-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Something strange about this...If they had been investigating him for years, why have they not filed any charges. Is he or isn't he a FFL holder.. should be easy to find that info... If he was not making a livelyhood off of "dealing in weapons" then this really stinks....

I wonder how much moey he lost just by having the guns confiscated... I can assure you any collector who has 1500 guns probably takes very good care of them... I would bet that the DHS was not to worried about and bumps or bruises they put on the guns or the boxes when they came and rounded up all the guns. Even if they return every single gun he has, I would feel sure all of them will not be in the same condition. Thus a loss of monitary value.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sako
Something strange about this...If they had been investigating him for years, why have they not filed any charges. Is he or isn't he a FFL holder.. should be easy to find that info... If he was not making a livelyhood off of "dealing in weapons" then this really stinks....

I wonder how much moey he lost just by having the guns confiscated... I can assure you any collector who has 1500 guns probably takes very good care of them... I would bet that the DHS was not to worried about and bumps or bruises they put on the guns or the boxes when they came and rounded up all the guns. Even if they return every single gun he has, I would feel sure all of them will not be in the same condition. Thus a loss of monitary value.
First thing that occurred to me too, e.g., a pre-64 Winchester 70 that's immaculate will be worth a lot more than one that's got banged up wood and metal scratches and dings. Now multiply that loss by 1500.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck, I'm a gun collector too.. But certainly not on that scale. I have some that I don't even shoot but I know I can sell for a lot more than I paid for them years ago. It's like part of my retirement funding; or if I check out early my son is the executor and he knows how to sell them for a decent price and he gets to keep the proceeds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*Port Authority, Obama, explosives, DHS, infrastructure, whatever else it takes to make the "list"*

I'm glad I had a change of heart, saw the error of my ways, and sold those instruments of death. Nobody needs a gun. Think of the children, how many more must die?

*Port of entry, Tea Party, AR-15, M-16, hand grenade*

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
if I check out early my son is the executor and he knows how to sell them for a decent price and he gets to keep the proceeds.

Another year, and the only ones he'll be able to sell em to are criminals. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lets me say this . The Replicans could have Impeach Obama long ago . They should have stop him from running for president till that birth cerificate was put to the public.If these Replican party would have some back bone an stay with what in front of them instead of try to kiss his azz we would be father ahead. Lastly U voted for him,

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lets me say this . The Replicans could have Impeach Obama long ago . They should have stop him from running for president till that birth cerificate was put to the public.If these Replican party would have some back bone an stay with what in front of them instead of try to kiss his azz we would be father ahead. Lastly U voted for him,

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by savage62

I do not think that there are any true Republics left any more we have the Dems. now so far to the left that they are pretty much radicals and the so called republicans that are on the left side of center. No true republican and or conservative even survives. they become corrupt and do what they are told or they are gone.

Things need to change and quick.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why wouldn't ATF do this instead of DHS? Trying to get the feet wet of the SS?

But as usual, could be WAY more to the story too.

But it wouldn't surprise me at all to find that .gov/obama is looking to expose folks that have 100K of ammo or 1000 guns or even 200 guns..... no its not illegal, but they can use it to say WHY? What for? ETc....

Nunya IMHO.... [bleep] off and die comes to mind.

If I were the guy I'd have a DAMN good lawyer but he won't get anything for the dings etc... you know that, you can't win against .gov. Thats why Jefferson said we need our own protection and flex our muscle from time to time.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe we should wait until more info is released?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I call BS now...slow day at the news desk.

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I won't even bother if they won't google the deal for themselves.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Not sure what to make of this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://www.adamsguns.com/
He is an antique firearms dealer?

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
just face it, the governments out of control and will try and do anything until they get called out on it.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If so - Many antiques HAD no serial number!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀Ën Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Holy mackerel.... that guy had some really nice guns... I be they really cost him some money in damages....

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260Remguy, 58 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,596
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.