Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackmam,

It seems not so curious,that you's suddenly on a mission to distance yourself further and further from all things the rifle...for some reason. Laffin'!

[bleep] hilarious for you to think you were ever "in" anything,except over your head.

Happy Imagination to you.

'dog,

Kudos for being a dumb enough [bleep],to rate "know" as a "big word". I'll feign my "surprise" that you came barging outta the closet,cramming things in your mouth and azz,just as feverishly as you could and rest assured...it weren't my intent to horn you up.

One thing is for certain about you,is that when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a lot more said than done. Do not think however,that your Imagination ain't plum [bleep] entertaining and it's assuredly a [bleep] riot to grant you the opportunity to showcase just how incredibly inept your best is. Feel free to cite the Mall in which you Ninja and perhaps enclose a few pics of your crossed-eyes and "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

It must really be sumptin' to be a proud owner of a whole 22-250AI and a Swift all by yourself. Don't be ascared to note some of the "particulars" in their regard and again in the interest of side-splitting laughter,hang a coupla pics of same. Use all the Imagination you deem requisite,to try and pull it off. Laffin'!

Just where do you incredibly stupid dumbphucks come from?

Wow +P.

'tue,

You are mean,baiting a hook for her like that.(grin)

nsa',

In her Imagination,she's "great" with words.

And these turd polishing broke dick dumbphucks,perpetually wonder why they cain't get a leg up and why Life is so "unfair".

'Course as [bleep] incredibly stupid as she is,I'm thinkin' she'll refrain hangin' a pic of herself and connecting all them dots in one fell swoop.(grin)

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer:

I need some pictures of you cutting down trees - haven't seen those in awhile!!

Thanks Tater Tot!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Boxer:

I need some pictures of you cutting down trees - haven't seen those in awhile!!

Thanks Tater Tot!!

Or guns or fish or maybe some pics of kids doing what kids are supposed to do would be cool as well. smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'MAG,

Nothin' like the Romance of getting paid to kill 500+ year old victims and basking in the satisfactions of doing daily,what others couldn't on their best days. The sights,sounds and smells alone,are quite a reward. So I savvy your wellfounded fascination and vicarious fixations,as you Dream aloud about things you've never seen or done and marvel rightfully in their magnitude.

I musta missed it...whattya do again?!? Laffin'!

Feel free to return "grandly" amongst the ranks of The Paper Hat Brigade and wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Too bad I cain't link Reality to your Imagination. Or hell...mebbe I can. Laffin'!

LINK

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers...are a hilarious lot.

Eddy',

I'm still on pins & needles awaiting Ackmam's 223AI Plasma Rifle,as well as poor/dumb 'dog's fascinating Tutorial on her High Zoot 22-250AI and Swift.

I've never been around a 22-250AI or Swift,as it seems like they're overbore to me,though I'd like to hear any/all particulars the Clueless [bleep] would care to guess about...if only because I can see where it'd get funnier than [bleep].

Be curious to hear the speeds Ackmam's Imagination could garner,with a platform as sinister as this. Barrel strikes me as bein' lengthy,twist rate ain't "too fast" and The Paper Hat Brigade knows that thick barrels are faster than skinny ones. Laffin'.

[Linked Image]

Just where do these clueless dumbphucks come from?!!?

B
B
All I can add is that my 20 PPC will push 40 gr 4000 FPS and beyond. Unfortunately I made a very foolish mistake last week and blew up the gun. It was a beautiful earlyish Dakota Predator. On a previous outing I was shooting Surplus 8208, but the cases came out covered in soot. In my journal I wrote "geez might need two and a half more clicks"

Now whether that was written literally and foolishly, or frustrated and sarcastically shouldn't have made a difference because that jump too high. After the accident I noticed that the sooty loads were sending them out at 3970 FPS already. That shoulda been a clue the powder combustion wasnt ideal in cool weather but does not mean I should try and find a clean load above all else... (see what hoarding has done?) we risk life and limb because we dealing with component shortfall.

My point is if anything Ackman says is true may god furnish him with hockey goalie mask faced off with Plexiglass as I wish I had. The stuff is very serious and very real but most of all no second chance. Good nite

Tim jurczak

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thankfully you were lucky. Not being careful and blew up a gun, you're the one needs a hockey mask.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Enjoyed the tripping trees segment

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ballpowder
All I can add is that my 20 PPC will push 40 gr 4000 FPS and beyond. Unfortunately I made a very foolish mistake last week and blew up the gun. It was a beautiful earlyish Dakota Predator. On a previous outing I was shooting Surplus 8208, but the cases came out covered in soot. In my journal I wrote "geez might need two and a half more clicks"

Now whether that was written literally and foolishly, or frustrated and sarcastically shouldn't have made a difference because that jump too high. After the accident I noticed that the sooty loads were sending them out at 3970 FPS already. That shoulda been a clue the powder combustion wasnt ideal in cool weather but does not mean I should try and find a clean load above all else... (see what hoarding has done?) we risk life and limb because we dealing with component shortfall.

My point is if anything Ackman says is true may god furnish him with hockey goalie mask faced off with Plexiglass as I wish I had. The stuff is very serious and very real but most of all no second chance. Good nite

Tim jurczak

Wait until you let a buddy borrow your loading room and he switches the 870 your loading in 7mm/338lapua with some old 8208. I sent one 180 berger 3700ish fps. I knew something was up when the chronograph clocked over 3600. As a rule only one jug of powder makes it to the table where my chargemaster sits. And there was only one jug there, just the wrong one that was almost identical to the one I thought was there. Pressures best I can tell were in the 190,000 psi range. Swole the tennon threads .003.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 3,516 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,402
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.