Campfire Ranger
S
Glad he's not dead to, but he's still a smart ass

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ver 1.0 of the obit needed a bit of work. once he works on it, and offers up ver. 2.0 and then final version 3.0 everything will probably be perfectly clear. hopefully, he's doing the work as we speak.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Glad he's not dead to, but he's still a smart ass

That he is! I bet he giggles like a little kid everytime some one gets after him for his posting this thread...Don't cha Ken?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Long live Ken Howell!

Glockin' Bob
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." -- Thomas Jefferson
"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee's Ken, I bit hook like and sinker till I got to the fine print! Good one, Sir you are The Master!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ken,

My first and last post to you.

You are a [bleep] idiot posting something like that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks for posting this news, Ken. Fortunately I also saw that your name was in the headline, where it belongs, as well as in the "posted by" slot, so I figured you were going to amuse us. You have never disappointed this audience in that regard.

Your legions of fans have been trying to do justice to your obit, but you are too modest to have told all of your accomplishments to any one of us. It got to be 8 single-spaced pages long before you reached 30 years.

May this find you warm and rested for your eventual journey, with that beaming smile of yours, ready to brighten heaven.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

DAMN! ... and I already sent flowers.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Mr. Howell I respect you for squarely facing what is inevitable for all of us. I don't like to think of it but is coming for sure and certain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ken, to paraphrase (Paul), we are in a "win-win situation"; that said, I was startled, then glad to find you hadn't yet left your tent for a much grander abode above..

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 02/18/13.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
First time back here in about 8 years and this is the first post I looked at. Yes, you got me. Then the brain bounced to "Hmmm, Is he selling dies?"
Good to see ya ornery one. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
NOTED QUEMADO AUTHOR PASSES AWAY

QUEMADO February 15 � Ken Howell, 82, noted local author and raconteur, died of apparent natural causes at his Quemado residence Wednesday night, apparently peacefully in his sleep during the night, according to Quemado Police Department media representative Edithe Fantasia-Ephemera. No investigation is planned, according to Fantasia-Ephemera. Preliminary examination of Howell�s residence has revealed no suicide note and no evidence of drug abuse or foul play, Fantasia-Ephemera said.

Howell was transported by Quemado Fire Department ambulance to Quemado Regional Medical Center emergency room Thursday morning, where he was pronounced dead on arrival (DOA). Coroner�s spokesman Dr Mudd E Noggin informed the Myth-Legend that preliminary examination revealed no apparent indication of foul play. No autopsy is planned, Noggin said. Howell had been suffering from general physical decline for several years, according to Quemado Regional Medical Center spokespersons who spoke on condition of anonymity. Neighbors said that Howell always appeared in good spirits, with a ready smile and entertaining stories for his many visitors.

Howell was internationally renowned as the author of several books on a wide variety of technical subjects and an internationally respected technical and forensic expert on firearms.

Howell was the subject of a lengthy Myth-Legend interview and article in January, 2012, on the subject of his controversial analysis of �The Intricate Simplicities in the English Translations of the New Testament.�

Howell�s body was discovered by utilities repairmen who declined to be interviewed and requested anonymity.

Just got a new word-processor and have been having fun with a bit of throw-away blarney. (Just a little bit o' nil to add a tad of sparkle to a dull day!)

Thought that maybe a few at the 'fire might like to play with this, too.

Have a ball, y'all! laugh

Reports of the death of Ken Howell, even though they come from a source close to the subject, ie himself, appear to be grossly exaggerated.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He must really be dead.!

There's 2 threads on here about Foxnews, and he hasn't commented on Megyn Kelly or Judge Pirro.!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (arky65, afisher, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,594
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.