Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 41 1 2 3 4 40 41
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He blows the whistle on corruption in the LAPD and gets fired. A cop who actually knows the difference between right and wrong and they fire him for it?

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He is a bad apple in a big barrel of good ones, PERIOD. There is NO "typical police corruption". That is a myth of the conspiracy theorist IMHO. I know way to many good cops as well as good teachers, EMS workers and Firefighters Etc. Even a few lawyers! smile smile The broad brush does discredit to the good and those that paint with it Hawk.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Mntngoat
He blows the whistle on corruption in the LAPD and gets fired. A cop who actually knows the difference between right and wrong and they fire him for it?

ML

================

And what is your authority for that?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We don't know all the facts and circumstances and should suspend judgement until more is known.

I have little sympathy for corrupt cops, politicians, judges, etc. If they fired him to save their sorry as.s they'll get their just rewards.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah...he don't sound like a guy capable of lying to me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I never knew anybody who could see so far into the past or the future, just by reading one news article.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They abound on the net Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
Not excusing what he did, but now I wonder if he was thrown under the bus to protect the other officer and a potential lawsuit against LAPD from the "kicking" incident?

I wondered that, too.

In any case, he needs a 40 S&W trial and cheap burial.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
So much for Background Checks and the supposition that you can tell who will and won't snap and start shooting who ever they feel like. If I remember right it was just a few months ago that it was a FBI agent in Long Beach, CA.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy" and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer."

Yeah............ I been kicked in the CHEST by cops lots of times and my FACE always got all swole up.

And I was in California at the time.

Strange place, that.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Only cops and ex-cops should get to own semi auto rifles. crazy
It's stated he's armed with 'an assault rifle'...

Huh... I thought the LEOs and military only had "personal defense rifles"..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
if he makes it Mexico with the most secure boarder as its ever been. Obama may have splainin' to do.

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As per usual this guy is from the left.

His manifesto rails against the NRA, is Pro Gun Control, and loves Obama.

LA Shooters Manifesto

What�s the difference between posting 11 rambling pages and 21 rambling pages? Look at what�s taken out:

Pro Gun Control:

Who in there right mind needs a [bleep] silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. �Gun control is no longer debatable, it�s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.�

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family.

Loves Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

Fan of Joe Biden:

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I�ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians.

For Hillary 2016:

Hillary Clinton. You�ll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He�s (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President.

Anti-NRA

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you�re a vile and inhumane piece of [bleep]. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

MSNBC, CNN FAN:

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite�s lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they�re your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire�s pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you�re a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting.

Loves Piers Morgan:

�give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Said the guy has posted a manifesto listing some 40 people he intends to do away with! All of whom are being watched by county and city police.

Phil

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sorry boys there is no cover up....this guy is just a nutcase!!!!!!
A short career full of lies...tying to ruin the lives of some good LE officers.....have a good day every one....oh ya for you cop haters if you hate them so much then don't call 911 to protect you and fix your problems..JMO

My Family, My Friends, My Great Outdoors, My therapy for life.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He has an amazing command of the language for a..

never mind.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hopefully he has allotted himself enough time to tap out the rest of his "manifesto" before this ends... laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Saw a link saying LAPD has gunned down two innocents so far in the search for the shooter.

Oops.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
That would be Torrance PD not LAPD

My Family, My Friends, My Great Outdoors, My therapy for life.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Saw a link saying LAPD has gunned down two innocents so far in the search for the shooter.

Oops.

==============

I've not seen that. Could you post that link?

I know the shooter shot the daughter and one other of the man who represented him in his 2009 hearing. Said Quan, his counsel, lied. So, his kids needed to die.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 41 1 2 3 4 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 160user, 19rabbit52, 48 invisible), 3,085 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,660
Posts18,534,007
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.