Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If I were in Colorado and looking for a place to go, I'd be looking at Wyoming.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That is one the list...Cannot draw a good deer tag here anyway. Not to mention antelope!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

We are full whistle

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Said it before, Colorado is next. The governor already expressed his eagerness to pounce on gun owners. He said "the time is right for more gun control." And our state has a democratic majority. Wife and I already talked about different places to move since CO is becoming CA.

Connecticut is not far behind either. Many states in the lib east will fall IMHO.

-Ken

Last edited by CaptEdIII; 01/17/13.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
we need some 60s style justice on these bastards.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It should also be pointed out that this is part of a larger attack on the traditional fabric of our society: so Cuomo said that this anti-gun bill was "the most important thing he's done as an elected official," along with...[drum roll]...New York's new gay marriage bill! Surprise surprise...

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us." Jn 1:14

"The expense is reckoned, the enterprise is begun; it is of God; it cannot be withstood. So the faith was planted: So it must be restored." -St. Edmund Campion (+1581)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I do believe he screwed the pooch and committed political suicide on the national stage

Hope it gets challenged in the courts and he loses. Really make him look like a jerk among his peers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure miss Pataki

AMEN!!

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure miss Pataki

Good guy and leader for NY

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CaptEdIII
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Said it before, Colorado is next. The governor already expressed his eagerness to pounce on gun owners. He said "the time is right for more gun control." And our state has a democratic majority. Wife and I already talked about different places to move since CO is becoming CA.

Connecticut is not far behind either. Many states in the lib east will fall IMHO.

-Ken

Yep, and we're outnumbered here.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

We are full whistle

+1. wink

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
I have enough stuff rat holed that I wont have to buy for a long time...when I do It wont be from NY

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God bless those hecklers yesterday. If I wasn't working I'd have been one of 'em. I can't believe that P.O.S. had the gall to show his face around here. None of my state representatives voted for that schitt, I think only one from this entire region voted yes. The only bright spot for me this entire week was the UPS guy putting 2000 primers on the front porch. First time I ever got primers mail order and I'm surprised they got here from Natchez because I already had Midway forced to cancel an order for some Tula 7.62x39 because of this crap.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Glad he's not my governor. What a basshole.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by dclayton
It should also be pointed out that this is part of a larger attack on the traditional fabric of our society: so Cuomo said that this anti-gun bill was "the most important thing he's done as an elected official," along with...[drum roll]...New York's new gay marriage bill! Surprise surprise...

So he is a anti-gun c*ck sucker...

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
NY Gun Ban Bill Forgets to Exempt Police

January 17, 2013 by Robert Farago
TTAG

�It appears someone forgot to exempt police officers from the ban of ammunition clips with more than 7 bullets in New York State�s new gun control law, � wabc.com reports. �It�s a big oversight that apparently happened in the haste by the Cuomo Administration to get a tough package of gun-control measures signed into law.� Haste as in Cuomo somehow waiving the Constitutional requirement for a three-day waiting period between a bill�s introduction and a vote in the General Assembly . . .

The NYPD, the State Police and virtually every law enforcement agency in the state carry 9-milli-meter guns, which have a 15-round capacity. Unless an exemption is added by the time the law takes effect in March, police would technically be in violation of the new gun measure.

Technically as in actually. OK, ready?

State Senator Eric Adams, a former NYPD Captain, told us he�s going to push for an amendment next week to exempt police officers from the high-capacity magazine ban. In his words, �You can�t give more ammo to the criminals.�

Or citizens. �Technically.�

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I doubt too many police departments carry 9mm anymore. NYSP carry 45Gap.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Adkstalker
I sure miss Pataki

Good guy and leader for NY

Pataki was no gem. He was conservative for the first year of his first term then the size of the state govt. resumed it's growth and expanded greatly before he was out of office. He ensured his reelection by negotiating some of the public union contracts that are now sinking us. It is true that he was not nearly as bad as the ones that have followed him. What I really miss is having a viable second party in NY. With one party rule we are going to have to fight for our rights every time the legislature convenes. I don't think this is the end. It will be a constant fight.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,395
Posts18,469,994
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.