Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Isn't Obama your number one sales guy this year? You going to send him s share of your inflated profits?

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 40O
This is just another forum and anyone can post anything they want here. No rules. How many times have you given your business associates around here a free bump? Or maybe you use different screen names and bump your own craap? If people can pump products, whats wrong with pointing out that the product is misrepresented, overpriced, or good old fashion craap?

Why do you think your opinion about price, value, or quality is of value to anyone.

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 40O
Originally Posted by Onpoint
Originally Posted by 40O
Different people come to the fire for different reasons. There is definitely a group of individuals who post almost exclusively in the free classified forum. They stick up for one another, give each other free bumps and generally pimp each other�s product. And good lord how they circle the wagons if anyone comes in here to talk [bleep] about the [bleep] they or one of their fellow free classified forum dwellers are hawking. Long before I ever visited the free classifieds I�d read snarky comments about this subculture down here in the classifieds. Definitely people subsidizing their living and playing selling stuff here. Frankly, I've come to the conclusion that if I don�t recognize the poster from one of the forums I do read, I tend to shy away. When threads like this take place I like to check the where the people do most of their posting. Not surprisingly, the people that call for total free market bs in the free classifieds post mostly, if not exclusively, in the free classifieds.

Wow you no how to search view posts!!! Now I can't wait for you to give me your LONG and elegant response. You are going to tell me that I am a bottom feeder that offers nothing to the campfire. Dude I have heard all that crap before. There are a select few that run around on the campfire talking this crap. I am a classified cowboy and don't care if you do any business with me or not. If respecting others post is wrong than I guess you can think I am wrong.
You have got to be a lawyer!!

Page 13, January 3, 2013 was the last time you posted outside the Fee Classifieds.

Wow you no how to search view posts!!! Now I can't wait for you to give me your LONG and elegant response. You are going to tell me that I am a bottom feeder that offers nothing to the campfire. Dude I have heard all that crap before. There are a select few that run around on the campfire talking this crap. I am a classified cowboy and don't care if you do any business with me or not. If respecting others post is wrong than I guess you can think I am wrong.

Last edited by Onpoint; 02/23/13.

GA precision all day long
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by mcsmith13
Originally Posted by 40O
This is just another forum and anyone can post anything they want here. No rules. How many times have you given your business associates around here a free bump? Or maybe you use different screen names and bump your own craap? If people can pump products, whats wrong with pointing out that the product is misrepresented, overpriced, or good old fashion craap?

Why do you think your opinion about price, value, or quality is of value to anyone.

Liberal's opinions are an incalculable benefit to the helpless masses. Where have you been?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 40O

Who the F&(% are you to come into the FREE CLASSIFIED forum and question the price, value and quality of what I'm offering? You communist, liberal democrat...GFY big time you anti-american scum!

Last edited by 40O; 02/23/13.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
like anything else in life if I don"t like the price I move on.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
TO 400: Not questioning anyones price or anything, asking why I care what you think. Your ignorance is shinning through. Not educated enough to discuss, the yelling, cursing and anger shows how stupid you really are,nobody has to accuse you of it,you just proved it. You lose lawyer

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TO 400: Not questioning anyones price or anything, asking why I care what you think. Your ignorance is shinning through. Not educated enough to discuss, the yelling, cursing and anger shows how stupid you really are,nobody has to accuse you of it,you just proved it. You lose lawyer

WOW! May 1, 2011! 55 pages of posts sense you last contributed anything that didn't benefit your wallet. You know, the Chine's believe that capitalism doesn't require democracy. You Chines? Not judging or anything.

Rep.Mitchell.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think you better look again. How does spending money benefit my wallet. Read my signature. It is nice to have extra money to fund my hobbies. I buy all kinds of things and experiment and have fun with it. Sorry that I am retired and have a lot of time to enjoy life and am fortunate to do as I please.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You didn't do to well in school did you? I like to think of our country as a Constitutional Republic. You sound like you haven't been preparing very well, so you have another chance, prices have fallen, this is the third time prices spiked, I suggest you take advantage of it. And please explain how I am a Liberal. I believe ask what you want, you'll find out soon enough if the price is right.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 40O

WOW! May 1, 2011! 55 pages of posts sense you last contributed anything that didn't benefit your wallet. You know, the Chine's believe that capitalism doesn't require democracy. You Chines? Not judging or anything.

WOW!! 10 posts in a row in the free classifieds. Careful you might become a classified cowboy.

GA precision all day long
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey 400, just read a couple of your earth shattering previous posts: One of the best is "I told so and so about a gun available and he wouldn't let me buy his so I am sending bad karma his way" you cry from one day to the next. Everyone please read just a couple of this guys past posts and see how much useful information he really contributes. You are just mad that I don't need your useless information and can make up my own mind. Heck that is probably unpatriotic to be self reliant.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
a ten page whining thread won't change the fact that any member here can post on any thread they want to.

as it should be. deal with it.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anybody has the right to ask what ever they want to for an object they are selling.Anyone who does not like the price can vote with their wallet and move on.Why is the Classified area threads being taken up with this BS????People who post this kind of crap pizz me off!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Trapdoor,

Free enterprise..................

GFY...........

LC

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'd like to take this opportunity to run a once in a lifetime deal by you guys, because I like you. Fate has smiled on me and as a result I have 800 never fired rounds of Norinco .223 55 grain FMJ ammunition. If you have been anywhere except under a rock for the last 12 years you'll know Norinco ammunition was BANNED for import during the Clinton administration resulting in an immediate MUST HAVE COLLECTOR STATUS for this ammo. I'm not greedy. Matter of fact my selling price of $1600 dollars leaves you room to make 50% profit for yourself should you sell it for $2400. But don't wait too long. I'm already having seller's remorse and it's not yet gone. Do it for the children.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll put my like new SAUM Ti stock on the table as well, for the kids of course. $700/TYD. Yes, do it for the children and as a way to show how neighborly one can be. We're all friends.....(hug)

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
As long as we're thinking of the children, I'd like to help you both out and say your prices are more than fair.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two pages in and I've yet to find what is being offered for sale.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
Two pages in and I've yet to find what is being offered for sale.

Opinions....but they're damn cheap.....

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.