Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by levrluvr
[Linked Image]

That's two words. laugh

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Constipated.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Democrat.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Conservative.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Conservative.
With one gigantic blind spot that essentially makes him a useless conservative. The absence of character isn't a great conservative characteristic either.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Conservative.
With one gigantic blind spot that essentially makes him a useless conservative. The absence of character isn't a great conservative characteristic either.

Describe my absence of character.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
For a while, I retained a modicum of respect for the man. The last straw for me, however, was when it came to my attention today that he's taken to using another member's last name (who's a frequent opponent of his) in the open forums. That, IMO, is the ultimate lowlife tactic. I lost any remnant of respect that I might have retained for the man after that. I regret what I said in my original post here, as I'm not ordinarily that blunt, but I came across this thread moments after this information came to my attention, and my blood pressure was quite a bit elevated as I typed.

Do you have any clue of how easy it was to find his name on the Virgina Bar Association's Website? If he has used his initials, his first name, and disclosed where he "practices" law on this forum, then he has surrendered his expectation of privacy.

So you're good with his calling me a pathological liar w/o modicum of proof?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't you just feel the love for you here slimeball?????

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Someone lost a playmate and has hurt feelings now.

Go back to DU and tell them it isn't working out over here.

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/25/13.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lagoofy you are a classless jerk.....nothing more...pretty soon you will pull a Larry Root, get booted and come back under another name only to be found out again.....get some help.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Laguna
For a while, I retained a modicum of respect for the man. The last straw for me, however, was when it came to my attention today that he's taken to using another member's last name (who's a frequent opponent of his) in the open forums. That, IMO, is the ultimate lowlife tactic. I lost any remnant of respect that I might have retained for the man after that. I regret what I said in my original post here, as I'm not ordinarily that blunt, but I came across this thread moments after this information came to my attention, and my blood pressure was quite a bit elevated as I typed.

Do you have any clue of how easy it was to find his name on the Virgina Bar Association's Website? If he has used his initials, his first name, and disclosed where he "practices" law on this forum, then he has surrendered his expectation of privacy.

The fact that you would go to the effort of finding out someone's identity from the campfire forum makes you suspect, easily capable of being a pathological liar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Douchery

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by n007
Originally Posted by Laguna

The fact that you would go to the effort of finding out someone's identity from the campfire forum makes you suspect, easily capable of being a pathological liar.

No, that just makes him odd...what makes him a problem is posting the identity, which is as serious a no-no as mouthing off about someones family.

Not the politic thing to do.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Agree, disagree,or no opinion.What good do these type of threads do for the Campfire? Like 2nd grade squabbles.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(Did my one word above.)

Nobody said you lack character, Laguna. You have tons of character. Just no good character.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Troll

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Agree, disagree,or no opinion.What good do these type of threads do for the Campfire? Like 2nd grade squabbles.

Easy solution if you are so offended, don't read them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by saddlesore

It is an attempt by the group to curtail the excess' of an individual.

It will not work as Laguna/raisin is not interested in being part of a group or fitting in....he enjoys baiting others.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by levrluvr
[Linked Image]

TFF!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Iggy!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1minute, 1badf350, 2500HD, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 59 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,167
Posts18,503,094
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.