hp4570 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I seem to remember a few here on the 'fire that insisted that the AR was used because the ME said it was. Not that it makes those who died any less dead, but it sure seemed important to the folks that wanted to use this tidbit of misinformation as impetus for schit like we see happening in NY.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but after watching the full video of the press conference with the Newtown M.E. , I don't think that goofy [bleep] would know a 9mm from a 9-Iron!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly - He had no idea what the he11 he was talking about. That didn't seem to stop a lot of people from eating it up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
can we get a citation?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
HOLY [bleep] ARE WE GOING THROUGH THIS [bleep] AGAIN???

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wdenike
HOLY [bleep] ARE WE GOING THROUGH THIS [bleep] AGAIN???

Take care, Willie
Right on schedule. That's a shotgun in the trunk, not an AR. There's enough wrong with the official story that we don't need to circulate phony conspiracy theories. I suspect, in fact, that the phony conspiracy theories are intentionally being circulated to discredit anyone who asks questions about this shooting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That does not appear to be an AR in the trunk video. Watch how the cop cycles the action, at the side. The AR's are pulled from the rear. Also, it appears that there is a full length tube magazine under the barrel, there is also a flash of what appears to be a butt stock shell carrier.. Sorry, IMHO that is not an AR, it appears to me as a tactical shotgun.

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/20/13.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The information in those links was reported less than 24 hours after the shooting when information was sketchy. It has long ago been proven that the kid did in fact use the AR. These videos keep popping up all over the internet, guys find them and assume some type of coverup.

I found the links about a week after the shooting and was at first fooled before I checked the date on the link.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
... That's a shotgun in the trunk, not an AR. There's enough wrong with the official story that we don't need to circulate phony conspiracy theories. I suspect, in fact, that the phony conspiracy theories are intentionally being circulated to discredit anyone who asks questions about this shooting.

I think you are probably right on all 3 counts

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I swear to God this site is populated by Rumpelstiltskin's who awake from a long nap and believe every thing they see and read.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JMR40
The information in those links was reported less than 24 hours after the shooting when information was sketchy. It has long ago been proven that the kid did in fact use the AR. These videos keep popping up all over the internet, guys find them and assume some type of coverup.

I found the links about a week after the shooting and was at first fooled before I checked the date on the link.

Is that so? Please show proof.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40

Look at the gun, sneak the video forward over and over again like I did. Look at how the cop is clearing the weapon. It is in fact a tactical shotgun. Set preconceptions aside, what you want it to be does not matter, and examine it thoroughly.

Beyond the reports from the Ministry of Truth and public officials, there is no real evidence that an AR was on the scene at all. But that is a shotgun, so that is the truth.

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/20/13.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,688
Posts18,513,554
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.