Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Nearly 3/4 of the counties in ny have either passed or have a pending vote on a resolution to repeal the current ny safe act. Add dutchess county sheriff's association to the quickly growing opposition of this law. I did not think it would be done but I'm proud to see so many fellow upstate ny residents up in arms. No pun intended.

Best way to follow this is new York state rifle and pistol association on facebook.

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Qhomo's gonna crack, thats ok, he'll find comfort with his buds from uranus, rhom and blowbammy.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Cuomo is backpedaling already by trying to win support. He is proposing lowering hunting and fishing license fees. Too little too late IMO

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
YBYA, that puke will be gone next election, if the crooks don't steal it.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Add spikes and Barrett to the long list of manufacturers refusing to sell to ny govt and Leo

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Good to hear this. Another step closer to having the Safe Act turned around!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by salty444
Add spikes and Barrett to the long list of manufacturers refusing to sell to ny govt and Leo

If Glock, Colt, and Springfield would step up too, it would be a done deal, nationwide. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nearly 3/4 of the counties in ny have either passed or have a pending vote on a resolution to repeal the current ny safe act. Add dutchess county sheriff's association to the quickly growing opposition of this law. I did not think it would be done but I'm proud to see so many fellow upstate ny residents up in arms. No pun intended.

Best way to follow this is new York state rifle and pistol association on facebook.

If there is a good part of this.
Its that cuomo will never make it as a national figure now.
Almost as good as taking a good healthy chit.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As much as it sucks to say this, I believe that if this law were to be carried through to the Supremes, it would be trashed. THAT would be the best thing to happen for the entire nation.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know. Roberts was blackmailed over the 0bamacare case. Things may not go well for us anymore in the SC.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's the only real solution, but the collateral damage may prove valuable.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Wonderful to hear.. Congrats to NYers..

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
As much as it sucks to say this, I believe that if this law were to be carried through to the Supremes, it would be trashed. THAT would be the best thing to happen for the entire nation.
Yes and no.. I think it's better to have the populace beat these back themselves - which may just help to unseat these morons next time they come up for re-election. And the more citizens that stand up and push back, the less chance the morons may try to bring any further 'infringements' up for a vote again.. (wishing here.. smile )

Taking it to the SCOTUS, IMHO, is fraught with too much risk. It WOULD be nice though, to have it ruled in favor (our side) only due to the very real possibility that a judge or three might call it quits soon and we get a few more flaming libbies there - in which case a suit brought then would be assured of going against us..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Heller Decision is the operative here. I do not believe there was any similar settled law for the way the Obamacare case was done.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Make it a point to never forget what they are trying to do, and surely there are those around you that are spouting off that this gun ban is a good idea. Never forget a name or a face. Business owners that are willing to take up against what is right need to feel the financial pain, regardless if their business is gun related or not, and they will need to be reminded of why you are boycotting them.

1/504 PIR
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cuomo is backpedaling already by trying to win support. He is proposing lowering hunting and fishing license fees. Too little too late IMO

HaHa, you talk about a transparent effort to pander.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope this Liberal Bastard gets crucified in the next election.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is the population breakdown in NY, as far a NYC vs the rest of the state?

Is it possible to get rid of Cuomo if NYC votes for him.?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I have already spoken at the last meeting of the St. Lawrence County legislature and I will speak again when they consider a resolution next week. We have more buses going to Albany on the 28th than I think we could have hoped for. This should be a wake up call. I think all those in this state laying out their time, talent and treasure in this fight need to put it right in the faces of those who, for too long, have been sitting on the sidelines and letting others do it all.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Good for NY, I hope something becomes of this. Unfortunately I think CO is hung out to dry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
on tv last nite they said "baby killer cuomo" has a 59% approval rate'in.......wth??

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 1,709 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,019
Posts18,520,757
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.