Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it...What we need is more control over mentally damaged people,but of course.. The PC Police will be against it.

It would mean all liberals would be committed to mental institutions. Sounds reasonable.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
MI's for the initial de-lousing, then off to the wood chippers.

Gunner

Trump Won!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Man O' live, how many of these Cuomos are there?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stiffer penalties for using a gun to commit a crime.

This is the only one mentioned that makes any sense. And the penalty needs to be harsh and swift.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Leftists governments have killed about 150 million of their own citizens in the last 100 years. Does anyone except me think that eliminating leftists would be a really, really good thing? Fairness and all that?

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read people saying the rest of the state won't stand for it as opposed to NYC. Really? If that was the case why is he in office to begin with?

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by packrat77

This is the only one mentioned that makes any sense. And the penalty needs to be harsh and swift.

What I was thinking...except that I know how those guys like to turn the law against the good guys. I'd only hope there was insulation of some sort so that some guy who defends himself couldn't get hung by such law.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you think he's really concerned enough he's going to give up his personal armed protection?

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]What I was thinking...except that I know how those guys like to turn the law against the good guys. I'd only hope there was insulation of some sort so that some guy who defends himself couldn't get hung by such law. [/quote]

Yep, that's definitely needed.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by eh76
watch the crime rate go up there.......

my thoughts exactly... wait until after they pass this crap and then it happens again...

and then they will go on that they didn't go far enough this time...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What are they going to do? Make murder with a gun double illegal? There are plenty of laws already on the books if the powers that be want to prosecute someone.

What they want to do is make stiff penalties for anyone not complying with any new gun ban. That is the crime they are interested in.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People defected from communist countries in search of more freedom. How many people will "escape" from New York to retain their universal freedom to remain armed according to their own wishes?? How many gun owners will bend over and take whatever the politicians tell them to take??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They don't care about crime.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have started, and it will probally take me a year or two to do it, but I'm doing it. I am preparing to leave New York and start over someplace more gun friendly, and less tax happy. How I wish I had done this when I was 18. There are some serious logistics to it when you are 43, but I need to get out of here. Wyoming is looking pretty nice.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stevelyn

They don't care about crime.

Just like their communists bros to the West in chitcago.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I believe New York has a 10 round max magazine law in-place already, what is he going to make 2?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Ruger 4570]I said it in another thread and I will repeat it...What we need is more control over mentally damaged people,but of course.. The PC Police will be against it. [/quote]

I totally agree we need to stop electing them to polical office.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Like some heroin addict is going to care when he robs for his next fix. All this will be designed to do is keep law abiding citizens from defending them selves in public.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
NYC might approve of this, but the rest of the state will fight this tooth and nail.
Yep!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's going to be a dark day for those of us in NY, but it doesn't mean it's over. There's still a legal fight to be had. It just amazes me how stupid sheeple in this state can be. This F#@$^& government can't seem to do ANYTHING effectively and expediently except restrict rights and raise taxes. mad

I really love NY for the weather and outdoors and the good people of upstate. I've lived here since I was 10 and it's where my family is. It's the Politics that have destroyed a once great state.

sad.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (160user, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 1234, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,130
Posts18,502,612
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.