Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
well, when i see some of the drivel that posters write, i know why i am a libertarian! Aggie, how did i contribute to the mess? Dems and Repubs, not only contribute to the decline of the country, but are basically the same on most issues. they both want power, they both have no concept of the Constitution, and they both think that Your freedoms are at their discression. If you voted for a republican out of fear of obama, then You are contributing to the mess. Only a strict adherance to the Constitution will fix our country. As far as greyghost and northwestalaska, what can you say? Neither understand that our gov't cannot "give" us tax break. If you believe in tax breaks, then you must also believe that our money is theirs and they just dole out crumbs as they see fit. I'm sorry, but my money is mine. I earned it and it is up to me, alone, to decide how it should be spent. I have neither the time, nor the patience, to continue funneling money to the gov't to support low-life libs that refuse to get off the public dole, feel good programs brought on by power hungry politicians, and extortion payments to foreign countries. If you too feel the need to pay more, then by all means, go ahead. Quit putting your hands in my pocket to try and keep funding your messiah's wet dream utopia!

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Enlightenment should come at a cost. Congratulations....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Invested, sure.

Like reducing taxes is an increase in spending. wink

Grab a Websters, look under "deceit", it's right between Democrat, and dogma - and should have a picture of Obama, or Schumer, or Boxer, or Pelosi - or perhaps a group pic' of 'em all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You done [bleep] up now.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
well, when i see some of the drivel that posters write, i know why i am a libertarian! Aggie, how did i contribute to the mess? Dems and Repubs, not only contribute to the decline of the country, but are basically the same on most issues. they both want power, they both have no concept of the Constitution, and they both think that Your freedoms are at their discression. If you voted for a republican out of fear of obama, then You are contributing to the mess. Only a strict adherance to the Constitution will fix our country. As far as greyghost and northwestalaska, what can you say? Neither understand that our gov't cannot "give" us tax break. If you believe in tax breaks, then you must also believe that our money is theirs and they just dole out crumbs as they see fit. I'm sorry, but my money is mine. I earned it and it is up to me, alone, to decide how it should be spent. I have neither the time, nor the patience, to continue funneling money to the gov't to support low-life libs that refuse to get off the public dole, feel good programs brought on by power hungry politicians, and extortion payments to foreign countries. If you too feel the need to pay more, then by all means, go ahead. Quit putting your hands in my pocket to try and keep funding your messiah's wet dream utopia!

Excellent post! And Aggie, voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil...

If we lose freedom here there is nowhere to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. Ronald Reagan

Originally Posted by Steelhead

who gives a [bleep] about the stuff that goes wrong

Tough to be pissed when God gives you dogs

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Starting to realize why dipchit got re-elected!

And here I thought it was cuz of the blacks,mexicans poor folks and Californians!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's truly moving to see the words of the enlightened, ain't it.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
sorry guys, I'm really not trying to start a war, but i'm really tired of people giving me the whole "lesser of two evils" speech. why should I sacrifice my principles to support two groups that routinely violate every principle this country was founded on? I have people i work with that tell me that they are pro-choice, pro-gun,and yet voted for obama cause they "vote their paycheck"! what an absolute idiotic thing to do! my beliefs do not coincide with anything the dems or repubs are spouting off about, and i fail to see why i should support either one?

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And they're crying to boot!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Congratulations, it served you well, now choke on the smaller pay check.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
my beliefs do not coincide with anything the dems or repubs are spouting off about, and i fail to see why i should support either one?

Since when the [bleep] was their a perfect candidate and party that stood for everything you believe? Fundamentals my friend....fundamentals!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
And they're crying to boot!

They can because they will ALWAYS be able to say 'I didn't vote for him', regardless of winner. It's a safety net for the enlightened.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At a time when our country couldnt be more [bleep], I'd give every one of the enlightened a swift kick in the nuts for putting this idiot back in office!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ohiohunter said: " The Libertarian platform is the only one that adheres to the Constitution"
This is the first mistake of ANY party and any fool. Take a stand that divides your forces and most of what you believe in. The Republican party is split and that is one reason Obama is back on the throne. But I suppose Libertarians would rather have Obama run things than to get along with similar minded people and just get rid of him.. It seems they would rather have the greater of two evils than to compromise for the greater good! Suffer on arrogant fools!! Suffer on!

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
I believe in the Constitution and the fundamentals upon which it was derived from. What fundamentals do you refer to? The ones where repubs voted for sequestration and then go out and pretend that they are the saviors that will save all of us? Or the ones where many of the ny repubs voted for cuomo's bill? Or the ones where they allow presidents to go to war without congressional approval? Or what about the ones where they continue to allow the Fed to go unchecked? Nope, sorry my friend, the repubs lost their fundamentals long ago. and Dems....well, they never had any to begin with. It's all about power. who has it and how to get it back.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your getting into this too deep, you need to be thinking about what your not going to spend 3796.00 on.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's fun to finally watch the butt [bleep] people have been asking for.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
if republicans were similar minded, they'd be libertarians! why should i be blamed for voting for my principles? you voted for the "lesser of two evils". seems like you caved on yours. but if you believe in the republican platform, have at it. You have every right to support them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I could give you 3,796 reasons why I voted for Romney, just dont feel like typing em right now. I could start off by giving you 73 a week though.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
if republicans were similar minded, they'd be libertarians! why should i be blamed for voting for my principles? you voted for the "lesser of two evils". seems like you caved on yours. but if you believe in the republican platform, have at it. You have every right to support them.

Again, congratulations and bend over, it's just begun. You ain't seen nothing till you've experienced a few Obama Supreme Court Justices.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (22250rem, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,398
Posts18,488,906
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.