J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I may bring a 610.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE
For those who are bringing their wives, there will be rooms set aside for them in the lodge that has the dining room. Each couple will have their own room and considerably more privacy than they would have in the other two lodges.

Just got this worked out with Alan, the owner of Wilderness.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. If the wife is going to hunt, the cost is the same as everyone else. If not, the cost is $250.

And I'm delighted that the hunt will be co-ed.

Steve

Thanks Steve! Heather and I are really looking forward to this.

It's our 5th Anniversary and my gift to her is to put her on the first game she's ever killed.

I can't imagine a group I'd rather share that memory with than this lot....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now THIS is kinda intersting.... my wife and I also have been married a touch over 5 years. She has never pointed a firearm at any living creature, but if your wife bags a piggie, MAYBE she will want to do the same....

Either way, I am excited about this trip and the fellowship and fun.

MARK

PS on the health side, my pain Doc tried a different kind of deep tissue injection into my neck and other parts affected by the Gout, and it seems to be working. Also gave me a limited supply of Oxycodone to get me past this pain 'hump'. I am hoping they will let me go back on Prednisone for just the duration of this trip as that helped me tons during deer season, even though it is not healthy for me to be on for any length of time. Getting the pain under some sort of control is also causeing my BP to come back down to more normal levels. Thanks to all who expressed concern, prayed and have been pulling for me. I would have been pretty bummed out if two big 24hrcf gatherings in consecutive years would have been shot down for me by health issues. This one looks more and more like a GO all the time.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A bottle of Jack Daniel should get you pain under control ASAP

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
A bottle of Jack Daniel should get you pain under control ASAP

Not that we'll have any, of course.

We'll have better stuff smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We used to call that stuff "neck lube" for good reason.

Any of you tried out our local product called Pendleton Bourbon? That is my favorite 'other' ingredient to mix with some Amarula for a Zimbabwe Zinger mixed drink, my own concotion.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
HAJ.....little one coming? Bobby and I will be happy to death mar....er walk you folks around grin

Mark...we don't waste our time with JD. I felt cheap bringing Bookers and Makers!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'll be breaking the glass floor with PBR this year.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will bring a bottle of Sweet Lucy

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
HAJ.....little one coming? Bobby and I will be happy to death mar....er walk you folks around grin

Mark...we don't waste our time with JD. I felt cheap bringing Bookers and Makers!

George

There is a chance that we will bring the baby. Her dad lives with us and has been more than supportive in watching the rug rat for a few hours here and there if we need to run errands or get some time alone. We don't know if he's willing to take on full time baby duty for several days though. So, if he isn't down with helping over the long stretch, then we'll have the little one with us. If he's cool with watching him, then the kid will stay home.

Fair warning, Heather knows her way around guns AND hunting camps. She's spent a fair amount of time with each so she has a good idea of what to expect here. If somebody brings her a tray of rocky mountain oysters thinking that they've pulled one over on her, it will be a fail. She loves the things! laugh

We're both really looking forward to this... smile

I can't wait to see her bag a piggy!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
im bringing crabs and whores

FJB
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Baby? Baby???? Are you serious?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

Relax, the ladies & babies will be in the other barracks...

grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Disciplinary Barracks are for miscreants like us.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9

George

Damn, I spose I'll leave the Makers home.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nice looking work, hog. Particularly like the looks of the shiv on the far right.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
i hope to have some more done . by the time of the hunt. that is my glock 20 in 10mm .an sorry about the size. ken

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

Hell yeah I'm serious! How else am I going to baptize a kid named Gunner Hakwe in the blood of a 100 pigs!? wink

I don't expect him to be too popular with the muslim crowd when he gets older.winkgrin

Turdlike, by default.
Page 76 of 169 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, Akhutr, 8 invisible), 1,208 guests, and 673 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,226
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.