I have inherited a used BSA SuperTen (Carbine) .22 Cal air rifle I would like to trade. It is a pre-charged air rifle which means that it uses a pressurized bottle to propel the pellet. It has: Fully adjustable match trigger, Adjustable butt pad,unique patented regulator. It will come with four (4) 10 shot magazines, a buddy bottle and a small charge bottle and foot pump to refill the bottles. Also included will be a set of BSA scope rings and several different types of pellets. The only thing that I have found wrong with this gun is a through and through crack (repairable) along the left side of the stock, which goes from magazine release to the trigger and some other nicks in the stock from usage.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
I am not into air-gunning, so I am looking to trade this off. If we can work a deal, I will ship directly to your place of preference and I will provide you with the details for my local FFL.

Let me know what you have to trade and we can see if we can make a deal. email me at: justinpurgasonyahoo.com