Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I've been working. Plain clothes this week on a couple of special details. Today I stopped to get some groceries and happened to pick up a copy of guns and weapons for LE. While in the checkout line a couple ahead of me started chatting with me. And saw the magazine. He (?) Huffed like a woman and told me that noone should be allowed to own or carry a gun, not even cops. As cops in England don't have guns and they have zero crime over their. I really didn't want to make him cry so I smiled and pushed on. But he kept it up. Finally I asked him why he felt cops shouldn't have guns. His response was that its well known that moat illegal handguns are Huns that are stolen from police. I asked him what he would do if someone came running in to hold up the store right now, what would he hope would happen if that bad guy took his girl hoatage. His reply was that he hoped the police would show up and kill the bad guy. I just don't understand these people.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
When life and death are decided in seconds, the Police are only minutes away. (Not an original thought by me)

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I debated discretely feathering back my jacket to show my g37, but I don't like to broadcast and I imagine as he almost hyperventilated at the sight of a magazine cover, had he seen the real thing he would have had a heart attack

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
You just can't fix stupid (not an original idea by me neither)

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Tell him to pack his [bleep] (literally and figuratively) and move to England! Stupid [bleep]!

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I debated discretely feathering back my jacket to show my g37, but I don't like to broadcast and I imagine as he almost hyperventilated at the sight of a magazine cover, had he seen the real thing he would have had a heart attack

Should have done it. One less Obama voter.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Tell him to pack his [bleep] (literally and figuratively) and move to England! Stupid [bleep]!

Yeah they don't have any violent crime in England do they?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"ran into an anti today"

Next time try to run into one a little harder....then put the car in reverse and do it again......

"Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreaming"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Should have told him it was the british that taught us our need for guns.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
i told an iranian the other day to move his haji ass back to iran.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
what were the cops supposed to kill the bad guy with if they didn't have a gun? a stick? it is very sad to say, but most of these people have to have something really bad happen to them to see the light. i guess when you are tied up and they are raping your daughter or wife, you'll finally get the point.

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shoulda pointed him Eastward toward Europe and said, "What you want is thataway, for all the good it'll do ya'", and kicked him squarely in the ass to send him on his way.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You should always try to remain civil in the midst of stupid people. Just smile and say, "[bleep] you very much, have a nice day" and walk away.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Should asked his old lady what she hopes he'll do if she gets taken hostage. Then, if she's hot, tell her what you'd do. Might get lucky (unless you're married of course!) Chicks don't really want the weak, spineless type.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
what were the cops supposed to kill the bad guy with if they didn't have a gun? a stick? it is very sad to say, but most of these people have to have something really bad happen to them to see the light. i guess when you are tied up and they are raping your daughter or wife, you'll finally get the point.

Here you go.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Barkoff, seen that too. Of course, it was for the most part silenced in the media.

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is the first little bitch that will be whining for help when the SHTF!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

WTF ya got that side arm for if ya ain't gonna use it to make the world a better place by getting rid of stupid people? wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Should have told him it was the british that taught us our need for guns.

Too-che! (as in nice touch!) wink grin

I hope I too get the opportunity to use your words when I run into a sassy, stupid anti! grin

Also loved the post about telling the camel-jockey to take his schiite back to iran!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A flash of the badge would have put the guy off...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,406
Posts18,488,965
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.