Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by theduke308
And for the Last Time...I AM NOT REFUNDING MONEY TO A PERSON THAT WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME... CASE CLOSED

This site really needs moderators to keep stupid posts like these from escalating to sh-it storms
YA RIGHT grin smirk whistleI bet your done.Now look for the moderators to pull your ass out of the weeds.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I agree not as clear and foggy are two different situations

and every thing in your picture is blurry, so how would a buyer be able to tell exactly how clear the view is through the scope? THROUGH AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION you dumb ass. Send him his money back and let him keep the scope. And grow up...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And for the Last Time...I AM NOT REFUNDING MONEY TO A PERSON THAT WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME... CASE CLOSED

This site really needs moderators to keep stupid posts like these from escalating to sh-it storms

Good-bye.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
KLM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Just send RAS his money back, if you get the POS scope back great, if not ....you can still peddle your chit here!

+1

And theduke308 goes on my "do not buy from" list.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No dog in this hunt; but I sure as hell would not put my reputation in question for $100!!!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
i've bought and sold items on the fire for years, and never had a problem. most of my good luck was due to the great (read as honest) folks here. unfortunately, there are cheats everywhere. sadly, we have another in our midst. i'll make it a point to put him on ignore and never do business with him.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm the moderator, let me read over the thread and make a decision. Gimme couple minutes.

After further review Duke, the thread stays and you must send RAS his $100 back. If you or anyone has a problem with this..... I will ban you for 5 yrs. Also, I figured out what GFY means and do not appreciate members using that acronym.

Last edited by slg888; 02/12/13.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Jeff my friend, you are the most honest man I know. I personally know about some of your random acts of kindness to people on the Campfire, elsewhere and to me. If it were me I would take the scope back and refund both the money for the scope and the money for shipping because I know that is what you would do.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

FYI I will never buy anything from you.

Who is with me?

Case closed.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coltchris
No dog in this hunt; but I sure as hell would not put my reputation in question for $100!!!

How can I make things right with a person that wont talk? RAS has given me the silent treatment and I am not going to beg someone to reply to me....I am not sending him money back if he can not grow up and act like a man....IF he grew up and acted like a man I WOULD REFUND HIS MONEY......you dont reward a dog for peeing on the floor do you? Well I am not rewarding him for slandering my name and then not even trying to let me make it right..

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

How can I make things right with a person that wont talk? RAS has given me the silent treatment and I am not going to beg someone to reply to me....I am not sending him money back if he can not grow up and act like a man....IF he grew up and acted like a man I WOULD REFUND HIS MONEY......you dont reward a dog for peeing on the floor do you? Well I am not rewarding him for slandering my name and then not even trying to let me make it right..

So what you are saying is, the difference between you doing the right thing and NOT doing the right thing is HIS behavior?

A gentleman behaves as such regardless of the other person's behavior.

By your action, we know what you are.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do my dealing the same way any other logical person would, you return the scope to me and assuming it is how it left my house, I will refund the money, thats how returns work....try going to Cabelas, buying something, deciding you dont want it and taking your receipt back without the item and expecting them to give you your money back and keep the item....You all need to wake up to the real world apparently..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You people are scolding me for not refunding his money...well why should I give him the money back and let him keep the item???
Why is everyone so quick to blame the seller in these situations?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You people are scolding me for not refunding his money...well why should I give him the money back and let him keep the item???
Why is everyone so quick to blame the seller in these situations?

Because you are wrong.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I do my dealing the same way any other logical person would, you return the scope to me and assuming it is how it left my house, I will refund the money, thats how returns work....try going to Cabelas, buying something, deciding you dont want it and taking your receipt back without the item and expecting them to give you your money back and keep the item....You all need to wake up to the real world apparently..

Maybe that's part of the problem...you see this as a store front setting whereas many of us see this as a home away from home. Where one's word means more than anything...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have , on a couple of occasions sold items that the buyers were less than pleased with. On both occasions I refunded the purchase price and paid shipping in both directions.

Just saying......

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just send Jeff his damn money back. I'm quite certain you'll get your scope......

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

you compare Jeff to a dog now? And if I recall he DID give you the chance to make it right, and you blew it...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I will take it to a PM with the original buyer, I am not arguing with someone over the public forum about something that is a personal matter... I bet you dont find anyone else that I have sold to on here that thinks I ripped them off, and this is not the case here either. The picture clearly and accurately shows the scope. I never misrepresent items. I lowered the price for him and he still has a beef about it?? Very classy in my opinion.

[bleep] you, you [bleep] [bleep].

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A supposedly objective photo can misrepresent a multitude of sins; a little favorable light does wonders. Think we've all shopped gunbroker/ebay before. A view thru said lens was of a snowy scene outside, through a window. Too clever by half. Add some artful use of english in the ad. Neither excuses what was transparently intended as a deceit. Digging the hole deeper does the seller no favors. Were it an innocent mis-communication, finding the sense to make it right would be easy. In this case, not so much. The "why" is pretty apparent.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (21, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.