Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
did anybody else find it pathetic, that the whitehouse has signed off on a plan to give F-16's and M-1 Abrahm tanks to Egypt, while pushing for legislation to restrict our 2nd amendment rights? Here we have a country that routinely spouts off about the destruction of Israel, our friend, and has said similar things about us. And the president's first idea is to give them weapons of war! We now have a president that feels the need to arm potential terrorsts while restricting the use of firearms for the very citizens that put him in office!

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Perhaps Bibi will come take care of that problem for us.

That'd be funny as heck. No sooner than the F-16s land on an Egyptianmuszzy runway than Bibi's planes fly over and take them out!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Obama is a Muslim and hates Jews, he'd love to see the Jews in Israel pushed into the sea and the land given to terrorists. He's a POS who hates not only this country but also Israel.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
total "gift" was 16 jets and 200 tanks! it said on the news the deal was part of an aid package started in 2010 with, then president, mubarack. funny how it was imperative to get him out of office cause he was such a ruthless dictator and yet we were scheming to give him weapons of war! now the all-mighty will be further supplying the muslim brotherhood. how can there be any debate in this country about who this guy is really representing?

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The guy is a domestic enemy, the Founding Fathers warned of this. The question is if anyone will step up and do anything about it.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ohiohunter
total "gift" was 16 jets and 200 tanks! it said on the news the deal was part of an aid package started in 2010 with, then president, mubarack. funny how it was imperative to get him out of office cause he was such a ruthless dictator and yet we were scheming to give him weapons of war! now the all-mighty will be further supplying the muslim brotherhood. how can there be any debate in this country about who this guy is really representing?

Those [bleep] tanks cost 4.3 mil each, He11 of a gift when we can't even pay our own bills.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
it's basically extortion. do a search on how much "aid" we give to foreign countries and also which countries. I believe it is something in the neighborhood of 170+ countries. if we really wanted to accomplish something with our debt crises, we should first eliminate all foreign aid. i'm guessing that would not be an insignificant amount. i would then work to remove our soldiers from all overseas bases. if these clowns in the middle east want to kill each other they can do it on their own dime. we keep giving them money so they'll play nicey-nice with us.

Last edited by ohiohunter; 01/23/13.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,396
Posts18,488,877
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.