Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
or a republican one like Roberts??

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Congratulations, you have the high ground, you have WON! Feels good, don't it....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
A vote for them was a vote for Obama. ie perot

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd say based on his comments he actually voted for obummer!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why? Here's why - BECAUSE THE WINNER IS GOING TO BE THE REPUBLICAN, OR THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE. That has been the case for the last 140+ years. And it will continue to be so for the rest of your life. Hey, I congratulate you for your principles. But cutting off your nose to spite your face is just plain stupid.
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
sorry guys, I'm really not trying to start a war, but i'm really tired of people giving me the whole "lesser of two evils" speech. why should I sacrifice my principles to support two groups that routinely violate every principle this country was founded on? I have people i work with that tell me that they are pro-choice, pro-gun,and yet voted for obama cause they "vote their paycheck"! what an absolute idiotic thing to do! my beliefs do not coincide with anything the dems or repubs are spouting off about, and i fail to see why i should support either one?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Question , did you vote for the Monkey ?
The tax hike came from Bush, not Obama. Bush had all the strings of government and still decided to pass his tax law with an expiration...that was dumb.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by bea175
Question , did you vote for the Monkey ?
The tax hike came from Bush, not Obama. Bush had all the strings of government and still decided to pass his tax law with an expiration...that was dumb.

Might have been dumb but Obama will spend 3.6 trillion this year, you would have thought he could have found 120 billion dollars to keep this hit from occuring. He could have extended this but he chose not to.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Odummer's verbiage verbatim.........."I will not raise taxes on the Middle Class".............. what happened?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Everybody's all about it 'till it hits their wallet!

I'll glady pay the extra just to watch you Obumbler voters whine and squirm.

Progressives are very generous with other people's money or other people's guns, then it's a [bleep] emergency when someone goes after what they have.

Sit and spin you Bastages!

[size:20pt]OWN IT![/size]

The color blue is not a happy coincidence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell no I didn't! I don't vote for dems or repubs. The Libertarian platform is the only one that adheres to the Constitution. I have no interest in voting for fools that can't understand "shall pass no law".

So you chose to not help keep Obama out. I hope that they hold out more from your next check. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

They can because they will ALWAYS be able to say 'I didn't vote for him', regardless of winner. It's a safety net for the enlightened.

That is exactly right. They will never endorse anybody who CAN win, for that reason.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny ain't that a gun owning union worker would supply Obama with his/her dues enabling Obama to take way their firearms and destroy the country.

Originally Posted by RandyR
I worked for a contractor to a military truck manufacturer and it was sad to see so many UAW workers have Obama bumper stickers on their cars and over 1100 being layed(sp?) off from the plant.

Military budget reductions will hit our area hard.

I received a layoff today from my employer too.

Last edited by ribka; 01/17/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like Steely said, Supreme Court Justices. I would gladly vote libertarian but there is more at stake. Supreme Court justices are very important. 2 that the Monkey put in have no experience but they are activists so they fit in with the pot stirring master.

Remember all the hoopla over Thomas? He seems to be the only one that sticks to the Constitution. Don't count on Scalia. He's gonna throw the AR-15 under the bus for sure. I believe it was the Heller case that he wrote of his opinion on that rifle.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I worked for a contractor to a military truck manufacturer and it was sad to see so many UAW workers have Obama bumper stickers on their cars and over 1100 being layed(sp?) off from the plant.

That is more than I received from my contractor. Consider yourself lucky. No notice. Just done. WARN Act doesn't apply for gov't contractors. I was done Sept.30 2012. Still leaching off their unemployment for the next couple weeks before I start my new job.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if republicans were similar minded, they'd be libertarians! why should i be blamed for voting for my principles? you voted for the "lesser of two evils". seems like you caved on yours. but if you believe in the republican platform, have at it. You have every right to support them.

Again, congratulations and bend over, it's just begun. You ain't seen nothing till you've experienced a few Obama Supreme Court Justices.
Won't be any different, they'll just be replacing two screaming liberals...net effect will be the same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell no I didn't! I don't vote for dems or repubs. The Libertarian platform is the only one that adheres to the Constitution. I have no interest in voting for fools that can't understand "shall pass no law". If you can't understand that phrase, how the hell could you even begin to legislate?

So you just voted for a loser and you're one of the retards that helped put obama back in office. LOL [bleep] for brains.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/17/13.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Funny ain't that a gun owning union worker would supply Obama with his/her dues enabling Obama to take way their firearms and destroy the country.

Just to be clear, I am not a UAW worker and did not vote for Obama. There are so many employee's at Oshkosh Corp. that still believe Obama will save them somehow, even though he just cost them their job. We are pulling out of every country we need the specialty trucks in so I am sure the government is going to cancel a lot of their contracts.
I worked for a subcontractor to Oshkosh Corp, and everyone is feeling the reductions already.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Until the two party system changes a vote for the third party is a vote for democrats. It is unfortunate and needs to changed but it has not been changed. So were are stuck with two party system. And any vote for anyone but republicans goes to the democrats.

Last edited by DayPacker; 01/17/13.

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
if republicans were similar minded, they'd be libertarians! why should i be blamed for voting for my principles? you voted for the "lesser of two evils". seems like you caved on yours. but if you believe in the republican platform, have at it. You have every right to support them.

Again, congratulations and bend over, it's just begun. You ain't seen nothing till you've experienced a few Obama Supreme Court Justices.
Won't be any different, they'll just be replacing two screaming liberals...net effect will be the same.

You never know, people do die, if you haven't heard. All I know is Obama is the last person I want picking a Supreme, seems to be a pretty easy concept to grasp.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
seems to be a pretty easy concept to grasp.

A lot of campfire members seem to struggle with it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.