Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
some things i would like to see and would suport.the first amendement does not protect lying so how about concerned citizens filling class actions suits or what ever is apporite aginst news media when they misreport.
elected officials can be recalled,why are thier not recall petitions being passed around now by people in states with vocal anti gun officials, even if they wont succede does not mean they wont do any good ,put the opposition on the defensive instill fear in them.
we have to stop being on the defense and shift into offense.

i'm sure i;ll get responses why none of this would work and maybe it wouldn't but if we don't turn the opressors play book agianst him,just complain and wait to see what is giong to happen and threaten what we will do "IF" we are already defeated

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I agree.Most folks don't have a clue they're being lied to though.I was in basic training with a platoon full of guys from NYC.Only 4 of us weren't,we were from the south.Those NYC guys ,most of them had honestly never been out of their neighborhood.They were street wise ,but hadn't even seen a real cow or a chicken. When we finally got to the firing range,some were literally petrified of firing the weapon,because of what they heard and were taught growing up about guns.This wasn't just concerning the guns,they were surprised to learn that most of what they heard about life outside the HOOD just wasn't true.It all was because of ignorant people,apparently trying to control them with lies.I do agree with you,where do we start.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
i don't really know where to start but it looks like titties football Jodie Foster and talking about what the enemy is doing is more important than actually doing anything.
for my self i'm trying to start a campaing to elect anybody to federal office except the ones we have now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (257 roberts, 257Bob, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 160user, 21, 48 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,368
Posts18,527,357
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.