-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
before the current or following, Gestapo regime starts a new policy with serial numbered bullets or doling out ammo in handfulls of five?

All because WE the people aren't trustworthy with more than five unnumbered unserialed bullets for our non-automatic weapons!

And, of course, since BlowHard Biden has decided that we are all safe enough with a shotgun...rifles will be relegated to the Police, Military and Govn officials, of course.

Naturally, any civilians caught with a rifle will be shot...by a rifle.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can't wait to see laser stamping on all number 8 shot.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The question should be how long before a Revolution comes about and the Tyrants are overthrown?

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I suspect it will be surprising if it makes it thru the year without a revolt of the citizens...I dont advocate violence but I surely do advocate replacement of the current administration. wink

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Keep in mind

that millions and millions of illegals are flooding over the southern border of the USA, but...

we grandfathered in, 100% legal, fully legitimate citizens need a reason, documentation, or are being denied, the right to buy a weapon.

Can ANYONE explain that lack of logic to me?

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Esox357
The question should be how long before a Revolution comes about and the Tyrants are overthrown?
That IS the question...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Is it Time?
Yet?

What do you own that will take out a drone?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
who's willing to step up and start it and would he be joined or would the talkers set back and just watch.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The first few will be branded as criminals and dismissed as disgruntled right wing tea party activists or looney right wing racist militia members. It will take a NATIONAL uprising of the average American to get serious recognition. And not necessarily by shooting anyone, mass protests like the gays, people of color, environmentalist or anti christian groups do. But armed to DEFEND themselves while doing so.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No, what will happen is. after the hangings and lengthy prison sentences are doled out and a couple of hundred are sent to re-education centers located in southwest Kansas and southeastern Colorado the rest of you internet insurgents will return to your basements stick your dentures in a jar and say "I wouldn't have taken that crap." Put on some clean Depends and trundle off to bed. You guys haven't figured out that this aint 1776, the tyrants aren't a 1000 miles away with an ocean to cross. They are freakin here among us. They are united we are divided and splintered, we argue about who is conservative enough. What we need to do is adopt the mind set that the"enemy of my enemy is my friend... for now." After we defeat the foe THEN and only THEN will we have time to straighten out everything else. I don't CARE if they are a RINO, a HIPPO, a LESBO or a G.D. Rainbow freakin Warrior if they are anti liberal, if they are nipping at BHO's heels like a cracked up cattle dog they are my friend. Every time the lyin African has to get off message, take his eyes off the prize(my personal liberities, then its a win for me.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
The first few will be branded as criminals and dismissed as disgruntled right wing tea party activists or looney right wing racist militia members. It will take a NATIONAL uprising of the average American to get serious recognition. And not necessarily by shooting anyone, mass protests like the gays, people of color, environmentalist or anti christian groups do. But armed to DEFEND themselves while doing so.

It won't happen. We're all to busy working and slopping the "hogs" at the government trough. We don't have time for such things. whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I can't wait to see laser stamping on all number 8 shot.

It appears shotguns are sacred. At least to Joe Biden. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

What do you own that will take out a drone? [/quote]

An AR 50 with a Swaro. variable 24 power scope. I also have a March variable 80 power but I have not put it on the 50 yet
I need to add that I am not a good enough marksman to hit a drone.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,300
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.