Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Mako25
As long as you pass the word of Landmark Legal, I could not care less if you continue to look skyward, and howl at moon.

In fact, I'll send a few bucks in - just for your peace of mind.

Mako25,

You do what floats your Mako 25. But keep in mind that you are working against your best interests; unless, of course, you fear liberty. And there are many who want the government to take care of them yet will deny it until they've caused others to become blue in their faces.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay, I got it.

Will you spread the link for Landmark Legal Foundation?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Mako25
Okay, I got it.

Will you spread the link for Landmark Legal Foundation?

If it's affiliated with Mark Levin, I will not! I am done militating against my best interests. I will never again vote for another neocon. Neocons will steal my liberty just as fast as will liberal Deomcrats, the difference being necons lie about it whereas Democrats will tell the truth; hence, Obama's social justice & fundamentally changing America. Both are evil, one less so but still evil. If you make a deal with the devil, expect to get burned.

Here's another excellent link. While the few paragraphs explain all that needs explaining, read the comments section. Restoration of liberty and individual choice is gaining momentum.

Last edited by Laguna; 01/22/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The ignore feature sure has cut down the length of this thread on my computer...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
The ignore feature sure has cut down the length of this thread on my computer...

LOL!

My first laugh of the morning. Thanks.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That idiot laguna would find fault with anyone who opposes obama. Is he a shill for obama or a Paul bot?

[Linked Image from ]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ConradCA
That idiot laguna would find fault with anyone who opposes obama. Is he a shill for obama or a Paul bot?

I'm a Paulbot & you're a neocon...at best. A neocon is a reinvented liberal Democrat. Using your reasoning (or lack thereof) you must be a liberal Democrat shill.

Try individual liberty, it's a good thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my guess is closer to the latter

and imo the views espoused by Paul most closely resemble "true freedom" than any other political candidate, both on a personal and national level.

but I think we've labored under a heavy handed fed gov't for far too long for the majority of folks to truly embrace the freedom that Paul talked about.

best imo that we move at least towards that goal expressed by folks like Levin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
my guess is closer to the latter

and imo the views espoused by Paul most closely resemble "true freedom" than any other political candidate, both on a personal and national level.

but I think we've labored under a heavy handed fed gov't for far too long for the majority of folks to truly embrace the freedom that Paul talked about.

best imo that we move at least towards that goal expressed by folks like Levin

You're defending compromise. Where has compromise gotten us?

I am done compromising my liberty!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Levin is the brightest mind on the radio.

(wouldnt know about TV, as I dont wantch it)

That's one of the reasons he's never invited to be on any of the MSM shows as an "opposition speaker" for conservatives...
Not to get too off-topic but I just saw Sammy Hagar on American Restoration last night. Seeing Middlefork's pic of Uncle Sam makes me think somebody should do one of them "resemblance" things where you got one pic of some guy and then a pic of another that resemble each other. 'ol Sammy sure looks like Uncle Sam nowadays. hawhahwaw

Sorry y'all but just hadta mention it.

Maybe Sammy's "Red" is about Republicans?

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by AlaskaFE
Originally Posted by Seafire

LOL!

My first laugh of the morning. Thanks.

grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have to agree that Levin is a fraud. His rhetoric is aimed only and increasing his market share on the radio and selling books. He is a close friend and supporter of Sean Hannity, which most everyone on here knows is a fraud and neo-con, interested only in ratings and money. In the last election Levin joined right in trashing two senatorial candidates who were being crucified by the MSM and the neocon Republicans. Levin is not the answer. Strict Constitutionalism is the answer and we need to start at the local county and state government level. That is where the fight will be won or lost. Federal government is lost already.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
RP is an extreme liberal. He belongs to the code pink of the Democratic party. How can the expect sane people to support him?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I listen to him almost everyday.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mark don't worry well stick with if you dump the crap!

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,014
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.