-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
In checking various websites just before the opening of this year's SHOT show I see Federal has posted their 2013 interactive ballistics apps. They are free, quick and easy to download and install and give you instant access to all the Federal and Fusion ammo, slug and shotshell data that you can customize for your local conditions.

This year I see Federal introduced loads for the 5.7x28, the 6.8 SPC, and the 300 AAC Blackout.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Don't work!

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
Don't work!

What you mean is that it don't work for you. Your internet connection barfed during the download and junked the setup file. Try it again. These apps contain tons of info and are well worth the trouble. I just downloaded both and installed them. Took less than two minutes from start to running them.

[Linked Image]

So that�s what the bullet looks like.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Gath_Sten
Don't work!

What you mean is that it don't work for you. Your internet connection barfed during the download and junked the setup file. Try it again. These apps contain tons of info and are well worth the trouble. I just downloaded both and installed them. Took less than two minutes from start to running them.

[Linked Image]

No I mean, IT DON'T WORK!!!!!!

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They did away with a couple of 243 load i wanted to try,85g Barnes TSX and 85g Sierra BTHP....sucks for me!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gath_Sten
Don't work!

[Linked Image]

No I mean, IT DON'T WORK!!!!!!

There's always someone who can't get things to work. Did you notice the Federal website says "Available for Windows PC - 95/98/2000/XP/Vista & Windows 7"? No, it don't work on your Apple or your smart phone, but it works just fine on Windows as you can see from other posts on this thread.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Got rid of the 338 Federal 185 TSX and 180 Accubond loads. I read awhile back they would no longer load any Barnes bullets. I load my own so it's not an issue.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by prm
Got rid of the 338 Federal 185 TSX and 180 Accubond loads. I read awhile back they would no longer load any Barnes bullets. I load my own so it's not an issue.

I see they still load the Barnes Triple-Shock, but only in their Cape-Shok brand. Price stuff, but those going for dangerous game are not likely looking to save money on the ammo.
  • [Linked Image]

What I find really great about these apps is the instant response and the many ways you can filter the loads.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't matter to me, I run a Mac!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Don't matter to me, I run a Mac!

My desktops are PCs but my laptop is a Macbook Pro. I haven't found any other make of laptop that has the quality of a Macbook pro. That said, there's way more software available for Windows, so I use Apple's Boot Camp so that I can run either OS-X or Windows 7 at the full speed of the Macbook pro. Another way to go is with VMware Fusion that lets you run both OS-X and Windows without rebooting, but you don't get the full performance of the Macbook when running Windows as it's actually running inside OS-X. For most things that's ok, but not for games.

Why limit yourself to only OS-X or only Windows when you can have both in the same machine?

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.