burning the keyboard up in your mobile home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ramble on minimum wage employee. Your ignorance keeps shinning through. You're burning the keyboard up in your mobile home.
No rambling, mucho mojo went over your empty little head. The meaning of "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" still escapes your dumbass. Dumbass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought my son a T-Bolt a few years ago. It was his first rifle, and I'm hoping that he'll be happily shooting it for the rest of his life. As for me, I really like the gun and am a little jealous. grin

Here is a pic of his first day shooting the rifle. The LOP is too long for him, but he's grown since then:

[Linked Image]

Here is a pic of his target. It took a few shots to get the scope sighted in (it was only bore sighted before this target was shot). Not too bad for a boy's first time with a new rifle. I'm sure that the rifle will shoot one ragged-hole groups, but, granted, this target was shot at only 25 yards.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

No rambling, mucho mojo went over your empty little head. The meaning of "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" still escapes your dumbass. Dumbass.

I'm sure whatever your parents bought you was a nice rifle, but they really need to monitor your internet use. Hopefully you aren't typing this from your job at Burger King. I wouldn't want to see you get fired.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure whatever your parents bought you was a nice rifle, but they really need to monitor your internet use. Hopefully you aren't typing this from your job at Burger King. I wouldn't want to see you get fired.
Once again, you're trying to derail the thread because you're unable to defend any of your staked positions. Sorry, little man, YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Allow me to revisit the items that you want to ignore, dumbass. Shall we?

The CZs have a very high bolt lift, meaning clearance of a scope's ocular bell is going to be an issue. You'll either need to get a scope with a sufficiently small ocular bell, locate a base and ring combination that will raise the scope high enough to clear the bolt knob or use a scope with a tube (and eye relief) long enough to permit mounting forward enough to clear the bolt knob. (I can tell you for a FACT that a Leupold Vari-XIIc 2x7 and Talley rings will NOT permit enough bolt clearance, though a Leupold Rimfire scope of any variety and Talleys will.)

Then there's the matter of CZ's dovetail rail, to which a scope mount must attach. It's nominally supposed to be 3/8 on an inch (0.375") on the CZ 452 American, but it's very likely 10mm. Or 11mm. Or 13mm. Or something altogether different.

Does any of this make any sense to you, little man? Any sense AT ALL? This is why mounting a scope on a CZ is a minor pain in the ass.

A T-Bolt has no such scope mounting issues.

Then there's the matter of the CZ trigger. Out of the box, it sucks. Period. Exclamation point. The "fixes" on "the internets" are half-assed. At best. Some people are satisfied with the outcome of shimming with rubber washers; I am not. The triggers have a lot of take up slack and a gritty, heavy let off. You can either expend man-hours of your own applying one of these fixes or install a Timney unit -- which requires inletting of the stock.

No such issue with the T-Bolt.

Has ANY of this turned on a light in your dim little brain yet? For the $200 or so extra of a T-Bolt, I get a rifle to which mounting a scope is not an issue and the trigger is relatively good. Savvy. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR."

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Have a couple old Belgium T bolts and like them quite a bit.
Acquired 2 NIB T bolts , couple years ago, in a collection buyout. Was real,pleased to have 2 NIB T bolts in the mix. One was varmint flavor one was standard.
The movement in the triggers when safety applied was disconcerting to say the least. Pulled gun apart and looked at the triggers ..made me laugh. Internet searches addressed this issue, with notes on correcting the problem.
I have replaced a lot of rifle triggers for improvement. Not going to put any money in this gun .
I traded both away without shooting.
My rimfire dollars go into Annies, Steyrs, Model 52's and many others.
Don't feel I missed anything.
Cisco

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good stuff with your son CoalCracker cool smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cisco1
Have a couple old Belgium T bolts and like them quite a bit.
Acquired 2 NIB T bolts , couple years ago, in a collection buyout. Was real,pleased to have 2 NIB T bolts in the mix. One was varmint flavor one was standard.
The movement in the triggers when safety applied was disconcerting to say the least. Pulled gun apart and looked at the triggers ..made me laugh. Internet searches addressed this issue, with notes on correcting the problem.
I have replaced a lot of rifle triggers for improvement. Not going to put any money in this gun .
I traded both away without shooting.
My rimfire dollars go into Annies, Steyrs, Model 52's and many others.
Don't feel I missed anything.
Cisco
Considering your "information" is derived from Internet searches and half-baked, half-assed perceptions -- vice actual hands-on technical data -- and the fact that you sold these new T-Bolts without even firing them, I believe your review can go straight into the [bleep] where it belongs.

"Internet searches." What a f*cking joke.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Once again, you're trying to derail the thread because you're unable to defend any of your staked positions. Sorry, little man, YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

The CZs have a very high bolt lift, meaning clearance of a scope's ocular bell is going to be an issue. You'll either need to get a scope with a sufficiently small ocular bell, locate a base and ring combination that will raise the scope high enough to clear the bolt knob or use a scope with a tube (and eye relief) long enough to permit mounting forward enough to clear the bolt knob. (I can tell you for a FACT that a Leupold Vari-XIIc 2x7 and Talley rings will NOT permit enough bolt clearance, though a Leupold Rimfire scope of any variety and Talleys will.)

Then there's the matter of CZ's dovetail rail, to which a scope mount must attach. It's nominally supposed to be 3/8 on an inch (0.375") on the CZ 452 American, but it's very likely 10mm. Or 11mm. Or 13mm. Or something altogether different.

Does any of this make any sense to you, little man? Any sense AT ALL? This is why mounting a scope on a CZ is a minor pain in the ass.

Then there's the matter of the CZ trigger. Out of the box, it sucks. Period. Exclamation point. The "fixes" on "the internets" are half-assed. At best. Some people are satisfied with the outcome of shimming with rubber washers; I am not. The triggers have a lot of take up slack and a gritty, heavy let off. You can either expend man-hours of your own applying one of these fixes or install a Timney unit -- which requires inletting of the stock.

Has ANY of this turned on a light in your dim little brain yet? For the $200 or so extra of a T-Bolt, I get a rifle to which mounting a scope is not an issue and the trigger is relatively good. Savvy. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR."

Keep rambling Burger King king boy. Hopefully you'll get the promotion to head fry cook and you can buy another rifle smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Keep rambling Burger King king boy. Hopefully you'll get the promotion to head fry cook and you can buy another rifle smile
No rambling, [bleep]. You're in over your head. And have been for quite some time.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I just enjoy listening to you spew your ignorance. As I wrote before, you're young, limited education, probably a low paying job, and unhappy with your life in general. Your one outlet is spewing hate on the internet and thinking that anyone who doesn't believe your opinion is always correct get called names and has to read your profanity laced ramblings. The internet allows you to be just as educated or tough as you want to claim to be. Anyone can have a preference, but to state as fact that one choice is without a doubt highly superior to another just shows your limited mental capacity.

Last edited by Timbo; 01/09/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just enjoy listening to you spew your ignorance. As I wrote before, you're young, limited education, probably a low paying job, and unhappy with your life in general. Your one outlet is spewing hate on the internet and thinking that anyone who doesn't believe your opinion is always correct get called names and has to read your profanity laced ramblings. The internet allows you to be just as educated or tough as you want to claim to be. Anyone can have a preference, but to state as fact that one choice is without a doubt highly superior to another just shows your limited mental capacity.
You keep trying to derail the thread into your personal hangups with me. This is obviously your way of avoiding discussion of a topic in which you have a position and point of view you cannot defend. A small-minded jackass -- not unlike you -- uses these tactics. I won't let you do that.

Here are the problems with the "buy a CZ" suggestion:
  • CZ rimfires have a high bolt lift, requiring a combination of rings, bases, and scope in order to address this.
  • CZ rimfires use an odd and inconsistent scope mount rail size, making attachment of a scope mount a pain in the ass.
  • CZ rimfires have a terrible trigger, for which there are either amateurish or expensive solutions.
The Browning T-Bolt is a straight pull design, negating any bolt handle clearance issues. The T-Bolt also uses conventional scope mounts, making attachment a straightforward process. The T-Bolt has a fairly decent trigger pull from the factory.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Can you grasp that at all? Do you need someone to hold your hand and explain it with building blocks?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I rufflfed [bleep] feathers , BFD.
The T bolts did NOT Qualify for my shooting after laughing at the [bleep] mexican trigger group.
Opinions are like azzholes and you are the biggest azzhole here. My internet search was for info on the [bleep] trigger and I found plenty.
You like the T Bolt , good for you , prolly all you are qualified to have , prolly all you can afford. A daggoned Browning T [bleep] Bolt.!!!!WOW
Go [bleep] yourself , [bleep].
Your friend in firearms
Cisco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I rufflfed [bleep] feathers , BFD.
The T bolts did NOT Qualify for my shooting after laughing at the [bleep] mexican trigger group.
Opinions are like azzholes and you are the biggest azzhole here. My internet search was for info on the [bleep] trigger and I found plenty.
You like the T Bolt , good for you , prolly all you are qualified to have , prolly all you can afford. A daggoned Browning T [bleep] Bolt.!!!!WOW
Go [bleep] yourself , [bleep].
Your friend in firearms
Cisco
I saw your comments on rimfirecentral.com, "63Chuck." They went over about as well there as they're going over here. Let me see if I can summarize your "logic:"

You saw something that you didn't understand and rendered judgement. Without shooting and acquiring any relevant knowledge. I doubt you could articulate in your own words or experience exactly what is wrong with the T-Bolt other than to cite some silly-ass HORSESHIT you lifted off the Internet.

You remind me of the "Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer." Our world frightens and confuses you.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The CZ aren't that difficult to mount a scope on. It's not rocket science.

The CZ stock trigger isn't great, but again it's not rocket science to polish the parts or use various shim ticks, etc.

Lastly they're as a general rule very accurate rifles. Tack ten randomly chosen CZ's and ten T-Bolts and you'll mostly likely find the CZ's winning in the accuracy dept. Everyone has a story of on Remchester Special that shoots one hole groups at X yards, but I'm talking accuracy over a wide range of rifles. Maybe I had a bad one, but they don't have the accuracy reputation that CZ has.

I could fill those comments full of profanity, but it wouldn't make them any more effective.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The CZ aren't that difficult to mount a scope on. It's not rocket science.
The point continues to escape you: YOU HAVE TO FACTOR IN THE BOLT LIFT. THIS MEANS YOU NEED TO OBTAIN A SCOPE WITH AN OCULAR BELL THAT CAN CLEAR THE BOLT KNOB OR MOUNT IT IN RINGS AND BASES THAT ALLOW CLEARANCE. HINT: THIS IS NOT NORMAL TO HAVE TO DO THAT. YOU ALSO HAVE TO CONTEND WITH A VARYING MANUFACTURING TOLERANCE OF THE MOUNT RAIL. THAT'S ALSO NOT NORMAL.

The CZ stock trigger isn't great, but again it's not rocket science to polish the parts or use various shim ticks, etc.
The point escapes you here as well: THESE ARE ADDITIONAL MAN-HOURS AND EXPENDITURES NOT NEEDED ON OTHER RIFLES.

You still CANNOT grasp -- EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT -- the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR." Is that ANYWHERE close to sinking into your thick head? ANYWHERE CLOSE AT ALL? I mean you do UNDERSTAND that none of these little tricks and idiosynchrasies for mounting a scope or obtaining a decent trigger pull are necessary on a T-Bolt, do you not?

Lastly they're as a general rule very accurate rifles. Tack ten randomly chosen CZ's and ten T-Bolts and you'll mostly likely find the CZ's winning in the accuracy dept. Everyone has a story of on Remchester Special that shoots one hole groups at X yards, but I'm talking accuracy over a wide range of rifles. Maybe I had a bad one, but they don't have the accuracy reputation that CZ has.
The difference between this little "gem" of a quote and a fairy tale is a fairy tale begins with "Once upon a time..." Sorry, anecdotal BULLSHIT won't get you far, little man.

I could fill those comments full of profanity, but it wouldn't make them any more effective.
Profanity is only effective if you have an effective argument. You don't have an effective argument and never have.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rifle Basix ... Very nice in my rifle smile

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro
Rifle Basix ... Very nice in my rifle smile
An additional $79.99 (dealer price) from Brownell's. ($99.99 retail.)

You get what you pay for.

Just going off Bud's Gun Shop prices, the CZ is within $100 of the T-Bolt once you've added the cost of a Rifle Basix trigger which must still be installed. In the end you have a rifle no better than the T-Bolt.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
More people obviously not up to Burger King boy's IQ level. Or perhaps just more lies from other folks. I can just hear his response "They're all @#$@#% Lies! Lies! Those stupid *&#$"

http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481745

Last edited by Timbo; 01/09/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More people obviously not up to Burger King boy's IQ level. Or perhaps just more lies from other folks. I can just hear his response "They're all @#$@#% Lies! Lies! Those stupid *&#$"

http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481745
So am I to feel celebrated now that I've been referenced by the sodomites on the esteemed pages of rimfirecentral.com? And FYI, I have yet to state or infer in any post regarding CZs that "they just aren't that accurate." That's your f*cking, non-reading ass projecting your own little fears and hangups, jut like you've been doing with your comments regarding my character and lineage vice discussing the actual subject.

At any rate, you keep avoiding the question I'm asking, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR," yes or no?

D
DMW Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR,"

I agree, you do. As high as you regard the T-bolt, it's not for everyone and it's expensive...meaning it's "over priced" to many people. I do think CZ makes a nice rifle for the money...even with it's quirks. However, I don't consider the Browning better, just different and with more polish and not meant to compete with CZ's market class. The Browning is definitely higher.

DW

Last edited by DMW; 01/09/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMW
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR," yes or no?
You sure do. As high as you regard the T-bolt, it's not for everyone and it's expensive...meaning it's "over priced" to many people.

I do think CZ makes a nice rifle for the money...even with it's quirks. However, I don't consider the Browning better, just different and with more polish.

D
I never stated otherwise and I do not have particular "regard" for the Browning, but the Browning is better OUT OF THE BOX as compared to a CZ. Savvy? By the time you've modified a CZ and hassled around with mounting a scope, you have as much invested as if you would in buying a Browning from the get-go. This has been the statement I've made all along.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have been intrigued by the T-Bolt concept since its inception, waaaay back when. This, er, discussion got me to thinking about it again. Aside from a pile of run-of-the-mill .22's I keep around for sentimental reasons, my go-to rifles for serious shooting/hunting are a M1922M2 Springfield and a custom Martini 12/15. Frankly both are getting a bit heavy for my gimpy self to lug around the woods all day and my thoughts are turning toward a new lighter, but accurate, rifle. That said:
A) how much do these things weigh (wood stock version- humor me my preference for wood)?
B) what kind of accuracy can I expect out of the box, with say premium match ammo? (The Springfield and Martini have me spoiled with their sub-�" groups at 50M.)
C) how effortless is the bolt operation? (I know not to expect the ease/quickness of an Olympic Biathlon thumb-cocker, but is it a step up from 'normal' bolt operation?

My inclination at this point is to build a M52 Sporter with a lightweight barrel, out of a 52A target rifle that is tempting me at a local shop, but I just don't need any more projects at the moment.

Last edited by gnoahhh; 01/09/13.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
[bleep],
Always interesting to share opinions and ideas on firearms with knowledgeable people................................too bad you ain't one.
heretofor the T bolt trigger will be referred to as the "[bleep] trigger".
I don't have to shoot a [bleep] trigger to know one.

Your zeal in promoting this "[bleep] trigger" is proportional to your lack of experience.

Are you trolling RFC or do you contribute? ( excuse me while I take a crap}
Especially care to engage with [bleep] with all the warmth of a python and the charm of a backed up toilet.
You friend in firearms
Cisco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know much about the things I post. I like shiny things.

You friend in firearms
Cisco
Later, Mary.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[/quote]So am I to feel celebrated now that I've been referenced by the sodomites on the esteemed pages of rimfirecentral.com? And FYI, I have yet to state or infer in any post regarding CZs that "they just aren't that accurate." That's your f*cking, non-reading ass projecting your own little fears and hangups, jut like you've been doing with your comments regarding my character and lineage vice discussing the actual subject.

At any rate, you keep avoiding the question I'm asking, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR," yes or no?

I hope you don't use that language at Burger King. You'll never make shift manager like that!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I have been intrigued by the T-Bolt concept since its inception, waaaay back when. This, er, discussion got me to thinking about it again. Aside from a pile of run-of-the-mill .22's I keep around for sentimental reasons, my go-to rifles for serious shooting/hunting are a M1922M2 Springfield and a custom Martini 12/15. Frankly both are getting a bit heavy for my gimpy self to lug around the woods all day and my thoughts are turning toward a new lighter, but accurate, rifle. That said:
A) how much do these things weigh (wood stock version- humor me my preference for wood)?
B) what kind of accuracy can I expect out of the box, with say premium match ammo? (The Springfield and Martini have me spoiled with their sub-�" groups at 50M.)
C) how effortless is the bolt operation? (I know not to expect the ease/quickness of an Olympic Biathlon thumb-cocker, but is it a step up from 'normal' bolt operation?

My inclination at this point is to build a M52 Sporter with a lightweight barrel, out of a 52A target rifle that is tempting me at a local shop, but I just don't need any more projects at the moment.
I can give you the weight of my synthetic .22 LR version with Leupold 2x7 Rimfire scope in Browning/Talley rings and bases as a ballpark figure. It comes in at 5.5 pounds on my postal scale. As for accuracy, I don't have a target handy, but I shot a coyote from a pond dam at an honest 125 yards with one round. Surely that would meet your standards. Effort of operation is fairly light, though I could hang a weight from the bolt and measure the actual force needed to cycle it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So am I to feel celebrated now that I've been referenced by the sodomites on the esteemed pages of rimfirecentral.com? And FYI, I have yet to state or infer in any post regarding CZs that "they just aren't that accurate." That's your f*cking, non-reading ass projecting your own little fears and hangups, jut like you've been doing with your comments regarding my character and lineage vice discussing the actual subject.

I hope you don't use that language at Burger King. You'll never make shift manager like that!
By your leave, Little Man. I would never interfere with your career path.

And you keep avoiding the question I'm asking, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR," yes or no?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
" You get what you pay for" yeap it could be proformance or looks. Browning looks better you bet no contest, proformance ? dought it. For non coustom built rimfire the 452 is the 2nd most popular next to Anshcutz there is for silhoutte matches , that demandes shootability and accuracy thus meaning geting scopes set up to be shooter freindly and accurate and good triggers .
I sometimes shoot one and wife does a lot a 452 with a 6-18X40 A.O. that old BT says won't work!! It will shoot almost as good as my costum built 40X, trigger I have 2 springs for 2# and a 6 oz. ( now I did polish the trigger ) and have bedded the gun and done it for way under the 2-300 buck that BT said it would take more like and extra 30 bucks invested.
Oh yea that said scope set where it is the obj would hit the barrel before the eye peice would contact the bolt. But if I or the mrs. were a scope craweler(meaning if it were mounted too far foward) the bolt might hit the eyepeice but most scope crawlers are either inexperanced or bad shooters
[Linked Image]
Bolt open all the way lots of clearance
[Linked Image]
Does this look way to high?

Last edited by ldholton; 01/09/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
" You get what you pay for" yeap it could be proformance or looks. Browning looks better you bet no contest, proformance ? dought it. For non coustom built rimfire the 452 is the 2nd most popular next to Anshcutz there is for silhoutte matches , that demandes shootability and accuracy thus meaning geting scopes set up to be shooter freindly and accurate and good triggers .
I sometimes shoot one and wife does a lot a 452 with a 6-18X40 A.O. that old BT says won't work!! It will shoot almost as good as my costum built 40X, trigger I have 2 springs for 2# and a 6 oz. ( now I did polish the trigger ) and have bedded the gun and done it for way under the 2-300 buck that BT said it would take more like and extra 30 bucks invested.
Oh yea that said scope set where it is the obj would hit the barrel before the eye peice would contact the bolt. But if I or the mrs. were a scope craweler(meaning if it were mounted too far foward) the bolt might hit the eyepeice but most scope crawlers are either inexperanced or bad shooters
[Linked Image]
Bolt open all the way lots of clearance
[Linked Image]
Does this look way to high?
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, WHAT TRAILER PARK DID YOU CRAWL OUT OF, JETHRO?!!!

And yeah, that scope is too f*cking high. Since you asked. Everything you posted -- including the mangled "engrish" -- reaffirmed everything I've posted thus far.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Love to meet you in back of the old trailer park mofo come on track me down take some travlen pics to post on your way
!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Love to meet you in back of the old trailer park mofo come on track me down take some travlen pics to post on your way
!!
I don't swing that way, Mr. Deliverance.

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
lol see you can be funny but that is all other than that you are a loud mouthed POS do all the good folks on here a favor and roll over and die!!
Just what if any kinda of shooting have you done other than in your wet dreams ? any matches ? what kind? where ? come one bless us with your knowelege ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't read your mangled-ass "engrish," but I'm guessing this makes you all kinds of excited:

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

And you keep avoiding the question I'm asking, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR," yes or no?

Only an idiot would accept that statement as always factual. I guess we know where that leaves you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only an idiot would accept that statement as always factual. I guess we know where that leaves you.
Yes or no, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR?" Yes or no?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

I can give you the weight of my synthetic .22 LR version with Leupold 2x7 Rimfire scope in Browning/Talley rings and bases as a ballpark figure. It comes in at 5.5 pounds on my postal scale. As for accuracy, I don't have a target handy, but I shot a coyote from a pond dam at an honest 125 yards with one round. Surely that would meet your standards. Effort of operation is fairly light, though I could hang a weight from the bolt and measure the actual force needed to cycle it.
can hit a coyote at 125 yrs wow that is diffently acccurate and impressive LOL not ,get out and shot with the big boys now and see how life treats you , yes you can bring your momma if it makes you feel safer laugh

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
But if I or the mrs. were a scope craweler(meaning if it were mounted too far foward) the bolt might hit the eyepeice but most scope crawlers are either inexperanced or bad shooters

Your might need to explain that one to me. confused
The length of pull on any particular gun is what determines the placement of my scopes on all my guns. It is what it is.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
But if I or the mrs. were a scope craweler(meaning if it were mounted too far foward) the bolt might hit the eyepeice but most scope crawlers are either inexperanced or bad shooters

The length of pull on any particular gun is what determines the placement of my scopes on all my guns. It is what it is.
some people like to keep their head more upright and the scope mounted a bit futer back and some seem to lay on the stock a bit harder and have the scope futher foward. If you go to silhoutte matches (or other offhand types of shooting) you will see generally the best shooters don't "crawl" up to their scope.
Now a kid useing a gun a bit too long for them can create problems , but keep in mind habits both good and bad are created early in life

Last edited by ldholton; 01/10/13.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
" You get what you pay for" yeap it could be proformance or looks. Browning looks better you bet no contest,

I personaly don't agree with this either. The t-bolt looks like an automatic to me. When it come to accuracy does it really matter? No,....but I prefer the traditional look of the lift handle on a bolt action gun...just my own preference.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
" You get what you pay for" yeap it could be proformance or looks. Browning looks better you bet no contest,

I personaly don't agree with this either. The t-bolt looks like an automatic to me. When it come to accuracy does it really matter? No,....but I prefer the tradition look of the lift handle on a bolt action gun...just my own preference.
I ain't crazy about the strait pull either but I was meaning the fit and finish Browning does have nice wood and metal work

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

some people like to keep their head more upright and the scope mounted a bit futer back and some seem to lay on the stock a bit harder and have the scope futher foward. If you go to silhoutte matches (or other offhand types of shooting) you will see generally the best shooters don't "crawl" up to their scope

I don't know much about controlled shooting matches. So I reckon maybe the inexperiance part might apply to me there. But I do know about killing stuff in real life hunting situations. And when I shoulder a rifle for a shot(off hand or otherwise), there is no consideration of the scope at all other than setting the cross hairs on the animal.

If I have to adjust my head OR even think about correcting the view thru the scope beyond my natural shouldering of the rifle, then the scope is not in the correct position on the gun.
As i said, it is what it is and it is determined by the lop and heel drop of any particular rifle...and it might not be the same for me as it is for you.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

some people like to keep their head more upright and the scope mounted a bit futer back and some seem to lay on the stock a bit harder and have the scope futher foward. If you go to silhoutte matches (or other offhand types of shooting) you will see generally the best shooters don't "crawl" up to their scope
I agree evryone will be a bit different do to body build how every most people are more comfertable and natural with the head held more upright and not "pushing" out in front of them.

I don't know much about controlled shooting matches.So i reckon maybe the inexperiance part might apply to me there. But I do know about killing stuff in real life hunting situations. And when I shoulder a rifle for a shot(off hand or otherwise), there is no consideration of the scope at all other than setting the cross hairs on the animal.

If I have to adjust my head OR even think about correcting the view thru the scope beyong my natural shouldering of the rifle, then the scope is not in the correct position on the gun.
As i said, it is what it is and it is determined by the lop of any particular rifle...and it might not be the same for me as it is for you.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
[bleep] ,
you are boring,
Adios

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yes or no, do you or do you not understand the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR?" Yes or no?

Let's get this back to your level so you can understand it. When you're flipping those burgers, does the spatula that costs more mean it's always better? Or perhaps the QVC spatula costs more because it's better looking or you're paying for the name.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's get this back to your level so you can understand it. When you're flipping those burgers, does the spatula that costs more mean it's always better? Or perhaps the QVC spatula costs more because it's better looking or you're paying for the name.
Do you or do you not understand what the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" means? Yes or no?

I don't give a good God-damn about any of your f*cking emotional hangups or projections of your sad life and even sadder background. I want to see if you can answer a simple question.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Shut up Bricktop and back to the fries before you burn them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you or do you not understand what the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" means? Yes or no?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back in the late 80's I really screwed up and passed on a NIB T-bolt 22 LR at a gun show in Casper WY. I had just spent too much money on an english walnut stock blank before I found it...I could still cry over that...the guy was asking $250 for it. cry

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Because you pay more for something doesn't mean it's always better. Only a fool believes that's always true. "Yes or no?"

Last edited by Timbo; 01/10/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because you pay more for something doesn't mean it's always better. Only a fool believes that's always true. "Yes or no?"
Don't change the subject, dumbass.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Go back to flipping your burgers teenager.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go back to flipping your burgers teenager.
Projecting your own sad circumstances does not help.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i saw a t bolt yesterday with a maple stock for $699 NIB. what a nice little gun. the only thing i hate about those is the cheapo looking gold trigger. if i had an extra 7 bills though i'd have bought it and given it a go.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
i saw a t bolt yesterday with a maple stock for $699 NIB. what a nice little gun. the only thing i hate about those is the cheapo looking gold trigger. if i had an extra 7 bills though i'd have bought it and given it a go.
Even the Belgian versions used funky trigger and trigger housing assemblies; either pot metal or composite plastic. If you shop around you can get the new T-Bolt for closer to $600 (I gave $625 for mine when it was all said and done). The digital camo versions were going for under $500 from various dealers on closeout last year.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Someone once said, when everywhere you go you keep running into idiots, you're the one who's the idiot. Maybe it's not all those folks who prefer the CZ. Yes or No?

And as I wrote before, only a fool thinks that just because he pays more for something, that always makes it better.

Last edited by Timbo; 01/12/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone once said, when everywhere you go you keep running into idiots, you're the one who's the idiot. Maybe it's not all those folks who prefer the CZ. Yes or No?

And as I wrote before, only a fool thinks that just because he pays more for something, that always makes it better.
Don't change the subject, [bleep].

I will keep right on hounding your dumb-f*cking-ass on this point as long as you're present here. You can either pony up an answer or go the f*ck away, it's your choice.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dear Burger King boy,

I've responded to your question, but evidently you're too stupid to understand it. NO, you don't always get what you pay for. Only a very slow person, and I think you seem to be one, would believe otherwise. Do you understand that? I highly doubt it. You own a T-Bolt so that has to be the best. I'm sure whatever vehicle you own, if you own one at all, it also the best. It has to be or you wouldn't own it. If you got screwed on the price, that justs further proof it's the best. To your mind if A cost more than B, that means A must be the best because "you get what you pay for".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dear Burger King boy,

I've responded to your question, but evidently you're too stupid to understand it. NO, you don't always get what you pay for. Only a very slow person, and I think you seem to be one, would believe otherwise. Do you understand that? I highly doubt it. You own a T-Bolt so that has to be the best. I'm sure whatever vehicle you own, if you own one at all, it also the best. It has to be or you wouldn't own it. If you got screwed on the price, that justs further proof it's the best. To your mind if A cost more than B, that means A must be the best because "you get what you pay for".
You keep dancing around avoiding an answer, projecting your horseshit problems, because you know you've painted yourself into a corner.

If a T-Bolt is readily available in the $600 (or less) range and the trigger is fairly decent (it is) and mounting a scope is straightforward versus a $450 CZ with a [bleep] trigger, high bolt lift, scope mount rail of varying dimension, that would be an example of getting what you pay for, savvy? Does any of that make any sense to you? Any sense at all?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Dear Burger King boy,

You keep dancing around avoiding an answer, projecting your horseshit problems, because you know you've painted yourself into a corner.

If a T-Bolt is readily available in the $600 (or less) range and the trigger is fairly decent (it is) and mounting a scope is straightforward versus a $450 CZ with a [bleep] trigger, high bolt lift, scope mount rail of varying dimension, that would be an example of getting what you pay for, savvy? Does any of that make any sense to you? Any sense at all?
You seem to have your share of horseshit problems with the cz, no do us all a favor and GFY in a dark corner where no one can see you while you fries thaw laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dear Burger King boy,

You seem to have your share of horseshit problems with the cz, no do us all a favor and GFY in a dark corner where no one can see you while you fries thaw laugh
What's wrong, candyass?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And if the CZ outshoots the T-Bolt 99% of the time, am I getting what I pay for? You can always sel that T-Bolt for a loss and lick you wounds Burger Boy.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hell he ain't no shooter except his mouth

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And if the CZ outshoots the T-Bolt 99% of the time, am I getting what I pay for? You can always sel that T-Bolt for a loss and lick you wounds Burger Boy.
Not true. That's strictly anecdotal bullshit on your part. They're about on par with one another. After you've expended additional funds and man-hours bringing the CZ to the same level of the Browning; i.e. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. That's still beyond your comprehension.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Not true. That's strictly anecdotal bullshit on your part. They're about on par with one another. After you've expended additional funds and man-hours bringing the CZ to the same level of the Browning; i.e. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. That's still beyond your comprehension.
Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Once upon a time,

Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle And everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.
Sorry. Sell your BULLSHIT somewhere else.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle

Sorry. Sell your BULLSHIT somewhere else.
what bullshit facts hurt your poor little feelings ? took your pretty little story adds off . no tell me what part is bullshit ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what bullshit facts hurt your poor little feelings ? took your pretty little story adds off . no tell me what part is bullshit ?
What facts, f*ckass? Just because your dumbass can access the "internets" doesn't make anything you post true.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
What facts, f*ckass? Just because your dumbass can access the "internets" doesn't make anything you post true.
The fact that I have not seen a T-bolt shot in a match where you see lots of different rifles shot from cheap savage and marlins to custom build 40x's and oh lots cz 452's , kinda rub you wrong ? really don't give a [bleep] run along now little man and talk about something you know more about like maybe um ........ barbie dolls laugh or stick to postal shipping you do seem to know about that shocked and cause you post something that is true ?

Last edited by ldholton; 01/13/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The fact that I have seen a T-bolt shot in a match where you see lots of different rifles shot from cheap savage and marlins to custom build 40x's and oh lots cz 452's , kinda rub you wrong ? really don't give a [bleep] run along now little man and talk about something you know more about like maybe um ........ barbie dolls laugh or stick to postal shipping you do seem to know about that shocked and cause you post something that is true ?
Surely a salty dog like you can supply some statistical data supporting your claim. You -- by your claims -- are quite the little competitor. You posted it on the "internets," therefore it MUST be true. Surely there must be some competitive recording body that records all of the rifles used and their results. Then again, it probably doesn't match up to your pissant claims, so you'll just dodge that.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The fact that I have seen a T-bolt shot in a match where you see lots of different rifles shot from cheap savage and marlins to custom build 40x's and oh lots cz 452's , kinda rub you wrong ? really don't give a [bleep] run along now little man and talk about something you know more about like maybe um ........ barbie dolls laugh or stick to postal shipping you do seem to know about that shocked and cause you post something that is true ?
Surely a salty dog like you can supply some statistical data supporting your claim. You -- by your claims -- are quite the little competitor. You posted it on the "internets," therefore it MUST be true. Surely there must be some competitive recording body that records all of the rifles used and their results. Then again, it probably doesn't match up to your pissant claims, so you'll just dodge that.
Well matches they do take polls on what kinda of equpiment is being used I will see if I can dig that up tommorrow night it might even be some where in the NRA website not sure , but I am headed to bed now done with your low IQ'D self absorbed ass tonight

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Here is a list from the 2012 nationals , not a Browning on it um how did I know that ? Now at the smaller monthly matches you see a lot of cz's but I have never seen a Browning being shot. Not saying someone some where might not be , but I have not seen it and I have been around quite a bit . I can go take pics out in the shop of record book plaques, awards run pins or other if you want to keep showing what kind of loud mouthed ass you really are .

Last edited by ldholton; 01/14/13.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
HUMMMMM! Being a newby HERE, and wanting to read opinions, I feel cheated---that is my opinion.
Before I post an opinion who do I go to too see if my opinion can be posted----I sure would no want to waste all of ya'll time.
IMO
Blessings

TEXAS, by GOD
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is a list from the 2012 nationals , not a Browning on it um how did I know that ? Now at the smaller monthly matches you see a lot of cz's but I have never seen a Browning being shot. Not saying someone some where might not be , but I have not seen it and I have been around quite a bit . I can go take pics out in the shop of record book plaques, awards run pins or other if you want to keep showing what kind of loud mouthed ass you really are .
No, it shows what a loudmouth ass YOU are. All those results indicate -- your statement confirms this -- is more CZs have been entered into those competitions than Brownings. That's it. It doesn't indicate the capability of one rifle over another or provide any sort of statistical data whatsoever.

If it showed 10 CZs competing head-to-head against 10 Brownings and 7 CZs won and none of the entered Brownings won, you MIGHT have something. But you don't.

Try again, dummy.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
No, it shows what a loudmouth ass YOU are. All those results indicate -- your statement confirms this -- is more CZs have been entered into those competitions than Brownings. That's it. It doesn't indicate the capability of one rifle over another or provide any sort of statistical data whatsoever.

If it showed 10 CZs competing head-to-head against 10 Brownings and 7 CZs won and none of the entered Brownings won, you MIGHT have something. But you don't.

Try again, dummy.
There hey are not entered they can't cut the grade, no matter how much I show you , you will never believe or stop running your mouth , now if you want to prove your point jump in your little beener mobile and come see me I own a range and we can see how that works out for you. after all aint you traveled a aways before on a bet ?

Last edited by ldholton; 01/15/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Try again, dummy.
There hey are not entered they can't cut the grade, no matter how much I show you , you will never believe or stop running your mouth , now if you want to prove your point jump in your little beener mobile and come see me I own a range and we can see how that works out for you. after all aint you traveled a aways before on a bet ?
So is that why there's only one Sako and one NULA in competition, because they "can't cut the grade?" What a f*cking dunce.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Here's a list of equipment used in the 2012 Rimfire Benchrest Association matches. Can you believe there's not one T- Bolt? Don't those fools know you get what you pay for? There are a few CZ's though wink

Date Class Name Action Barrel
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Paul Steinman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Randy McCarver Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
4/7/2012 Medium1 Randy McCarver Turbo Benchmark
4/7/2012 Medium1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Medium1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Randy McCarver Turbo Benchmark
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Randy McCarver - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Randy McCarver - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Randy McCarver Turbo Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Randy McCarver Turbo Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Randy McCarver Turbo Benchmark
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Randy McCarver - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Al Councilman - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Robert Oates Sako Lilja
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Calfee
4/7/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
4/7/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/7/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/7/2012 Medium1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/7/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/7/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/7/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/7/2012 Medium1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 Heavy1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/7/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Robert Oates - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Robert Oates - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
4/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Dave Burton - -
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/7/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/7/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/7/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 James Faircloth - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Robert Oates - -
4/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Dave Burton - -
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Ron Orton - -
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Ron Levesque Turbo Bordor
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Sheldon Turf Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Sporter1 George Schauer Anschutz 2013 Factory
4/15/2012 Medium1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
4/15/2012 Medium1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
4/15/2012 Medium1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
4/15/2012 Medium1 George Schauer Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 George Schauer Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 George Schauer - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 George Schauer - -
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Dale Bakken Sako Lilja
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Jerry Willis ULA Lilja
4/15/2012 Sporter1 Mel Johnson Sako Lilja
4/15/2012 Medium1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
4/15/2012 Medium1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
4/15/2012 Medium1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
4/15/2012 Medium1 Bill Mellor - -
4/15/2012 Medium1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Heavy1 Bill Mellor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
4/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
4/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
4/15/2012 Unlimited1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
4/15/2012 Unlimited1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
4/15/2012 Unlimited1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Unlimited1 Bill Mellor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited2 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
4/15/2012 Unlimited2 Bill Mellor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited2 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited2 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
4/15/2012 Unlimited2 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 Unlimited3 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
4/15/2012 Unlimited3 Bill Mellor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited3 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
4/15/2012 Unlimited3 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
4/15/2012 Unlimited3 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
4/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
4/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
4/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
4/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Bill Mellor - -
4/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 Pat Oates
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 Pat Oates - -
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/25/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 Pat Oates - -
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
4/25/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 James Faircloth - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 Pat Oates - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 Robert Oates - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
4/25/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/22/2012 Sporter1 Ron Levesque Turbo Bordor
4/22/2012 Sporter1 Sheldon Turf Anshutz 54 Factory
4/22/2012 Sporter1 Ron Carter Hall Benchmark
4/22/2012 Sporter1 Ron Ainsworth Cooper Factory
4/22/2012 Medium1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
4/22/2012 Medium1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
4/22/2012 Medium1 Ron Carter Hall Benchmark
4/22/2012 Medium1 Ron Ainsworth Cooper Factory
4/22/2012 Heavy1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
4/22/2012 Heavy1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
4/22/2012 Heavy1 Ron Ainsworth Cooper Factory
4/22/2012 Heavy1 Ron Carter Hall Benchmark
4/22/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
4/22/2012 2GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
4/22/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Carter - -
4/22/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Ainsworth - -
4/22/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
4/22/2012 3GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
4/22/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Carter - -
4/22/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Ainsworth - -
2/6/2012 Sporter1 Ron Levesque Turbo Bordor
2/6/2012 Sporter1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
2/6/2012 Sporter1 Ron Orton - -
2/6/2012 Sporter1 George Schauer Anschutz 2013 Factory
2/6/2012 Medium1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
2/6/2012 Medium1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
2/6/2012 Medium1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
2/6/2012 Medium1 George Schauer Anshutz 54 Factory
2/6/2012 Heavy1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
2/6/2012 Heavy1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
2/6/2012 Heavy1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
2/6/2012 Heavy1 George Schauer Anshutz 54 Factory
2/6/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
2/6/2012 2GunAgg1 John Seines - -
2/6/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
2/6/2012 2GunAgg1 George Schauer - -
2/6/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
2/6/2012 3GunAgg1 John Seines - -
2/6/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
2/6/2012 3GunAgg1 George Schauer - -
2/19/2012 Sporter1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Benchmark
2/19/2012 Sporter1 Mel Johnson Sako Lilja
2/19/2012 Sporter1 Jerry Willis ULA Lilja
2/19/2012 Medium1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
2/19/2012 Medium1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
2/19/2012 Medium1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
2/19/2012 Heavy1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
2/19/2012 Heavy1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
2/19/2012 Heavy1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
2/19/2012 Heavy1 Vince DeMaggio Rem 40X Shilen
2/19/2012 2GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
2/19/2012 2GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
2/19/2012 2GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
2/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
2/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
2/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
2/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Vince DeMaggio - -
2/19/2012 Unlimited1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
2/19/2012 Unlimited1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
2/19/2012 Unlimited1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
2/19/2012 Unlimited1 Vince DeMaggio Rem 40X Shilen
2/19/2012 Unlimited2 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
2/19/2012 Unlimited2 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
2/19/2012 Unlimited2 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
2/19/2012 Unlimited2 Vince DeMaggio Rem 40X Shilen
2/19/2012 Unlimited3 Gisele Johnson Turbo Rock Creek
2/19/2012 Unlimited3 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
2/19/2012 Unlimited3 Vince DeMaggio Rem 40X Shilen
2/19/2012 Unlimited3 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
2/19/2012 UnlAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
2/19/2012 UnlAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
2/19/2012 UnlAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
2/19/2012 UnlAgg1 Vince DeMaggio - -
1/15/2012 Sporter1 Sheldon Turf Anshutz 54 Factory
1/15/2012 Sporter1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
1/15/2012 Sporter1 Ron Levesque Turbo Bordor
1/15/2012 Sporter1 Ron Orton - -
1/15/2012 Medium1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
1/15/2012 Medium1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
1/15/2012 Medium1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
1/15/2012 Medium1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
1/15/2012 Heavy1 Sheldon Turf Anschutz 2013 Factory
1/15/2012 Heavy1 Ron Levesque Time Lilja
1/15/2012 Heavy1 Ron Orton Remington Factory
1/15/2012 Heavy1 John Seines Anshutz 54 Factory
1/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
1/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
1/15/2012 2GunAgg1 John Seines - -
1/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
1/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Sheldon Turf - -
1/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Levesque - -
1/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Orton - -
1/15/2012 3GunAgg1 John Seines - -
4/29/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Douglas
4/29/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Sporter1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Medium1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/29/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Heavy1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/29/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 2GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
4/29/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 3GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/29/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited2 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/29/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited3 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
4/29/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
4/29/2012 UnlAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
4/29/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
4/29/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Paul Steinman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Bob Brunetti Turbo Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Medium1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Medium1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Paul Steinman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Terry Nuzzo Hall Rock Creek
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Bob Brunetti Turbo Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter2 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Medium2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Heavy2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg2 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg2 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 4GunAgg Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited1-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2-2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Paul Steinman Hall Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3-2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Paul Steinman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Al Councilman - -
5/5/2012 6GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Jerry Washam ULA Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Calfee
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Jack Boger ULA Douglas
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 Robert Oates Sako Lilja
5/5/2012 Sporter1 James Faircloth Sako Benchmark
5/5/2012 Medium1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
5/5/2012 Medium1 Jack Boger Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
5/5/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/5/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/5/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/5/2012 Medium1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 Medium1 Jerry Washam Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
5/5/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Jack Boger Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Jerry Washam Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/5/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Jerry Washam - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Jack Boger - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Robert Oates - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
5/5/2012 2GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Jerry Washam - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Jack Boger - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Robert Oates - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/5/2012 3GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Jack Boger Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Jerry Washam Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/5/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Jack Boger Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Jerry Washam Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/5/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Robert Oates Hall Shilen
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Jack Boger Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Jerry Washam Turbo Lilja
5/5/2012 Unlimited3 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Jack Boger - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Robert Oates - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Jerry Washam - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Pat Oats - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/5/2012 UnlAgg1 James Faircloth - -
5/16/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
5/16/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
5/16/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
5/16/2012 Sporter1 Gene Elliott - -
5/16/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/16/2012 Medium1 Gene Elliott - -
5/16/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/16/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/16/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
5/16/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
5/16/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
5/16/2012 Heavy1 Gene Elliott - -
5/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/16/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
5/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/16/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
5/19/2012 Sporter1 Gene Stroyan Hall rock creek
5/19/2012 Sporter1 Larry Fatheree Anshutz 54 Douglas
5/19/2012 Sporter1 J.D. Pflager ULA Broughton
5/19/2012 Sporter1 David Warmker - -
5/19/2012 Medium1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
5/19/2012 Medium1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
5/19/2012 Medium1 Gene Stroyan Turbo rock creek
5/19/2012 Medium1 David Warmker - -
5/19/2012 Heavy1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
5/19/2012 Heavy1 Gene Stroyan Turbo rock creek
5/19/2012 Heavy1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
5/19/2012 Heavy1 David Warmker - -
5/19/2012 2GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
5/19/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
5/19/2012 2GunAgg1 Gene Stroyan - -
5/19/2012 2GunAgg1 David Warmker - -
5/19/2012 3GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
5/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Gene Stroyan - -
5/19/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
5/19/2012 3GunAgg1 David Warmker - -
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Dale Bakken Sako Lilja
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Benchmark
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Mel Johnson Sako Lilja
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Jerry Willis ULA Lilja
5/20/2012 Medium1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
5/20/2012 Medium1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
5/20/2012 Medium1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
5/20/2012 Medium1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
6/2/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Ken Fulghum ULA Broughton
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
6/2/2012 Sporter1 William Poff Sako Shilen
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Calfee
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
6/2/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
6/2/2012 Medium1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Lilja
6/2/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/2/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/2/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/2/2012 Medium1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
6/2/2012 Medium1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
6/2/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/2/2012 Heavy1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
6/2/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/2/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 William Poff - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 William Poff - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
6/2/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 William Poff Rem 40X Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited2 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 William Poff Rem 40X Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/2/2012 Unlimited3 Jonathan Wright - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 William Poff - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
6/2/2012 UnlAgg1 Jonathan Wright - -
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 Dave Burton Custom Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
6/13/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/13/2012 Unlimited2 Dave Burton Custom Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 Dave Burton Custom Lilja
6/13/2012 Unlimited3 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 James Faircloth - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 Dave Burton - -
6/13/2012 UnlAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Larry Fatheree Anshutz 54 Douglas
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Bob Risser ULA Broughton
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Gene Stroyan Hall rock creek
6/16/2012 Sporter1 John Spafford Hall rock creek
6/16/2012 Sporter1 J.D. Pflager ULA Broughton
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Steven Frakes CZ Factory
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Mike Johnston Anshutz 54 Factory
6/16/2012 Sporter1 Kim Frakes CZ Factory
6/16/2012 Medium1 Gene Stroyan Turbo rock creek
6/16/2012 Medium1 Kim Frakes Anshutz 54 Shilen
6/16/2012 Medium1 John Spafford Kelby Broughton
6/16/2012 Medium1 Steven Frakes Anshutz 54 Shilen
6/16/2012 Medium1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
6/16/2012 Medium1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
6/16/2012 Medium1 Bob Risser CZ Lilja
6/16/2012 Medium1 Mike Johnston Anshutz 54 Factory
6/16/2012 Heavy1 John Spafford Kelby Broughton
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Gene Stroyan Turbo rock creek
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Steven Frakes Anshutz 54 Shilen
6/16/2012 Heavy1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Bob Risser CZ Lilja
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Kim Frakes Anshutz 54 Shilen
6/16/2012 Heavy1 Mike Johnston Anshutz 54 Factory
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Gene Stroyan - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 John Spafford - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Bob Risser - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Steven Frakes - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Kim Frakes - -
6/16/2012 2GunAgg1 Mike Johnston - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Gene Stroyan - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 John Spafford - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Steven Frakes - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Bob Risser - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Kim Frakes - -
6/16/2012 3GunAgg1 Mike Johnston - -
6/27/2012 Sporter1 James Faircloth Sako Benchmark
6/27/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
6/27/2012 Sporter1 Jamin Floyd ULA Benchmark
6/27/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
6/27/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
6/27/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
6/27/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/27/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/27/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/27/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/27/2012 Medium1 Jamin Floyd Rem 40X Benchmark
6/27/2012 Medium1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
6/27/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
6/27/2012 Heavy1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
6/27/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
6/27/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
6/27/2012 Heavy1 Jamin Floyd Rem 40X Benchmark
6/27/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 Jamin Floyd - -
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/27/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 Jamin Floyd - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
6/27/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
7/7/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Calfee
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
7/7/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/7/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/7/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/7/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Bob Brunetti Turbo Benchmark
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Terry Nuzzo Hall Rock Creek
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Medium1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Al Councilman - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Larry Fatheree Anshutz 54 Douglas
7/7/2012 Sporter1 J.D. Pflager Hall rock creek
7/7/2012 Sporter1 David Warmker Sako Lilja
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Ron Green Hall Lilja
7/7/2012 Sporter1 Ed Kammerman Sako Blackstar
7/7/2012 Medium1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
7/7/2012 Medium1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Medium1 Ron Green Swindlehurst Broughton
7/7/2012 Medium1 David Warmker Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Medium1 Ed Kammerman H&R Factory
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Heavy1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Ed Kammerman H&R Factory
7/7/2012 Heavy1 Ron Green Swindlehurst Broughton
7/7/2012 Heavy1 David Warmker Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 David Warmker - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Ron Green - -
7/7/2012 2GunAgg1 Ed Kammerman - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 David Warmker - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Ron Green - -
7/7/2012 3GunAgg1 Ed Kammerman - -
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Ed Kammerman H&R Factory
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 Ron Green Swindlehurst Broughton
7/7/2012 Unlimited1 David Warmker Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Ed Kammerman H&R Factory
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 Ron Green Swindlehurst Broughton
7/7/2012 Unlimited2 David Warmker Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 J.D. Pflager Turbo rock creek
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Fatheree Turbo Lilja
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 David Warmker Rem 40X Benchmark
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Ron Green Swindlehurst Broughton
7/7/2012 Unlimited3 Ed Kammerman H&R Factory
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 J.D. Pflager - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Fatheree - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 ED Kammerman - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 Ron Green - -
7/7/2012 UnlAgg1 David Warmker - -
7/11/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/11/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/11/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/11/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/11/2012 Unlimited1 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
7/11/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/11/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/11/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/11/2012 Unlimited2 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/11/2012 Unlimited2 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
7/11/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/11/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/11/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/11/2012 Unlimited3 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
7/11/2012 Unlimited3 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
7/11/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/11/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/11/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/11/2012 UnlAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
7/11/2012 UnlAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
7/25/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
7/25/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
7/25/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
7/25/2012 Sporter1 Gene Elliott - -
7/25/2012 Sporter1 Justin Wright - -
7/25/2012 Sporter1 Alex Dixon Sako Shilen
7/25/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/25/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/25/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/25/2012 Medium1 Justin Wright - -
7/25/2012 Medium1 Gene Elliott - -
7/25/2012 Medium1 Alex Dixon Rem 40X Border
7/25/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
7/25/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
7/25/2012 Heavy1 Justin Wright
7/25/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
7/25/2012 Heavy1 Gene Elliott Suhl Factory
7/25/2012 Heavy1 Alex Dixon Rem 40X Border
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 Justin Wright - -
7/25/2012 2GunAgg1 Alex Dixon - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 Justin Wright - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 Gene Elliott - -
7/25/2012 3GunAgg1 Alex Dixon - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Gisele Johnson Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Dale Bakken Sako Lilja
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Mel Johnson Sako Lilja
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Jerry Willis ULA Lilja
7/15/2012 Medium1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
7/15/2012 Medium1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
7/15/2012 Medium1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
7/15/2012 Medium1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Gisele Johnson Suhl Shilen
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Mel Johnson Hall Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Dale Bakken Rem 40X Lilja
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Jerry Willis Anshutz 54 Factory
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Gisele Johnson - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Mel Johnson - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Dale Bakken - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Jerry Willis - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Douglas
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Ken Fulghum ULA Broughton
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Jack Boger ULA Douglas
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Sporter1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 Medium1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Medium1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Medium1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Medium1 Jack Boger Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Medium1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Jack Boger Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Heavy1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Jack Boger - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 2GunAgg1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Jack Boger - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 3GunAgg1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Jack Boger Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited1 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Jack Boger Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited2 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Jack Boger Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
7/15/2012 Unlimited3 Justin Wright - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Jack Boger - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
7/15/2012 UnlAgg1 Justin Wright - -
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Craig Young Anschutz Douglas
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Medium1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 Medium1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Medium1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/20/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Heavy1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited2 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Michael Edge - -
5/20/2012 Unlimited3 Craig Young Turbo Douglas
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 David Floyd - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Jeff Braun - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Craig Young - -
5/20/2012 UnlAgg1 Michael Edge - -
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Terry Nuzzo Hall Rock Creek
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Bob Brunetti Turbo Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Medium1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Medium1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Lee Whiteley Sako Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Larry Taylor Anshutz 54 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Bob Brunetti Turbo Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Terry Nuzzo Hall Rock Creek
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Larry Balestra Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Chuck Hilderbrant Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Al Councilman Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Sporter2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Medium2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Medium2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg2 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg2 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 4GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg1 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2-2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Larry Taylor Rem 37 Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Chuck Hilderbrant Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Virgil Corn Hall Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Lee Whiteley Win 52 Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Terry Nuzzo Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Bob Brunetti Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Al Councilman Remington Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited3-2 Larry Balestra Anshutz 54 Lilja
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 UnlAgg2 Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Lee Whiteley - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Virgil Corn - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Larry Taylor - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Chuck Hilderbrant - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Larry Balestra - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Al Councilman - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Bob Brunetti - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Terry Nuzzo - -
8/4/2012 6GunAgg Robert Greenman - -
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Ken Fulghum ULA Broughton
8/4/2012 Sporter1 David Floyd Suhl Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Phil Dorman Suhl Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 William Poff Sako Shilen
8/4/2012 Sporter1 James Faircloth Sako Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Michael Edge Sako Benchmark
8/4/2012 Sporter1 Roly Lavallee Sako Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
8/4/2012 Medium1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
8/4/2012 Medium1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
8/4/2012 Medium1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
8/4/2012 Medium1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
8/4/2012 Medium1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
8/4/2012 Heavy1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
8/4/2012 Heavy1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
8/4/2012 Heavy1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
8/4/2012 Heavy1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
8/4/2012 2GunAgg1 William Poff - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Ken Fulghum - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 James Faircloth - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 David Floyd - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Phil Dorman - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Michael Edge - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 Roly Lavallee - -
8/4/2012 3GunAgg1 William Poff - -
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 William Poff Rem 40X Border
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Phil Dorman Turbo Border
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 James Faircloth Suhl Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Roly Lavallee Rem 40X Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited1 Michael Edge Suhl Suhl
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 David Floyd Rem 40X Lilja
8/4/2012 Unlimited2 Ken Fulghum Turbo Benchmark
8/4/2012 Unlimited2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's a list of equipment used in the 2012 Rimfire Benchrest Association matches. Can you believe there's not one T- Bolt? Don't those fools know you get what you pay for? There are a few CZ's though wink
Which still doesn't prove a damned thing other than no one used a Browning for competition and you two [bleep] can post ignorant horseshit on the internet. You two f*ckos still haven't showed where an equal number of CZs have competed against an equal number of Brownings and come out dominant. Not a f*cking place. Try again, dumbasses.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You think there's a reason why nobody used a Browning????? "Yes or no?" You're a sad loser Bricktop who's too stupid to realize he's wrong. You're not smart enough to make an intelligent argument, so you result to cursing and insults. Pretty sad.

Last edited by Timbo; 01/15/13.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
C'mon guys....it's a frigging .22 rifle. We all have our favorites but this discussion has reached stupid proportions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You think there's a reason why nobody used a Browning????? "Yes or no?" You're a sad loser Bricktop who's too stupid to realize he's wrong.
You don't think it has anything to do with the CZ having been on the market quite a bit longer than the current iteration of the T-Bolt? Nawwwww, that would make sense.

It's hard to call me wrong when your dumb-f*cking-ass never knew what in the hell you were talking about in the first place.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
You think there's a reason why nobody used a Browning????? "Yes or no?" You're a sad loser Bricktop who's too stupid to realize he's wrong. You're not smart enough to make an intelligent argument, so you result to cursing and insults. Pretty sad.
Spot on !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JimH
Spot on !
What's up, candyass? You still whining for being called out on your little fairy tale about the cops collecting debts for you?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,343
Posts18,506,168
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.