-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Alright fine. So, when will the Republican party get somebody to run that we could feel good about voting for??? Was anybody really that excited about voting for Romney? I wasn't, but I voted Romney anyway for about the same reasons you all have given. But, until the Right gets someone to run that we can all get really excited about, we are just going to keep having these same discussions.

If we lose freedom here there is nowhere to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. Ronald Reagan

Originally Posted by Steelhead

who gives a [bleep] about the stuff that goes wrong

Tough to be pissed when God gives you dogs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 308scout
Alright fine. So, when will the Republican party get somebody to run that we could feel good about voting for??? Was anybody really that excited about voting for Romney? I wasn't, but I voted Romney anyway for about the same reasons you all have given. But, until the Right gets someone to run that we can all get really excited about, we are just going to keep having these same discussions.

1) We destroy the good candidates ourselves.
2) The RNC is apparently dominated by the types we hate most.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
Hell no I didn't! I don't vote for dems or repubs. The Libertarian platform is the only one that adheres to the Constitution. I have no interest in voting for fools that can't understand "shall pass no law". If you can't understand that phrase, how the hell could you even begin to legislate?

While I do agree with that, if you don't vote Republican it's just another vote for the other guys.

Life is just one damned thing after another
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
for the record, Alaskacub, i did not vote for obama. i voted for the libertarian candidate, gary johnson. and again i'm sorry, i know why some of you voted for romney. i don't necessarily agree with the logic, but i respect your decision. sad, you don't respect my decision to vote based on my principles and not just who is only slightly less pathetic. yea, obama wasn't and shouldn't be our president. his views on the 2nd amendment, abortion, religion, and executive powers is really screwed up. unfortunately, you could say that about Romney as well. if you look into his past, most of his views were similar to obama. maybe not so extreme, but similar. yea romney claimed to now be a convert and a staunch 2nd amendment candidate. i guess you were trusting in what he said. my vote was for the candidate with a Proven track record of defending our 2nd amendment rights. so, go ahead and blame me for the republican loss and obama's imperialistic power grabs, or do the right thing and change the republican party to hold steadfast to the Constitution. they do that and i'll stand right beside you at the ballot box and help defeat these leftist swines.

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alright fine. So, when will the Republican party get somebody to run that we could feel good about voting for???

It is not about feeling good, it is about doing the right thing for the Country. If you feel good after, that would be a bonus. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Alright fine. So, when will the Republican party get somebody to run that we could feel good about voting for???

It is not about feeling good, it is about doing the right thing for the Country. If you feel good after, that would be a bonus. miles

pretty much......during all the primary/early voting chit im pulling the lever on my ideal candidate.....come Nov im pulling the lever for an R for president regardless...if they dont have enough support to get them in the running on the Nov ticket they dont have enough support to win so i aint gonna waste my vote on a 3rd party and help put someone like Obama in office.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I paid $75.00 this week in SS taxes. Makes working an extra day to get ahead not even worth it anymore 'cause 85% of the day goes to taxes fed/state/ss. Bullchit.........

Last edited by k20350; 01/18/13.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.