Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The law applies equally to everyone, but some are more equal than others.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like the goose got ahead of the gander. laugh

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait until their crime rate surges instead of go down. They are going to have one hell of a lot of pissed people.

NRA Lifetime Member
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Wait until their crime rate surges instead of go down. They are going to have one hell of a lot of pissed people.

We already have a ton of pissed people. We are a state in turmoil. This was never about crime, it was about Cuomo being "first".

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually the NY law allows for magazines up to 10 rounds, but it's against the law to load more than 7 rounds into any magazine. No one is stupid enough to think criminals are not going to load more than 7 rounds as they get ready for a stick up, so the only explanation for this law is that liberal lawmakers are mean spirited.

They really hate all gun owners, even law abiding ones. No doubt that explains why the NY newspaper "The Journal News" published the names of people who had gun permits. The left is so full of hate for people who cling to their guns and religion.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two points. One: the "expert advisor" on gums was a NYSP and the ones writing the bill were demrat politicians. What could go wrong??? I think it is hilarious. Hoist on their own petard. Wait'll a Fed Judge gets his hands on the law itself. It will get shredded.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Wait'll a Fed Judge gets his hands on the law itself. It will get shredded."

You have no idea how much I hope your right! -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I wonder how much a black market 15 round mag will bring in NY. Or, wait, I forgot; those magazines will be illegal. Because they'll be illegal, there won't be a black market for 'em, just like addicts can't get heroin in NY because it's illegal. I guess NY's new gun law will shut down its black market. We all know that criminals will obey NY's new gun law.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow! To kill Amadou Diallo with the new magazines, the cops would have to unloaded almost 6 magazines into the guy.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Assuming the purpose of the 2nd amendment is as it says, defense, the last sentence by the State Senator would seem to be as true for the cops as it would be for the average citizen. He has just made the case for large cap Mags.

Last edited by benchman; 01/18/13.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of the stupids that certain polits have said really have me rolling! grin Such as: What if a Cop,Trooper or FBI agent gets into a gunfight and didn't have enough ammunition?? Gee how did I survive for the first 12 years on the job with a S&W Mod 10-6??? Frankly,90% of the guys I served with couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a mop. The Glocks merely increased the number of misses per minute. Either drop it and bring EVERYBODY up or bring everybody DOWN to the same level. I am fine with either way.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

"State Senator Eric Adams, a former NYPD Captain, told us he's going to push for an amendment next week to exempt police officers from the high-capacity magazine ban. In his words, "You can't give more ammo to the criminals"

How stupid can a person be? The police are not the only ones who have to face the criminals. Private citizens are generally the ones facing the armed criminals while the crimes are occurring. Why does State Senator Eric Adams want to give more ammo to the criminals while they are committing their crimes?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Notropis

Private citizens are generally the ones facing the armed criminals while the crimes are occurring. Why does State Senator Eric Adams want to give more ammo to the criminals while they are committing their crimes?

Because he doesn't want the state sponsored criminals to be under gunned. I don't think he is worried about the street criminals [competition] too much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eric adams was the head of the "100 Blacks in Law Enforcement" when he was in NYPD. He is a complete lowlife scumbag.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MacLorry
No one is stupid enough to think criminals are not going to load more than 7 rounds as they get ready for a stick up, .....
Yes they are - they're called 'liberals'...

Liberals = STUPID

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by MacLorry
No one is stupid enough to think criminals are not going to load more than 7 rounds as they get ready for a stick up, .....
Yes they are - they're called 'liberals'...

Liberals = STUPID

Perhaps you're right, but as Kelly Bundy would say "it wobbles the mind".

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Two points. One: the "expert advisor" on gums was a NYSP and the ones writing the bill were demrat politicians. What could go wrong??? I think it is hilarious. Hoist on their own petard. Wait'll a Fed Judge gets his hands on the law itself. It will get shredded.

Judges are nothing more than politicians themselves or worse they are appointed by politicians. Here is how it really works. The state will shop the case to a judge who was appointed by libs and he wont chop anything up. There are no longer checks and balances in our government.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plaintiff attorney is the one who looks for a Judge. Seen that plenty often enough.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Adirondackbushwhack
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Judges are nothing more than politicians themselves or worse they are appointed by politicians. Here is how it really works. The state will shop the case to a judge who was appointed by libs and he wont chop anything up. There are no longer checks and balances in our government.

Does the name "Heller" mean anything to you?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Word is they are contemplating going back to 10 rnds because the 7 rnd BS is so egregious.

This disaster is so bad even the diehard libtards are seeing the coming wreck.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.