Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
These are the ones I bought because they fit the cans I had. They don't fit just any jug, you have to figure out which ones fit what brand, some have comparability lists, other times you need to find out by trying one from another can out in your shop.

These worked great on mine:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scepter-Jer..._DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2c660402df

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Non-vented plastic fuel containers suck balls, I have a picture of the same can blown up like a beach ball due to the heat. The Blitz spouts are hard as crap to operate and put a lot of pressure on plastic fuel tanks like weedeaters and chainsaws.

[Linked Image]

Blitz could not design and market a functional and compliant spout so I tossed them all and bought an Eagle.

[Linked Image]

Dave

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The MF's that came up with those new [bleep] spouts never used them much I'll bet. They need to stand there and fuel up a skid steer and have fuel running all over them, bastids.

Now days a good funnel rules.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I made necked down filler hoses for my JEG's racing jugs.
I can fill the truck, NASCAR style!
( and only spill a little..)

But thanks for that .
That will probably be the best link of the day!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
The MF's that came up with those new [bleep] spouts never used them much I'll bet. They need to stand there and fuel up a skid steer and have fuel running all over them, bastids.

Now days a good funnel rules.

No they didn't/don't. They don't care anyway because the design is supposed to comply with some [bleep]-up environmental law. I usually wreck the innards of the spout and drill a vent hole up top that I can close off with a coarse-threaded bolt.

[bleep] the eco-nazis.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Everybody I know uses a funnel anymore due to the new spouts, and they drill their own vent hole. Most farmers use old chemical jugs for diesel jugs to fill up equipment.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Snapped the spout off one of my few remaining good gas cans last night while putting gas in my truck. Now it's really time to get some of these spouts.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Great, looks like I live in the wrong state. mad

ATTENTION!!!
IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING STATES YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BY LAW TO PURCHASE THE GAS CAN SPOUT: CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, WASHINGTON D.C., DELAWARE, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINIA. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THESE STATES, YOU MAY PURCHASE THE EZ-POUR WATER CAN SPOUT INSTEAD.
RESIDENTS IN THE ABOVE LISTED STATES WHO PLACE AN ORDER FOR GAS CAN SPOUTS WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AND ORDER WILL BE VOIDED.

�Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian.� - Henry Ford
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Heh Heh, looks like there is a solution for us behind the iron curtain.

http://ezpourspout.com/wp/order/order-water-can-2/

These guys are enterprising fellows!

�Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian.� - Henry Ford
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1936M71, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,046
Posts18,482,225
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.