Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
thank you sir, was wondering how that went.

Thank you for spreading the message.

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Plinker
Originally Posted by Laguna
In CA we can't buy any gun without waiting 10 days during which a background check is completed.

But you can sell that CA legally acquired firearm out of state if you comply with that state's laws. Gun shows, PP, etc.

80 million gun owners and 300,000,000 firearms? The Fed doesn't have the resources. 80 million search warrants? Pul-eeze! Ever buy a gun and move to a different address? How will they find you? You weren't crazy enough to put your SSN on the 4473, were you?

Plinker,

You don't have a clue how this will play out. First of all, there are only a small percent of 80 million gun owners who own weapons that will be declared illegal. If confiscation is a part of the legislation, most of that small percent will comply and turn in their illegal guns. Men will not risk destroying their families to make a point. That will leave only a fraction that will be targeted by AFT. After a dozen or so of those are arrested & lose everything they own and are sentenced to 10 years' fed time just to make a point that will no longer matter to them, the rest that own illegal guns will rethink.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You're coming over to Sierra Vista for the big rondy here in a coupla weeks,....Right ?

many would look forward to hearing you speak.

GTC

cesspoolpoops,

Maybe I will. Where is Sierra Vista? And when is it?

Maybe 10 hours East of you,.....Third annual Campfire Reunion ,here at my place.

I'm sure MANY would be interested in seeing you nominated "Guest Speaker", and it's certainly do-able.

Great FOOD, great COMPANY, .........GREAT opportunity to drop yer' Cloak of mystery and actually MEET the folks that you continually rant at, and insult.

Invitation's extended, Mister.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/06/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You're coming over to Sierra Vista for the big rondy here in a coupla weeks,....Right ?

GTC

cesspoolpoops,

Maybe 10 hours East of you,.....Third annual Campfire Reunion ,here at my place.

I'm sure MANY would be interested in seeing you nominated "Guest Speaker", and it's certainly do-able.

Great FOOD, great COMPANY, .........GREAT opportunity to drop yer' Cloak of mystery and actually MEET the folks that you continually rant at, and insult.

GTC
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY Gonna have some FUN! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

. If confiscation is a part of the legislation, most of that small percent will comply and turn in their illegal guns. Men will not risk destroying their families to make a point.

Is this what they are saying over at DU?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

rost495,

I appreciate your dedication to your beliefs; however, they must be reconciled with 21st century technology. You won't be fighting red coats armed with muskets. You will be fighting teams of the best armed and best trained federal agents in the world. They have sophisticated tracking devices, so they'll know where you are every second of every day. They'll move against you when you least expect it.

You ain't got it figured right if you think you're going to fight the feds and win. Watch the Military Channel's episodes of Black Ops, and watch how these units, especially the SAS -which Obama will ask to borrow from the UK- destroy well armed and well trained terrorists.

This is the 21st century. You can't do well in it with an 18th century mindset.

You might want to rethink this. But maybe not... [/quote]

Don't stoop to the level to discount my intelligence level or that I know what sacrafice I may be giving up.

I believe if you search backwards a bit, tis a saying, live free or die. My choice. Yours too if you so desire. A controlling government offers me nothing to live for. I have no desire in the rest of my life to learn to play golf, or tennis or some other non controlled sport. Or be told when and how to do such. That is not why I live here at all.

Of course coming out of the CA mindset I can totally and unfortunately see where you get your train of thought that something may be more important than freedom. All of our freedoms. At some point you draw the line in the sand again.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

GTC

cesspoolpoops,

GTC

When is it?

You might want to go back and review posts to find out just who insulted whom. But I ain't expecting an apology.

Is elkhunternm bringing his bed, rifle, & lotion for a demonstration? If so, let when know when he's slated to perform. I will be missing that exhibit.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
BTW If you for one second, think I'm not voting, you are nuts. We do all we can and we have. And then when it comes down to it, you do what you are required to by the founding fathers of this fine( used to be) country.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" What I don't support is a lib like you running your mouth on matters ........... ".

RaisuilliLagooni is NOT a liberal. He is really not anything.His entire universe is peopled by HIM, and him only.

And it exists solely in cyberspace. He is an imaginary Don Quiote in search of windmills.............. but all he finds is people.

Real people who won't enter his universe.

It must be Hell to be a leader whom no one will follow.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
BTW, I'll also be missing elkhunternm's, "Hunting Effectively From a Moving Vehicle" demonstration. Maybe got some senoritas down your way that can take up my time & $$$ instead?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When is it?

You might want to go back and review posts to find out just who insulted whom. But I ain't expecting an apology.

Is elkhunternm bringing his bed, rifle, & lotion for a demonstration? If so, let when know when he's slated to perform. I will be missing that exhibit.

Your turning up at an actual FTF gathering is not likely,....you've neither the Pride, Integrity, or GUTs to do so.

Probably better for all concerned, ....just leaving that right there.

We're square, you invited me for coffee at Disneyland crazy,

....I've invited you to a Campfire event out here in the REAL world.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
" What I don't support is a lib like you running your mouth on matters ........... ".

RaisuilliLagooni is NOT a liberal. He is really not anything.His entire universe is peopled by HIM, and him only.

And it exists solely in cyberspace. He is an imaginary Don Quiote in search of windmills.............. but all he finds is people.

Real people who won't enter his universe.

It must be Hell to be a leader whom no one will follow.

If Laguni tried to 'Lead" a troop of Girl Scouts to a Saturday afternoon matinee, I've no doubt a couple would disappear, several would sicken and at least one would be sexually assaulted.

........Leading MEN ?

....gimme a break, Old Timer, gimme a break.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/06/13.

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
What if we could get our States to legalize gun ownership like some ststes did for marijuana? Or make it a crime to enforce Federal laws pertaining to registration, similar to what, I believe South Carolina, did in regards to Obamacare?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
When is it?

Your turning up at an actual FTF gathering is not likely,....you've neither the Pride, Integrity, or GUTs to do so.

Probably better for all concerned, ....just leaving that right there.

We're square, you invited me for coffee at Disneyland crazy,

....I've invited you to a Campfire event out here in the REAL world.

GTC

[Linked Image]
Didn't have a bed,but here is what can be done with hand lotion and a rifle. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You don't have a clue how this will play out. First of all, there are only a small percent of 80 million gun owners who own weapons that will be declared illegal. If confiscation is a part of the legislation, most of that small percent will comply and turn in their illegal guns. Men will not risk destroying their families to make a point. That will leave only a fraction that will be targeted by AFT. After a dozen or so of those are arrested & lose everything they own and are sentenced to 10 years' fed time just to make a point that will no longer matter to them, the rest that own illegal guns will rethink.

No, sir. It is you that doesn't have a clue. For you reason like a coward who is not worthy to be in the presence of patriots.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bravo !

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Again no bed,just hand lotion and a rifle.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey...look again. I never used his name in a post that had "MEN" in it.

You did.But I'll overlook it. grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,060
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.