-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 52 of 169 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 168 169
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a running joke. Momma is cool with my plans.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Stepson Rockchucker, I talked to yer Momma yesterday, she's gonna pack ya some more homemade Peach preserves for the Boar hunt too, and another nice assortment of fresh homemade jams, jellies, and honey mustard for everyone else.

Gunner

Ya got my stomach grumbling with the thought of homemade peach preserves and jellies.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Now this gig is shaping up to be a real blast!(No pun intended)

Why, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got some bad news today.... Cold Steel still has Assegai Spears on back order, might be several more weeks before they have any. I know how much you guys were loooking forward to seeing me all chewed up by a set of Razorback Tusks, but I can't buy what ain't out there to get <G>

Seriously, I do have one on order, and if it gets here in time and the folks at Wilderness Lodge are OK with such an attempt I really would like to try and Spear a hog, sans dogs, if it is possible to get that close.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Mark, Check with Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville, TN. They are liable to have one in stock.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I think Ken, or one of the other guys at Wilderness already has a spear.

Gunner

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Damn you can walk up and club one with a baseball bat
See how may licks it takes to get to the center of ones noggin

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
I got some bad news today.... Cold Steel still has Assegai Spears on back order, might be several more weeks before they have any. I know how much you guys were loooking forward to seeing me all chewed up by a set of Razorback Tusks, but I can't buy what ain't out there to get <G>

Seriously, I do have one on order, and if it gets here in time and the folks at Wilderness Lodge are OK with such an attempt I really would like to try and Spear a hog, sans dogs, if it is possible to get that close.

You could get a Katana from Cold Steel smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by gunner500
Stepson Rockchucker, I talked to yer Momma yesterday, she's gonna pack ya some more homemade Peach preserves for the Boar hunt too, and another nice assortment of fresh homemade jams, jellies, and honey mustard for everyone else.

Gunner

Ya got my stomach grumbling with the thought of homemade peach preserves and jellies.

That's good stuff Mac, and Thanks for the reminder, think i'll go to the kitchen now and crack open a cornbread muffin and coat it with apple butter, makes a fine dessert. lol

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Mark, Check with Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville, TN. They are liable to have one in stock.

I will google them and look for one now. THANKS!

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smokey Mountain is on backorder for them as well. Maybe with all of the gun control hoopla, folks are snagging up other kinds of weapons!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Just go mob style and Gatti one...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by safariman

You could get a Katana from Cold Steel smile

I have a couple of swords already, including a two handed long blade broadsword and a short sword similar to what a Roman Soldier would have packed with a sheath. One of my daughters bought me that one. I might have to sharpen them up and bring 'em along.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Mac84
It's a running joke. Momma is cool with my plans.

===============

I'm really looking forward to finally shaking your hand, Mac.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dan...if you have the best rates for a morning arrival in Nashville, I can work around it. We can certainly leave our stuff at the hotel until the rooms are ready and go look around a bit.

I'm wondering if we're going to have spring weather or the same summer weather we had last year.

I'm going to have Mike bring guns and gear for me since they're driving down.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I hope its hot and sunny need to work on my tan
I may have someone driving my weapon down also

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dvdgeorge, That was a messy kill! After I watched the main video you linked up, I watched part of the documentary on a Thai pig killing party. Some folks make a simple task far too complicated. Must have been 8 guys on the pig killing team and about 40 folks in attendance.

Pigs DO have an amazing tenacity for life and to keep on squealin and runnin. It has been a while siince I hunted any kind of porker, and I had forgotten how tough they are to make stop.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If ya REALLY want to spear one Mark I have a Cold Steel Boar Spear.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
If ya REALLY want to spear one Mark I have a Cold Steel Boar Spear.

why does that not surprise me?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got an assegai too. I like things that go *BOOM* and things that cut and stab deeply.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 52 of 169 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 1,894 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,884
Posts18,497,822
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.