Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mcsmith13
Thought you went to bed

He did, but then the retard couldn't stop touching himself.
But he couldn't even get that right, so he came back here to type some more drivel BS.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 40O
This is still going on?

Circle the wagons boys. Circle the wagons. You all obviously have the same sense of belonging and camaraderie as we have on the other forums around here. Except three things 1) money, 2) greed and 3) total intolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.

If you really care about this forum, re-read this thread. No one is saying everyone here is scum. But I don't sell my neighbor whatever I can at the highest price. A stranger, sure. My neighbor, nope. You guys are trying to defend the right to treat the guys around here without any regard. That makes you un-neighborly. Don'e like the label? Tell you what, lets get Rick to charge for every add you post. Lets tern this into a real capitalist haven. Instead of being camp fire kahunas, lets label you for what you are - advertisers. Then lets charge you for it.

Circle the wagon boys. In my case its around the 2nd, in you case it's around the right to sell crap anyway you can without comment.

Circle the wagon boys.

For someone who thinks he is smart, you sure do say some stupid stuff. I never heard anyone on here say anything about not giving someone a good deal. I will tell you what, Let's you and I compare our charitable donations to our income and see who has the highest percent of giving to those in need. If someone needs something and I have it than I will respond and offer it. Did it yesterday for a longtime member here. You mind gets clouded that what you like to do ( talk polictics, legal debates and social crap) is what everyone else wants to do. I have been in those other forums don't want anything to do with that crap. Enjoy yourself!! But coming over into this forum and tell me that I can't enjoy what I like to do. Listen genius there is a reason why the classifeds are FREE, you see the advertising banners at the top and sides of this page. They are paid for buy companies that see benefit in spending their money to reach the folks that come to this site. I will tell you that companies would pay way more money to have their banners in the classifieds than in your political forum. So next time you want to say that all of us classified cowboy's don't contribute nothing to the campfire look over to the side and thank us. Now I have to go to work and make some money because I didn't sell anything here yesterday to pay my house payment with!!!! Since I am your neighbor can you pay my house payment for me!!!

GA precision all day long
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Trapdoor
we have changed this site from a brotherhood of gun enthusiates and place to find something that you have been looking for not for the rampant greed that some of our members have shown.

It appears your only interest in this site is the classifieds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
Two pages in and I've yet to find what is being offered for sale.

It seems like a bunch of sandy vagina's to me...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If you don't like someone's price, do not buy it. Guys can ask whatever they want, the market will determine what something is worth. There are guys who are glad to get what they need, regardless.

N.R.A. Endowment Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
+1 Classified Cowboy UP! LOL

Originally Posted by Onpoint
Originally Posted by 40O
This is still going on?

Circle the wagons boys. Circle the wagons. You all obviously have the same sense of belonging and camaraderie as we have on the other forums around here. Except three things 1) money, 2) greed and 3) total intolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.

If you really care about this forum, re-read this thread. No one is saying everyone here is scum. But I don't sell my neighbor whatever I can at the highest price. A stranger, sure. My neighbor, nope. You guys are trying to defend the right to treat the guys around here without any regard. That makes you un-neighborly. Don'e like the label? Tell you what, lets get Rick to charge for every add you post. Lets tern this into a real capitalist haven. Instead of being camp fire kahunas, lets label you for what you are - advertisers. Then lets charge you for it.

Circle the wagon boys. In my case its around the 2nd, in you case it's around the right to sell crap anyway you can without comment.

Circle the wagon boys.

For someone who thinks he is smart, you sure do say some stupid stuff. I never heard anyone on here say anything about not giving someone a good deal. I will tell you what, Let's you and I compare our charitable donations to our income and see who has the highest percent of giving to those in need. If someone needs something and I have it than I will respond and offer it. Did it yesterday for a longtime member here. You mind gets clouded that what you like to do ( talk polictics, legal debates and social crap) is what everyone else wants to do. I have been in those other forums don't want anything to do with that crap. Enjoy yourself!! But coming over into this forum and tell me that I can't enjoy what I like to do. Listen genius there is a reason why the classifeds are FREE, you see the advertising banners at the top and sides of this page. They are paid for buy companies that see benefit in spending their money to reach the folks that come to this site. I will tell you that companies would pay way more money to have their banners in the classifieds than in your political forum. So next time you want to say that all of us classified cowboy's don't contribute nothing to the campfire look over to the side and thank us. Now I have to go to work and make some money because I didn't sell anything here yesterday to pay my house payment with!!!! Since I am your neighbor can you pay my house payment for me!!!

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=shumate]+1 Classified Cowboy UP! LOL

Aren't you the pathetic loser that sold himself a couple of make believe Remington TIs to get attention? Toooo funny.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by shootem
I'd like to take this opportunity to run a once in a lifetime deal by you guys, because I like you. Fate has smiled on me and as a result I have 800 never fired rounds of Norinco .223 55 grain FMJ ammunition. If you have been anywhere except under a rock for the last 12 years you'll know Norinco ammunition was BANNED for import during the Clinton administration resulting in an immediate MUST HAVE COLLECTOR STATUS for this ammo. I'm not greedy. Matter of fact my selling price of $1600 dollars leaves you room to make 50% profit for yourself should you sell it for $2400. But don't wait too long. I'm already having seller's remorse and it's not yet gone. Do it for the children.

I will take the ammo.For the children.I now will offer it for sale at $2,400.00.Shootem will drop ship them to you for me and hurry up so I can pay him!!!! shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW! You are just as stupid as the other DIP$HITS, LOL. But hey, pretty original thought there. fuuckin SHEEP. Follow the flock.......

Originally Posted by 40O
[quote=shumate]+1 Classified Cowboy UP! LOL

Aren't you the pathetic loser that sold himself a couple of make believe Remington TIs to get attention? Toooo funny.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh wait!! I got a rifle from Onpoint few weeks ago, and, I bought some bullets too off of here. Now, do I need to post pics of them to you too????? Just so you don't run off stomping your feet crying, "HE NEVER BOUGHT THEM!" Man I love dealing with below room temp IQ reasoning.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we need to open up a whole separate WHINERS forum...........

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
those of us who stocked up on ammo and reloading supplies over the years are sitting pretty well. we did the right thing. think of it this way to the people that sat on their ass are getting a real education. call me a ammo hoarder or whatever you want I realized a long time ago that these things would never be cheaper than they once were. you know the days of 10 dollar a carton of 22 shells and powder under 20 bux a lb. I never batted an eye of picking up a carton here and there when I knew I had ammo at home same with powder primers and bullets. If you are in the shooting sports you were a fool not to have done this. now you are paying the price. remember this now when the prices return back to normal stock up, I am not saying go clean the store out but when you have a few extra dollars and you see what ya need pick up a box or 2 and you will never again have to worry about inflated prices.;

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
great advice but you are speaking to deaf ears.

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Smokeybear,
Couldn't agree with you more. Got all the .22lr me or my four kids will need for years to come. Sitting pretty on everything I need and then some. I'm happy with wants going on because I believe that I'll be able to pick up ARs, .223 and .22lr for pennies on the dollar for what it's worth, and even less than what the fools paid for it.
I don't think that's what the original poster, or I, was getting at. Rather, we are saying that the caveat emptor attitude some people are pushing in the classifieds is contrary to the camaraderie we like in the rest of the fire.

Have a good day.
Pete

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So Pete, you want to share some of that stuff you have stocked up on (or hoarded) like some would like to say. I don't need any but I am sure there are several who do need it so why don't you make it available to those less fortunate at the prices you paid for it so many years ago. I know there are many because I have seen their posts, but I have yet to see you offer up any as good will, You know,like neighbors. And as far as pennies on the dollar, you are contradicting yourself. Shouldn't you give the "fools" what they paid for it, how dare you pay less. Every foolish word that comes out of your mouth digs your hole deeper. Hence, the first thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Yes I buy from the classifieds. I spend way more than I sell. My theory: the more I buy used the less I spend with Companies, Countries and People who do not like the American Way. More people should buy at garage sales, flea markets,here, etc.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

im interested in the sandy vaginas. pics please

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shumate
Oh wait!! I got a rifle from Onpoint few weeks ago, and, I bought some bullets too off of here. Now, do I need to post pics of them to you too????? Just so you don't run off stomping your feet crying, "HE NEVER BOUGHT THEM!" Man I love dealing with below room temp IQ reasoning.

Thought it was 2 rifles?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Nope, I traded Onpoint 6.5 Grendel AR for a Remington SS 700 in 6.5x284. Oh wait, do I need to show you pics now of that rifle too???
Get your [bleep] straight if your going to try to come at me, smartass.

Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by shumate

Thought it was 2 rifles?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djones

im interested in the sandy vaginas. pics please

Dave......He said "sandy vagina". Not Sandy's vagina. Who's Sandy?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

this

Originally Posted by Cold Zero
If you don't like someone's price, do not buy it. Guys can ask whatever they want, the market will determine what something is worth. There are guys who are glad to get what they need, regardless.

and this

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,460
Posts18,489,808
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.